Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender (21076 Views)

Central African Republic Has NOT Adopted Bitcoin As Legal Tender / At Least Five Countries Will Accept Bitcoin As Legal Tender By 2022 - Bitmex CEO / Who Want To Earn Bitcoin As A Passive Income By Viewing Websites Only??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by Alexpetra: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
If them talk too much we giant of Africa go ban it
Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by techWriter3: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
it's illegal naija ... Please, check my profile if you need help with your assignment, dissertation, or thesis.
Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by todaynewsreview: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nahunger:

List five coins I should go for as a novice....
I have to liberate my generation from poor-ver-tea

Please help me

BTC, ETH, BNB, just Google it to see more please.
Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
GoodSerpent:

Do you mean platforms like coindesk,finbold,bitcoin magazine, punch are not qualified enough to bring crypto related news?. Because these site says it has been adopted as legal tender in CAR.
I think you need to research well before commenting.

The same Coindesk that falsely reported that the Madeira autonomous region of Portugal had legalized Bitcoin? The Bitcoin whales are playing with your heads.
Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by DaBogu: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
iPhone 12 pro max is about $1,200

With $1200, you'll buy 9.5 units of Apple shares $AAPL

APPLE shares has grown 83% in the last 12 months

PS5 is about $500

With $500, you'll buy 4.5 units of $SONY

SONY shares has gained 73% in the last 12 months

Tesla Model 3 is about $40,000 (average price)

With that amount, you'll buy 57.8 units of $TSLA

TESLA shares has grown by more than 470% in the last 12 months

BUY ASSETS

Let those assets fund your liabilities

That's how to think like a billionaire
Join m y c r y p t o n g on telegram
#RetireYoungAndRich

1 Like

Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by Lovelife433(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
But is illegal in the zoo na?
Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
...and one terrorist sympathizer banned it outrightly.
Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Nice....Way to go...

If you yet own a Digital Currency Wallet with savings of CRIPTOCURRENCY in it then you are unwise.
Howbeit peaceout to my fellows earning on BINANCE on a daily.

Pinned.

@Seniorwriter

Where can one save it then? Especially one looking at long term (10yrs minimum)
Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by Bbbw: 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Good

Nigerian govt that knows nothing about it launched a dead on arrival Enaira to counter it
Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by JapaProfessor: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stephendeals:
wink
buying an inn there soon

na to japa there for seamless transactions...

Are you sure it is a place you would want to japa to grin
Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by charles614: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
Get Bitgert token and thank me later , alternative tokens will give you more profit than bitcoin
Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by Cousin9999: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is so dümb. Bitcoin is a glorified check.

1 Like

Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by tolue42(m): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
lessonotes:

To where grin

To Bitcoin countryside naaa
Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by grandlexuz(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
diplomat058:

Lol. CAR progressive? A country devastated by human, financial and monetary crises? Does the average CAR citizen even know what Bitcoin is? I guess this is a step of the country's elite to always convert their forex income to Bitcoins, instead of their worthless currency. I expect the likes of Zimbabwe also to follow suit.

I understand Nigeria is terrific but you shouldn't be quick to praise other African nations too. Most are also shits like Nigeria

The Central African CFA francs is a stable currency pegged to the Euro at a fixed exchange rate

1 Like

Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by Daddyoh: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Good development, and out dear one Nigeria is banning crypto trading ... Myopic government
Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Daddyboy21:
what is the difference between a coin and token
A token is a cryptocurrency built on several blockchains and is meant for a certain purpose. Eg shushi, bnb token, gemini usd, Bcap etc.

A coin runs its own blockchain . Eg Bitcoin, Etherum, Solana, Polkadot etc.

But a token can become a coin if it can finally develop its own blockchain.
N:b : blockchain houses cryptocurrency. A blockchain is a decentralized, digital, virtual ledger which is encrypted and uses a peer to peer distribution network.

*Ledger - financial book of records where records are stored. It has an excellent and transparent record keeping process.
*Peer to peer - Unlike in the traditional system, where you have to go through banks and other intermediaries when sending/receiving money to a customer. In blockchain, no bank is needed nor pos or whatever. And it s almost free unlike the unnecessary charges banks slam on its customers.

*Decentralized - here, your money is totally under your control. You can do whatever you want to do with your money saved in crypto that no body would question you or give you limit to what you can spend/transfer in a day.

Advantages includes -
-removal of intermediaries.
- no more transaction and Maintainance fees slammed on you by banks.
- time wastage or stress especially in cases when using Western Union and co.
- Very fast transactions

I hope you understand...

1 Like

Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by diplomat058(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
grandlexuz:

The Central African CFA francs is a stable currency pegged to the Euro at a fixed exchange rate

Really? It did escape me that they are part of the CFA francs monetary union. I was only trying to point out that they are nothing close to a sane country. Thanks
Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by Justinlean02(m): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
obembet:

That guy don't even have knowledge About nairaland
I swear, the reason he ditched my advice then

1 Like

Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by grandlexuz(m): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
diplomat058:

Really? It did escape me that they are part of the CFA francs monetary union. I was only trying to point ouit that they are nothing close to a sane country. Thanks

I would rate them the worst in Africa when it comes to sanity. I have been there a few times for research and how people survive there gives credence to evolution

1 Like

Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by seyz91(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Abilistic:
wink

While it's illegal in naija
Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by Awise09(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
I can see a lot of Nigerian guys moving to Central Africa including the keyboard warriors them.
Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by lendahand(m): 12:10am On Apr 28, 2022
todaynewsreview:
Slow and steady.....why many coins will survive, many tokens will fade off. Better getting a coin than all these tokens that'll jump up today and dump tomorrow especially for newbies
na those tokens traders dey take hammer. One just rose 30,000% in 6 wks
Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by Nahunger(m): 5:04am On Apr 28, 2022
todaynewsreview:

BTC, ETH, BNB, just Google it to see more please.
These are flagship coins na, extremely expensive for a hustler
Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by jidxin(m): 7:17am On Apr 28, 2022
anewchapter:
Meanwhile UAR banned it
its not banned in Nigeria
Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by Stephendeals: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2022
JapaProfessor:

Are you sure it is a place you would want to japa to grin

Anywhere is looking like a better place now o... some Nigerians will still prefer Ukraine as it is now to Nigeria if given the opportunity.
Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by JapaProfessor: 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Stephendeals:

Anywhere is looking like a better place now o... some Nigerians will still prefer Ukraine as it is now to Nigeria if given the opportunity.

grin grin
Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by KiNg0G: 9:17pm On May 19, 2022
Bitcoin:
One day the world will look back and praise countries like El Salvador and now the Central African Republic as visionaries and first movers. This is just the beginning.
how many mention do you get in a day?
Re: Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender by Yinksy09(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2022
That is great news. I am hopeful Nigeria Government does the right thing so banks can process crypto transactions. I always use P2P transactions on Yellow card, Binance and the rest to process my transactions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Go Broke After Winning Huge Amount Of Money / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? / First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.