Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,079 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Need To Loose 10pounds Quick? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need To Loose 10pounds Quick? (795 Views)

Natural Way To Loose Weight Without Side Effects / Healthy And Fastest Way To Loose Weight Useing Iaso Tea From USA / Trying To Loose Weight On Cambridge Diet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Loose 10pounds Quick? by cpharm: 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2011
Hello Naria landers,

Several people wished they had better shapes and sizes, but little do they know that they are the cause of their own problems. Alot of people have tried to loose weight to no avail, but i have discovered the secret to not just loose weight and then gain it unconsciously, but loose weight and loose it permanently, without having to bother on regaining it. Just check out this book i found on this website: www.chrispharm.com , There were several books but i chose to go for, 'Need to loose 10pounds quick?' Its really a plus and i can assure you, you would not regret it. It certainly works. wink
Re: Need To Loose 10pounds Quick? by Greenpro: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2011
READING BOOK IS NOT THE SOLUTION. TRY GREEN WORLD SLIMMING CARE PILLS PACKAGE.

See for yourself here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-653561.0.html
Re: Need To Loose 10pounds Quick? by cpharm: 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2011
Yes, taking several teas to loose weight may help, but i guess its not just, enough. How do you cope with regaining, for instance in people that have a high tendency to add weight?
How can you adjust your diet and to what, if i'm serious about maintaining my shape, without starving myself?
How can you who has a very tight schedule of work, cope with exercise?
Well to me i think its more than just taking tea, its more about re-orientation, getting the right mindset and of course understanding of how to enjoy loosing weight and staying that way. This is my candid opinion and that book helped me.
Re: Need To Loose 10pounds Quick? by Ikandmc(f): 3:59am On Jul 26, 2011
Well I tried all kinds of diets, but still with no good result. I just recently came across this website www.visit.skinnyfiberpills.com/?DOURCE=NPRO and let me tell you I and my mom both losing weigh. The cool thing is I didn't change my diet at all except for adding 2 pills 30 min before I eat. I am so excited about it ! Just wanted to share. By the way it's all natural product , that's a plus!wink
Re: Need To Loose 10pounds Quick? by EWalker: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2011
Losing weight is good if you are really overweight. But this should be done with lots of consciousness. Rapid weight loss can lead to health problems. Start with eating green vegetables and drinking lots of water. Make fruits and fruit juices a part of your regular diet. Morning exercises would be beneficial. The work outs should be optimum, or else can lead to other problems. Gradually increase the rate of workouts. It would also be better if you can consult a health trainer who will give you exact guidance on how much weight you should lose under what time period.
Re: Need To Loose 10pounds Quick? by Greenpro: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
Losing weight is good if you are really overweight.

Re: Need To Loose 10pounds Quick? by shollzy: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2011
pls how much will it cost me to get those pills?

(1) (Reply)

Get Daily Health Tips / Vitamins That Are Good For You / Heritage Tourism In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.