Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife, Judy And Their Son, Dike (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife, Judy And Their Son, Dike (photos) (569 Views)

Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) / Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son / Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife, Judy And Their Son, Dike (photos) by TMSMedia: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife, Judy And Their Son, Dike (Photos)

Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has unveiled his second wife, Judy Austin Muoghalu and his little son, Star Dike Munachimso Yul-Edochie, on his social media handles, IGBERETV reports.

Making the surprise disclosure, he wrote;

"It’s time for the world to meet my son.
His name is STAR DIKE MUNACHIMSO YUL-EDOCHIE.
Born by my second wife @judyaustin1
And I love him so much, just as much as I love my other children."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc2eumBs0Ah/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Yul Edochie was already married to his first wife, May Yul Edochie who has 4 children for him - 1 daughter and 3 sons.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife, Judy And Their Son, Dike (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife, Judy And Their Son, Dike (photos) by christistruth01: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Thank God for the Wisdom he gave his Father

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife, Judy And Their Son, Dike (photos) by Nomiyesupersaint: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2022
I don't support polygamy,anyway congrats to him

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Responds To Lady Who Claimed She Called Laura Ikeji ‘ugly’ On Rholagos / Moment Annie Idibia And May Yul-edochie Link Up At Kennis Music Bites [video] / “having Kids You Can Barely Feed Is An Unwise Decision” — Tboss Reveals Her Driv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.