Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

TKOG: What's Your Business Financial Struggle? Come Unto Me, I'll Give You REST. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TKOG: What's Your Business Financial Struggle? Come Unto Me, I'll Give You REST. (233 Views)

Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) / Good At Logo Designing? Come Make 1 For Me, I'll Pay You 2k / Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TKOG: What's Your Business Financial Struggle? Come Unto Me, I'll Give You REST. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Is Your Business Financially Struggling ?

Have You been working so hard and consistently without getting the right financial result ?

Believe This Now:

Here lies The Ultimate Solution to Your Business Financial Struggle

FIRSTLY; Invest Your Time, Mental Energy and All That You Have Got on Advancing The Kingdom of God (TKOG) and His Righteousness; ONLY THEN - will All The Good Things which You Desire Come unto You.

Come Ye Unto Me, All Ye that are Heavy Laden...and I'll Give You Rest. (Mathew 11:28)

So; I ask again...

What have your Business been Struggling with ?

Is it The Right Capital ?

Is it Promotions ?

Is it Expansion ?

Is it The Right Partnerships ?

Whatever it is; Worry No More.

Share Your Business Worries and Issues and Leave it unto God Almighty Who is The Ultimate Director of Life. He is The Most High and The Most Strategic Strategist.

He will Not Only Provide You with REST and COMFORT; He will DIRECT Your Path to Achieve Success.

Seek The Kingdom Of God. Seek For Help Now.

Let's Help.

Re: TKOG: What's Your Business Financial Struggle? Come Unto Me, I'll Give You REST. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2022
Let's Talk About A Secret Coin.

Secret Coin: The CASHERA Coin (THE MAJESTIC COIN Shooting 2,083.12% Profits in Days)

"History is A Tool.... Because History Keeps Repeating Itself."

From Close observation and Vivid Studies; since February 2022; when I observed and studied about The CASHERA Coin; there remains some particular FACTS about This Particular Coin that makes it One of The Most Important Altcoins to Always Be TRADED and HELD for Quick, Short, Medium and Long Term Profiting.

Firstly; The name of The Coin "CASHERA" - speaks Volume. It simply relates and interpretes "CASH" or "Money" PSYCHOLOGICALLY To The Minds of Crypto Traders.

Hence; There is Always A Psychological Pull, Attention and Attraction of People towards The CASHERA Coin all over The World.

And for this reason; This is One of my yardsticks to always Calling Trades for This Coin as I Intentionally Add it Up to Most of My Trading Watchlist whenever other Yardstick Requirements are met.

Without Wasting Much Time with this Sensitization Piece; Let me explain some important tips about this Particular Coin that should expose you to the Realities of HOLDING Some of This Coin for A Long Period of 5 to 10 Years and even for A Lifetime as I'm Almost Definite about it Finding itself to becoming One of The FIRST CLASS COINS OF THE CRYPTO WORLD.

First Tip: Read through The WhitePaper Works and RoadMap of The CASHERA Coin to get A Flow of Why You should be HOLDING This Coin.

Second Tip: When you observe the screenshots provided along with this Sensitization Piece; You'll observe that The Coin was added to Our Trading Watchlist on JUNE 30 and JULY 18 respectively.

Now; when you observe from The 24 hours Angle of JUNE 30 And JULY 18; You will observe that The Coin made a 39.62% Price Profit Movement.

So, if you bought the coin on JUNE 30, and You still bought the coin on JULY 18; Your Profits here would have been doubled with respect to 39.62%.

Now; from The 1 hour Trading View Perspective for JUNE 30 (which You can observe through one of the screenshots provided herein); as at 1:12 AM (which is some MIDNIGHT ago); If You had Followed Up with Our Coin Tracking Method, You would have realized a 74.65% Profits too. In the same vein; this would have been doubled if You also Bought The same Dollar Value of The CASHERA Coin for JULY 18.

Lastly; Here is The Golden Goose...!!!

The CASHERA Coin Became Our MAJESTIC Coin Again Shooting as HIGH as 2,083.12%.

So, if you had kept Positions on This Coin for JUNE 30 and JULY 18; Your Profits would have again been doubled.

The Financial Mathematics about this is that:

If you had invested as little as $1 on both (two) occasions of this coin;

2 × (2,083.12/100) × $1 = $41.6624.

(%Spillage Tolerance not included).

Hence; By Now - You would have Overturned Your Meagre $2 into $41.6624 in a matter of Days without Scalping for Profits within Every 24 Hours.

Hence This is My VERDICT:

THE MESSIAH'S VERDICT:

The CASHERA Coin will for a Long Time Remain A MAJESTIC Coin because of The Mystical, Psychological and Magical Attraction and Connection which it has Historically Financially Benefitted Many Coin Traders Who KNOWS THEIR ONIONS All Around The World.

Do You Know Your ONIONS ?

Did You BUY The CASHERA Coin ?

Do You Now Know About The CASHERA Coin ?

Are You Periodically Tracking, Trailing and Locking Your Profits ?

#FollowWhoKnowRoad
#FollowWhoDeyChopONIONS.

~ MESSIAH.
[Founder of The Maildrops Portal: www.10dollars.carrd.co]

(We don't shake Tables; We SHAKE The World - CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY).

PS:

Very Important:

Check out and Study Through Our Two Main Financial Freedom Sensitization Threads on Nairaland to Keep Yourself Financially and CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY Enlightened.

1): The Best Investment is On Yourself: Learn How To Earn $12 daily:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

2): Financial Freedom Enlightenment Through www.10dollars.carrd.co (The Maildrops Coin Portal):

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free

Re: TKOG: What's Your Business Financial Struggle? Come Unto Me, I'll Give You REST. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2022
Our 12 Bullish Coins To Buy for The Week has been released Through Our Maildrops Broadcasting Telecast.

Trading Instructions to Follow has also been released to All Our Subscribed Members.

To Get Your Weekly 12 Bullish Coin Updates,, Follow Who Know Road.

Follow and Subscribe to www.10dollars.carrd.co

Re: TKOG: What's Your Business Financial Struggle? Come Unto Me, I'll Give You REST. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2023
SMART MONEY SOLUTION

S - Social Media

M - Marketing

A - Advertising

R - Relationship.

T - Technology.

SMART MONEY SOLUTION For Today (January 8, 2022)

SMART MONEY EVALUATION: EASIEST METHOD TO EARN $100 PER DAY. EASY CPA MARKETING FOR BEGINNERS

STEP 1:

Visit www*cpagrip*com

STEP 2:

Go To "Offer Tools", then Click on "My Offers".

STEP 3:

Change The Country To "United States"

STEP 4:

Insert "Giftcard" on The Search Box to display All The offers of Giftcards to you.

STEP 5:

You can select Any Giftcards of Any Popular Eatery, E-shop or Company.

Such Giftcards include ( Amazon, Buffalo Wild Wings, Texas Roadhouse, Chipotle, Roblox)

Avoid these following Giftcards (PayPal and Visa Giftcards). There conversion rate will be low.

STEP 6:

Make Sure To Chose A Desktop Version for Your Offers so that Even Smart Phone Users can be able to complete your offer.

STEP 7:

Copy Your Affiliate Link for One of The Giftcard Offers. You'll get paid your Affiliate Commission as soon as Anyone Clicks on Your Affiliate Link.

STEP 8:

Go To www*bio*link to create a landing page by creating your link.

STEP 9:

Add up Your Chosen Offer on Cpagrip to Your Bio. Add Up The Title and The Affiliate Link with The Picture of The Offer.

STEP 10:

Copy Your New Bio*link containing your offer.

STEP 11:

Post The Link on Your Instagram Bio so that you can promote it to A Specific Audience on Instagram.

STEP 12:

Assuming The Giftcard to The Fast Food Joint You Chose is "Chipotle". Then, you can search for the official page of "Chipotle" on Instagram so that you can have easy access to the people that Follow and Like "Chipotle".

STEP 13:

Click on Any of Their Posts (Images). You'll have Access To The Thousands of People that Love Their Posts.

STEP 14:

Reachout To The Accounts of People with A Content Greeting Them and Informing Them of The Benefit of Your Offer.

STEP 15:

To Automate The Entire Process of Reaching out to people on Instagram so that you don't do it manually yourself, you can download the extension "DM bot for Instagram". Another option is to download "Phantom Buster". These Two Bots will help You send Unlimited Preset Messages to Many People on Instagram so that you don't do the entire process manually by yourself.

STEP 16:

Your Aim is to reach out to hundreds of people everyday. The Conversion rate of doing this is HIGH so People will Register Under Your Affiliate Link.

With this method, You can earn Atleast $100 Daily when you have Atleast 60 people clicking and registering for The Offer with your Affiliate Link.

Read More And Learn More SMART MONEY SOLUTION Tactics Using The Sensitization Weblink Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7514934/smart-money-solution-tactics

Re: TKOG: What's Your Business Financial Struggle? Come Unto Me, I'll Give You REST. by LegitWebsites: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2023
To Enjoy Zero-Risk Crypto Arbitrage Profiting; Get Started with The SACK YOUR SELFISH BOSS (SYSB) ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) BOT.

To Learn About How To Achieve The Best Crypto Arbitrage Profits on Automation Using Artificial Intelligence (AI), Visit and Learn Through The Thread Link Below:

Get The Ultimate Solution To Play Like The BIG BANKS Here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7716818/official-artificial-intelligence-ai-future#123613483

See Result of Day 1 of Month 2 Below:

(1) (Reply)

. / See The Amazing Weekend Discount I'm Giving On My Strategy Courses / Why Is Professional Logo Design Important For A Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.