Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Can I Get My Original WAEC Result Directly From Waec's Office? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Get My Original WAEC Result Directly From Waec's Office? (988 Views)

Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) / Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found / Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get My Original WAEC Result Directly From Waec's Office? by The5DME(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Can I get m original waec result from any waec office without going through the school were I wrote the exam? Because this school is trying to extort me. Demanding 25k for the original result.

Please, I need help!
Re: Can I Get My Original WAEC Result Directly From Waec's Office? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:33am On Apr 28, 2022
INTERNAL? ONLY THE SCHOOL CAN PROVIDE THAT.
EXTERNAL? YOU HAVE TO GO TO WAEC OFFICE IN THE CITY WHERE YOU WROTE IT. FOR THIS YOU'LL HAVE TO GET CLEARANCE FROM ANY COURT OF LAW.

IN BOTH CASES, YOU HAVE TO PAY SOME FEES DEPENDING ON THE YEAR YOU WROTE. PARTICULARLY FOR THE EXTERNAL WHICH SEEMS TO TOP 5000 NAIRA AFTER EVERY FIVE YEARS.

IF YOU TALKING ABOUT INTERNAL YOU JUST HAVE TO NEGOTIATE WITH THE SCHOOL TO BEAT THE PRICE BECAUSE WAEC OFFICE CAN'T DO ANYTHING FOR YOU. GOOD LUCK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Get My Original WAEC Result Directly From Waec's Office? by Mablove(f): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Does this applies to NECO GCE result too?

CAPSLOCKED:
INTERNAL? ONLY THE SCHOOL CAN PROVIDE THAT.
EXTERNAL? YOU HAVE TO GO TO WAEC OFFICE IN THE CITY WHERE YOU WROTE IT. FOR THIS YOU'LL HAVE TO GET CLEARANCE FROM ANY COURT OF LAW.

IN BOTH CASES, YOU HAVE TO PAY SOME FEES DEPENDING ON THE YEAR YOU WROTE. PARTICULARLY FOR THE EXTERNAL WHICH SEEMS TO TOP 5000 NAIRA AFTER EVERY FIVE YEARS.

IF YOU TALKING ABOUT INTERNAL YOU JUST HAVE TO NEGOTIATE WITH THE SCHOOL TO BEAT THE PRICE BECAUSE WAEC OFFICE CAN'T DO ANYTHING FOR YOU. GOOD LUCK.
Re: Can I Get My Original WAEC Result Directly From Waec's Office? by Kentritchy: 6:35am On May 01, 2022
Happy New Month to you. Message me on WhatsApp via +1 (312) 625 6512 for your sure 2022 WAEC runz
+1 (312) 625 6512

(1) (Reply)

Favourite Country For Higher Education / Same Sponsor For 2uk Visa Application / Gre And Toefl Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.