Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,504 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Police Occupy Adamawa Assembly Over Defection Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Occupy Adamawa Assembly Over Defection Crisis (17282 Views)

Barthiya Wesley: Adamawa Assembly Elects Physically Challenged Lawmaker Speaker / Aminu Iya Abbas Elected Speaker, Adamawa Assembly / Adamawa Assembly Moves To Sack Gov Bindow, Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Occupy Adamawa Assembly Over Defection Crisis by Miracle2022: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
lazkizz:
The funny thing the house of assembly is very close to Military barracks..... But the museum army are now puppets of the politician,

If not army will just declare martial law and. Lock everyone including the speaker
do you even know the meaning of democracy?
I blame Seun for allowing kids to join nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Police Occupy Adamawa Assembly Over Defection Crisis by lazkizz(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Miracle2022:
do you even know the meaning of democracy?
I blame Seun for allowing kids to join nairaland.
if democary is not working, we need to change hands and for your info and not a kid am just expressing myself.....remember is a free world.
Re: Police Occupy Adamawa Assembly Over Defection Crisis by Okhuadams(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
cosmatika:
I've lost interest in anything Nigerian politics for now.
I've come to realise that Nigerains do not vote for the the best candidates, but the person better than the worst candidate.
Local man has given up
you inclusive
Re: Police Occupy Adamawa Assembly Over Defection Crisis by Tareq1105: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Parachoko:
The defectors will lose their seat unless there is crisis in their party.

It's a competent law Court that can determine that and not the speaker.
Re: Police Occupy Adamawa Assembly Over Defection Crisis by seunayantokun(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Blame the judiciary that has failed to stay honest to the law that stipulates holders of elective office who defects to another party while their party remains in existence and unbroken shall lise their mandate. They should have looked at precedents from the second republic. That's the result of giving judgement in favour of parochial financial interests.
Re: Police Occupy Adamawa Assembly Over Defection Crisis by ubimagos: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
The fight that you are hearing/seeing is harmony!
Parachoko:
The defectors will lose their seat unless there is crisis in their party.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"INEC, Worst Thing To Have Happened Since Lord Lugard When Politicians Lose" / ‘Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Order Attack Of South-East Governors Abroad’ - Lawyer / APC Comforting Itself Over Mass Defection— Bwacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.