Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam - Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam - Photos (623 Views)

Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam / EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) / Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam - Photos by Maxymilliano(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited to U.S. over Alleged $148,000 Scam

A wire fraud suspect, Adedunmola Gbadegesin was on Monday April 26, 2022, extradited to the United States where he is wanted in a case of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and money laundering. The offences contravene Title 18, US Code, Section 1349 and 1956 (h) and carries a maximum jail term of 20 years.

His extradition was coordinated by the EFCC following a request from the office of the Attorney General of the Federation, pursuant to a February 11, 2022 Order by Justice D.E Osiagor of the Federal High Court, Lagos, in Suit No. FHC/L/CS/765/21, which granted a request to extradite the suspect to the United States to answer to criminal charges bordering on romance scam, wire fraud and money laundering.

Gbadegesin who was arrested on September 2, 2021, is alleged to have defrauded an America lady living in Kentucky, United States, of over $148,000.

For details of this and other stories, visit our website: www.efcc.gov.ng.

https://www.facebook.com/100064596373289/posts/360828016080408/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam - Photos by Jeon(f): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Albertone come pick up ur grand uncle that is disgracing Nigerians across the universal.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam - Photos by Maxymilliano(m): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gbadegesin who was arrested on September 2, 2021, is alleged to have defrauded an America lady living in Kentucky, United States, of over $148,000.

See as he won himself a free visa and ticket to the United State ... When will the hide and seek game on Abba Kyari extradition ends ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam - Photos by DamianX: 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is the brother to hishpuppi ramoni igbalode the yorouba and world most famous internet fraudster.

All men from that region dead or alive are either fraudsters, skullminers or rapists.
Re: Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam - Photos by Nigerialabalaba: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
yeye boy wey hin own don cast. Na dagbere e dey go so. Aloramira! Shiorr.
Next go soon be all d other useless lazy yoots wey full our cyberspace. Dem go dey go US with free visa never to return again. Barawo banza people!
Re: Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam - Photos by Albertone(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
All these people like to be hiding under yoruba name!
Flatinoes have taken over all crimes so...
Re: Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam - Photos by Albertone(m): 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jeon:
Albertone come pick up ur grand uncle that is disgracing Nigerians across the universal.

Across the "universal"?

Go take English classes before quoting me.
Re: Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam - Photos by headbasher96(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
When kyari go enter na
Re: Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam - Photos by kingthreat(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
Say Hello to Ramoni. Tell him that Abba Kyari is coming soon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam - Photos by Jeon(f): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Albertone:

Across the "universal"?

Go take English classes before quoting me.

with this attitude of your's I still can't find the name of Albertone in Guinness world record..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam - Photos by Maxymilliano(m): 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
US prison is better

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam - Photos by DoggoneDogg: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam - Photos by Albertone(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jeon:

with this attitude of your's I still can't find the name of Albertone in Guinness world record..

Omo you st*pid oo.

What's my biz with guinness record?Is your own name there?

So you're not only ugly, you're stüpid too.The monkey in Ibadan zoo is wiser than you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam - Photos by Jeon(f): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Albertone:

Omo you st*pid oo.

What's my biz with guinness record?Is your own name there?

So you're not only ugly, you're stüpid too.The monkey in Ibadan zoo is wiser than you.
“If people like you qualified for what people call ‘handsome’ trust me, the earth will be filled with single ladies.”

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam - Photos by Albertone(m): 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jeon:

“If people like you qualified for what people call ‘handsome’ trust me, the earth will be filled with single ladies.”

Whoever is supplying you pickup lines is a clown.

If all ladies resemble you,I'd rather date a goat.
Atleast a goat is wiser and finer than you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam - Photos by Jeon(f): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Albertone:

Whoever is supplying you pickup lines is a clown.

If all ladies resemble you,I'd rather date a goat.
Atleast a goat is wiser and finer than you.
you are a living proof that man can live without a brain.
can't you comprehend that ur FUGLINESS can scare an alien away? the reason why I said "the Earth will be filled up with single ladies "

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam - Photos by Albertone(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jeon:

you are a living proof that man can live without a brain.
can't you comprehend that ur FUGLINESS can scare an alien away? the reason why I said "the Earth will be filled up with single ladies "

Your brain is as empty as a vacuum.

If you did an ugliness contest with a baboon, you'll win even before the contest starts.
You are a proof that not God created everyone.Cos my God can't make such a mistake like you.
Re: Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam - Photos by Jeon(f): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Albertone:

Your brain is as empty as a vacuum.

If you did an ugliness contest with a baboon, you'll win even before the contest starts.
You are a proof that not God created everyone.Cos my God can't make such a mistake like you.

I suppose that is a compliment coming from you, since it appears you are the queen of “ugliness”, both in personality and appearance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam - Photos by Albertone(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jeon:

I suppose that is a compliment coming from you, since it appears you are the queen of “ugliness”, both in personality and appearance.

Judging my appearance when you've not seen me before.
That's insensible of you!

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: See Shocking Moment A Child Was Kidnapped In Front Of Her Family Members / Video: teenager Arrested For Robbery A Day After Release From Kirikiri / How Do I Track This Scammer Ayomide Ogunleye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.