Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick (55103 Views)

Wizkid Trends Online As He Makes Heavy Wads Of Cash Rain On K1 De Ultimate / Dollars Rain On Bobrisky At 30th Birthday. Nengi Spotted (Video Photos) / BBNaija: Nina Mobbed By Fans In Imo, As Miracle Checks Out His Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by Oasisi: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Check before you post.
Two very known error.

1. It’s Pounds that’s in usage in UK
2. It’s not Obi Cubana that took him to UK but E-Money
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by Oturatetuala(m): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
God when please! I don travel and travel but I never encounter this kind grace before. God smile on me and let me shine.
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by IbileIfe: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gracedavid125:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbfviCk-RJk

Nigerian singer Portable is fast becoming billionaires' favourite despite his style of music and how he carries himself.

The Zazu crooner after he landed the United Kingdom with his Godfather E Money shared videos
of his London fans coming out to show him love.

Portable also shared video of himself with fans in London as they spray him dollars and also took pictures together.
Fans spraying dollars in London?
What happened to the pounds?
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by IbileIfe: 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Portable is being used for image laundering by men of questionable sources of money

1 Like

Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by Adexy4us(m): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
buttlover:
USD in London? Or you mean pounds and euros
Modified:
Those liking my comment should convert the likeness and shares to cash mbok 3060639074 firstbank

You forgot to out your name so we know we are sending to the right person mbok�

1 Like

Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by Tequra: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by Effybaba(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Choral:
Socio - No 1 Matchmaking & Hookup App ♥️
Super app for dating, friendships & Hookup ❤️
Visit .org to get started

Be carefull of this guy hevis a scammer. Once you enter the site your details are saved which is used to hack into your social media accounts.
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by Stinto: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
Your mumu never do? That one nah dollar ?
PerfectStranger:
Baba pick am. Dollar no be Naira mate o cheesy
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by otipoju(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
Akalia:
who sold that shit to you? Dumb shit!!! Look, if na juju make portable blow then go do your own na. Look, believe it or not, grace of God found him and got him ever since.

I dont like people like you at all. You have been presented with solid evidence to counter your claim and you dont have the decency to even acknowledge it. Portable na confirm Ogun worshipper and does traditional rituals for fame and fortune. Leave the grace of the Christian God out of it.
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by philiancoop(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Na pounds
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by swegiedon(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
�#DailyTopGainer #ISLAMI #200USDT giveaway���

�ISLAMI increased more than +200% today ‼️Congrats to all holders �

� 200 USDT giveaway

�How to join:

1️⃣ Join https:///cointiger_en
2️⃣ Click this link to get the price
3️⃣ Forward ISLAMI's price to others community
4️⃣ Take a screenshot and fill the form

�What exactly ISLAMI token is? Trade on CoinTiger now!

⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️

⚠️ No KYC, No Reward
‼️ Set your CoinTiger’s account UID with @TigerRobot before take part
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by gbaskiboy: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
BigDan69:
Oluwa pick my call
I have not seen your callgrin
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by buttlover(m): 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Adexy4us:

You forgot to out your name so we know we are sending to the right person mbok�
The name starts with N Sir
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by Gabe427: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
PEXBlog:
My worst fear is that I hope this guy did not end up like Dagrin.

woah darin and portable in the same sentence is like placing ayarr Starr in the same category as Asa...mind you portable is not even half as good as ayarr

1 Like

Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by cream1: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
kennygreen:
Grace!

Who will pls engrace and empower me with 10k to fix my KEKE so i can resume my hustle ? For two weeks now, i have remained idle because my keke is bad and needs repair. Painfully, my rent expired in January, my landlord needs his balance. If i dnt fix my keke and go to work, how do i balance my rent and feed? I am depressed. I beg you to help me pls.

What have you been doing with the money you make when you keke was okay.
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by kennygreen(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
cream1:

What have you been doing with the money you make when you keke was okay.

Been the first born, i have four dependant on me. One in 200level, another in Polytechnic and the rest two in secondary sch. No parents. So it hasn't been easy at all.
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by Zeel007: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
PEXBlog:

you know I was actually thinking this till I saw your comment

1 Like

Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by LondonDating: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

EVERYBODY loves Portable because he has a good spirit despite all his faults.

Well said.

The sincerity and honesty in his eyes when he talks is why he is loved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
buttlover:
USD in London? Or you mean pounds and euros
Modified:
Those liking my comment should convert the likeness and shares to cash mbok 3060639074 firstbank

Imagine say
#200 for likes
#500 for shares mbok.

Pocahontas and Elon Musk for dey drag who get money pass by now.
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gracedavid125:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbfviCk-RJk

Nigerian singer Portable is fast becoming billionaires' favourite despite his style of music and how he carries himself.

The Zazu crooner after he landed the United Kingdom with his Godfather E Money shared videos
of his London fans coming out to show him love.

Portable also shared video of himself with fans in London as they spray him dollars and also took pictures together.
mtchewww, Wetin him dey sing def, west and ogumeee, e go soon fade, ogumeee for fame nor dey last. Go ask lil kesh and naira Marley. ABI when last u hear from naira
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by ericmor: 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Not to talk of pounds
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by Yankee101: 2:14am On Apr 28, 2022
Lol. Levels

In naija he throws naira and people scramble

Come Jand or yankee na celebrity go scramble
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by Yankee101: 2:15am On Apr 28, 2022
Na pounds no be dollars
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by martinslaura: 5:01am On Apr 28, 2022
tesppidd:
This kain mumu country sef...

Even tom, dick and harry get fans.

just carry microphone sing nonsense and you will have fans.

IF NA SONE EASY MAKE U SEF CARRY THE MIC NOW. I BEG NO MIX GRACE AND WORK.
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by Realboygenius(m): 7:27am On Apr 28, 2022
This guy us doing well. In other news you don't have to worry too much about power when you have the Oraimo Powerbank with you.

Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by Testimony1988(m): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2022
ghettokid1:
this boy tory don change
hahahahah, it's he's time to shine.

1 Like

Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by Akalia(m): 8:05am On Apr 28, 2022
otipoju:

I dont like people like you at all. You have been presented with solid evidence to counter your claim and you dont have the decency to even acknowledge it. Portable na confirm Ogun worshipper and does traditional rituals for fame and fortune. Leave the grace of the Christian God out of it.
You win.
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by Aklee4994(m): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2022
PEXBlog:

Amen
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by chysam: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2022
No be dis guy thief phone wey dey naked am comot hin prick for public??
Re: Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick by naijainform: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2022
tesppidd:
grin

Nonsense Nigerian musicians.

Creating noise in the name of making music.. grin

Thanks to God you know who he is, whats that your name again, who knows you?

abi you no get surname?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Denrele Edun Lookalike Photo Got Celebrities Talking / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” / Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.