Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Nigerian Crypto Investor Makes N150 Million Offer To Buy Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Crypto Investor Makes N150 Million Offer To Buy Nairaland (227 Views)

Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow / Michael Asemota Returns N150 million Wrongly Paid Into His Account In Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Crypto Investor Makes N150 Million Offer To Buy Nairaland by valboyz2010(m): 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
A Nigerian Bitcoin investor identified as Gauis Chiueze has made a pitch to buy Nigerian social media chat forum, Nairaland from its founder, Seun Osewa.

Gauis offered to acquire Nairaland for N150 million ($358,000), adding that he is willing to increase the amount ten times in the next one year if the owner refuses to sell.

According to the crypto enthusiasts, his team in Lagos state is looking forward to the commencement of negotiation for the sale.

Taking to his Twitter account, the CEO said that he will be paying cash.

Nairaland Founder, Seun Osewa

Gauis said; ”I am willing to offer 150 Million Naira to buy @nairaland and 10X it in the next 1 year.

My team in Lagos are ready for negotiation with the Team!

(1) (Reply)

Mynaijablog. Net For Sale / How Can I Hire A Logo Designer From Wecodefuture? / 9 High Income Skills To Help You Tackle Inflation Like A Kong Fu Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.