Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

All You Need To Know About Podcasting. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All You Need To Know About Podcasting. (316 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Podcasting. by chiefcephas99: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
What is a Podcast?

A podcast is an episodic audio or video file that people listen to on the internet or download to listen to. Popular podcasts in Nigeria are Pulse podcast, Goglobal podcast, charity connect podcast, etc. Also a world recognized podcast; entrepreneur on fire (EOF), Dan lok podcast and so on to mention but a few.
A podcast is the new version of radio; in short, it is an online radio platform. Creating a podcast is better than writing content (Blogging). It is an audio conversions, anyone can listen to it anywhere. Podcasting opens opportunities locally and internationally.

- Why Are Podcasts So Popular

1. Podcasts allow for multitasking
The main reason why podcasts are so popular is that they allow their audience to save time. People mostly listen to audio blogs at home, in a car, while walking around or working out. What this means is that those who listen to podcasts are doing at least two tasks at the same time, exercising and listening, for example. The finding also showed that the most spread activities, while listening to podcasts, are doing housework, driving, cooking or baking.

2. Listening to a podcast is an easy way to catch up on the latest news and events
To keep up with the latest events, people usually listen to podcasts within 24-48 hours of downloading them. What’s

even more interesting, 52% of respondents said they listen to an entire podcast, while 41% listen to most of it.

3. Podcast Are Entertaining
In addition to learning new things and finding out the news, people also choose podcasts when they want to entertain themselves. Music, food, sports, thriller, and hobbies are among the most popular podcast categories. Besides, podcasts are also entertaining because of the diversity of formats they have. There are interviews, conversations, late-night shows, fiction and non-fiction storytelling, as well as video and live podcasts.

The Future Of Podcasting

Podcast adaptations will grow in numbers.
There are already some exciting stories that you did not expect to be based on a podcast. For example, “Dirty John” is a TV-show available on Netflix and based on Christopher Goffard’s podcast of the same name. It got a bunch of positive responses from the audience and Connie Britton, an actress who played the main character, was even nominated for the Golden Globe Awards.

HBO did not stand aside as well and turned a couple of podcasts into TV-series. “2 Dope Queens” and “Pod Save America” are among them. However, the most popular of the podcast adaptations are definitely Gimlet’s

“Homecoming”, starring Julia Roberts and streamed on

Amazon.

The story with podcast adaptations doesn’t end here. Gimlet, a podcasting company, introduced Gimlet Pictures, a film and video branch, in 2018. In addition to “Homecoming”, they have already presented “Alex, Inc.” based on the podcast StartUp, and they have more projects to launch in the nearest time.

Smart speakers will push the boundaries of podcasting
Pacific Content, a podcast agency, talked to industry leaders to make predictions on the future of podcasts. They found out that one of the reasons why people used to listen to an hour-long podcast is because they did not want to go through their phones too often.
But now, thanks to smart speakers and opportunities they open up, the era of shorter podcast episodes is to begin. For instance, The New York Times have already launched their news podcast “The Daily” directly on Amazon Alexa. The latter, in turn, have presented templates that allow small-scale podcast producers publishing content on

Amazon Alexa in a matter of minutes.

However, voice technologies are not limited to smart speakers. The Spotify voice assistant already provided for quick and easy access to podcasts and music with your account. You just need to ask. In general, in the next 3 years, voice commerce will grow, reaching over $80 billion per year, as more and more companies will aim to provide a cross-platform and more personalized experience.
The demographics of the listeners will grow because of AI.

One of the latest Google’s AI translates audio to different languages while keeping your voice. In other words, audio can now be translated into audio without converting it into the text as an intermediary stage. It has three steps of translation and in the future, aims to minimize all the errors. At the moment, the AI is in the testing mode but when this advancement will become accessible to large audiences, it will allow podcast producers to win over both local and international listeners.
Nevertheless, the audience of podcast listeners is already growing. In the US, 17 million more people started
listening to podcasts in 2019 compared to 2018. What’s

even more exciting, the respondents of the study said that

the average amount of podcasts they listen to per week is seven, a podcast a day.
More companies will launch podcasts and invest in podcasting
The popularity of podcasts makes them a useful tool of communication for brands. For instance, The Telegraph and Financial Times are using their podcast to drive subscriptions and reach new audiences. However, podcasting can also be used to increase brand awareness, shape a positive brand image, connect with your audience, and eventually convert them into clients.

Thank you for Reading......

I hope you gain value from this Free book.

But wait.

There’s something else I would love to show you
���

Profitable Podcasting

How To Make Create Start And Make Money From Your First Podcast In 24hours Even If You Are An Illiterate With Just Your Smartphone. ( $1500 Value)

Read Through Gently,
You will Learn and Discover;

- What Podcasting Is All About? ( Worth $100)
- What's The Relevance Of Podcasting As Related To Your Niche And Beyond. (Worth $500)
- Why Podcasting Is Affordable, Easily, Faster To Branding Yourself And Making Money. (Worth $700)
- How To Create Your First Podcast In 10Minutes. (Worth $1000)
- How To Distribute Your Podcast. ($500)
- How Can I Make Money With Your First Podcast.( Worth $600)

- How Is Podcasting The Future. (Worth $400)
- How To Start And Create Your Podcast Effortlessly. ( Worth $1200)
- How You Can Use What You Have To Create And Make Your First Podcast. ( Worth $900)
- How To Use Your Smartphone To Create Your First Podcast.(Worth $ 1000)
- How Your First Podcast Can Get Featured On ITUNES And How You Can Become Popular Through It.( Worth $2000)
- How To Coach And Mentor Others To Become A Podcast And Charge Them As A Side Hustle.( Worth $2500)

And Much, Much More!

All worth ( $11,400 ) All for Just $5.99 ( # 2999).

Bonus:
1. LIFESECRETS: You will have access to my best selling book that provoke you into action and life lifting Template
(Worth $ 2000)
2. LEAD MAGNETIC� : You will have access to a Guide that teaches and Mentor anyone on how to generate leads Fast, easily, Cheaply And Zero ads. ( Worth $1700)
3.WEALTH SYSTEM: You will have access to the blueprint on how You can turn Your knowledge and Skills in a live Breathing Machine that Dispense and help you get Daily Alert. ( Worth $1500)
4. FREE BOOKS: You will have access to My Free books and high secretive Library that has helped over 1000 students of mine that makes them #10,000 daily fast without stress. ( With $1000)

Bonus Total Value: ( $6,200) All for only $5.99( #2999).

What you are about to get has a Total Value of $11,400 + $6,200 Total Bonus worth= $17,600 (#8,800,000).

All of these cost over $17,600. But I won't charge you that at all. I won't even charge you $10,000.

If I charge you $1000, then I still cheated you!
If I further Charge you $50, then I am honestly stealing from you!

But, you will get it for just $5.99 (#2999)
That's a lot of percentage off(% calculate it yourself)

Will this offer stay long?
No, it won't.
But it will be valid for just 24hrs and it will go back to it normal price which is $100 (#50,000).

Note: Only those who pays Now will have access to the bonus Package and the discount offer.

Click On The Link Below To Grab This Offer Now

Can I Get Started?
Yes,

All you just need is to make your Payment and Purchase this Great Bundle.

Is there a Guarantee?
Yes
- I have been Teaching Podcasting For over a year and I have been able to teach over 100 students around the world.
- If I don't deliver the results of what I promised up there, my reputation is at stake.

- If you don't achieve the exact results stipulated up there, you will have access to one-on-one Mentorship and I will publicly Apologies.

This is only for those who will pay Now and for those who will implement all that has been taught.
Click on the link below to get this offer.
( Put the link here)
Offer valid for 24hrs.
If are finding it very hard to use that link, �️ � I have got you covered!
You can send the money to this bank details
�� Account Name: Kehinde Afolabi Peter
Bank Name: GTBANK
Account Number: 0218989477
Send your proof or evidence of payment to +2349090655919 on WhatsApp And you will also have access to Get your BONUSES attached.

Limited slots, Get your Now

(1) (Reply)

Dear Death / The “Length X Width” Boys [A Very Short Story] / Before You Ask Others To Date/marry...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.