Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

One Of These 3 For President Or Jonathan Comes Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of These 3 For President Or Jonathan Comes Back (1212 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Or Jonathan? / Again, Goodluck Jonathan comes under heavy attack from APC / Pick A Christian As Senate President Or House Of Reps Speaker', CAN Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of These 3 For President Or Jonathan Comes Back by Ozinlex: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2022
Unless any of these 3 is contesting which seems most unlikely

*Akinwunmi Adeshina
*Okonjo Iweala
*Peter Obi

Myself and my household, will gladly vote GEJ a million times over any other candidates in PDP and APC.

The other candidates in APC and PDP will only come in to mess the battered country the more.

I have seen the political games going on here; some insincere folks becoming GEJ advisers, talking about his reputation and other idle talk.
Na now una know say GEJ get good reputation?

Give us any of the 3 guys up there if we are truly sincere and stop brandishing the criminals in PDP and APC currently aspiring for President or GEJ should just come back and finish his term. Human rights record, he remains number one.

Humanity index he is far above all and the Economy was on a steady positive rise.

My people just look at the list of those trying to be Nigeria President :

Atiku
Tinubu
Osinbajo
Ameachi
Wike
Ayade
Bello

No be Juju be that with these kind of people taking charge?

Their urchins have suddenly turned adviser to the most Gentle and human friendly man not to contest because of his reputation they never saw when messing him up.

GEJ join the race and damn the consequences.

3 Likes

Re: One Of These 3 For President Or Jonathan Comes Back by christistruth01: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2022
You can't Threaten your way into the Presidency
Those you mentioned are all PDP members not all Nigerians are PDP
Re: One Of These 3 For President Or Jonathan Comes Back by ghettokid1(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2022
apc version of GEJ will not make any sense
Re: One Of These 3 For President Or Jonathan Comes Back by successmatters(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2022
Atiku
Tinubu
Osinbajo
Ameachi
Wike
Ayade
Bello

Bunch of crooks

3 Likes

Re: One Of These 3 For President Or Jonathan Comes Back by Yohnshogun: 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
All is VANITY
Re: One Of These 3 For President Or Jonathan Comes Back by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
successmatters:
Atiku
Tinubu
Osinbajo
Ameachi
Wike
Ayade
Bello

Bunch of crooks

A list of criminals that ordinarily should have been cellmates in a maximum security prison, serving life sentences. However, in Nigeria, they keep insulting our sensibilities in the name of campaigning for president.

SMH.

3 Likes

Re: One Of These 3 For President Or Jonathan Comes Back by Ozinlex: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
christistruth01:
You can't Threaten your way into the Presidency
Those you mentioned are all PDP members not all Nigerians are PDP

Apart from Peter Obi, I do not see the other 2 as PDP members.
Nevertheless, I don't even do this party crap, because the Parties to me are one big Mafia organisations.

Finally, I only mentioned those I am convinced can bring us out of this dungeon we currently live in...u are very free to add yours
Re: One Of These 3 For President Or Jonathan Comes Back by Jlow2: 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Even if Peter obi goes to apc Igbos will not vote him, the party is soaked in blood, look how confused they re, dey dnt even knw whom to support ,they re looking for whom will be acceptable in north/south which they dnt have within there party. After 8yrs of suffering Nigerians and been sympathetic to the terrorists, that kill innocent Nigerians, we will wait for them at the polling units
Re: One Of These 3 For President Or Jonathan Comes Back by christistruth01: 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ozinlex:

Apart from Peter Obi, I do not see the other 2 as PDP members.
Nevertheless, I don't even do this party crap, because the Parties to me are one big Mafia organisations.

Finally, I only mentioned those I am convinced can bring us out of this dungeon we currently live in...u are very free to add yours

They were both PDP Minister's under GEJ

So they are PDP

Even if you don't see it that way others do
Re: One Of These 3 For President Or Jonathan Comes Back by ScamHunter: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Adeshina is a good choice but no Yoruba should aspire for presidency in 2023. It reeks of greed and insensitivity. And no insensitive person makes a good leader. You must have a sense of equity and justice to deliver.
I agree with Jonathan or Peter Obi for president. The rest are the same corrupt looting old guard. Jonathan is a sensible and sensitive leader. One of the best so far in this country, but Peter Obi is way ahead in terms of expertise and getting things done. Obi is bad news to the Nigerian corrupt thieving politicians. He'll make sure that every kobo counts, not the lying 2015 campaign that deceived Nigerians
Re: One Of These 3 For President Or Jonathan Comes Back by Ozinlex: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
ScamHunter:
Adeshina is a good choice but no Yoruba should aspire for presidency in 2023. It reeks of greed and insensitivity. And no insensitive person makes a good leader. You must have a sense of equity and justice to deliver.
I agree with Jonathan or Peter Obi for president. The rest are the same corrupt looting old guard. Jonathan is a sensible and sensitive leader. One of the best so far in this country, but Peter Obi is way ahead in terms of expertise and getting things done. Obi is bad news to the Nigerian corrupt thieving politicians. He'll make sure that every kobo counts, not the lying 2015 campaign that deceived Nigerians

I can't agree less with you. However Adeshina to me still stands out despite his tribe.

Personally I care less about tribe and religion which to me has been our bane in this country. The current set of politicians don't care about religion and tribe once it comes to sharing and stealing our commonwealth.

Peter Obi ooo, Adeshina ooo, Ngozi ooo are some of the best minds we have today that can revamp this dead wood(Nigeria)

I am from the South South, but will gladly give my vote to Adeshina if seen to be contesting

(1) (Reply)

ICYMI: See Babachir Lawal’s Expository On Osinbajo That Has Broken The Internet / Embattled CJN Tanko Resigns Due to Health Issues - Channels TV / APC & PDP Agents Coming Together To Search For Their Missing Labour Party Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.