Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

FREEDOM NEWS Receives Divine Approval - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FREEDOM NEWS Receives Divine Approval (167 Views)

2023 Polls: Hon Bright Osemeka Receives Divine Blessings From Catholic Community / Thenigerian News Receives A Royal Blessing From The Emir Of Lafia / Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREEDOM NEWS Receives Divine Approval by constancefriday(m): 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
News - The Holy Spirit has approved the publication of FREEDOM NEWS by Stance Foundation.
- says Apostle Constance C. Friday

Over the past few days, I've been seeking God's face on the case of the publication of Stance Foundation's FREEDOM NEWS.
Since I retired from my publican and advocacy duties and went into full time Gospel, I didn't want to do anything secular without getting a go ahead from my employer: His name is the Holy Spirit.
Last night I was waiting to hear from God if we should go ahead and unleash the FREEDOM NEWS or not (final confirmation)? and if he'd said No! I'd be announcing it publicly by now but good news, early this morning while I was meditating, the Holy Spirit said "Son, go ahead and publish FREEDOM NEWS, it has received my approval"
So dear People, FREEDOM NEWS will be published by REAL LIFE MEDIA and PUBLISHERS!
It is FREE, but remember to give us the best of your support! Thanks!
God Bless You all!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani
(CEO of Real Life Media and Publisher, producers of The Truth and Life Series Gospel Podcast, Power Magazine and Freedom News).

Follow us on Facebook
www.Facebook.com/stancefoundationorg

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FREEDOM NEWS Receives Divine Approval by stephieok: 10:23am On Jul 11, 2022
constancefriday:
News - The Holy Spirit has approved the publication of FREEDOM NEWS by Stance Foundation.

Over the past few days, I've been seeking God's face on the case of the publication of Stance Foundation's FREEDOM NEWS.
Since I retired from my publican and advocacy duties and went into full time Gospel, I didn't want to do anything secular without getting a go ahead from my employer: His name is the Holy Spirit.
Last night I was waiting to hear from God if we should go ahead and unleash the FREEDOM NEWS or not (final confirmation)? and if he'd said No! I'd be announcing it publicly by now but good news, early this morning while I was meditating, the Holy Spirit said "Son, go ahead and publish FREEDOM NEWS, it has received my approval"
So dear People, FREEDOM NEWS will be published by REAL LIFE MEDIA and PUBLISHERS!
God Bless You all!
Yours Sincerely;
(CEO of Real Life Media and Publisher, producers of The Truth and Life Series Gospel Podcast, Power Magazine and Freedom News).

Follow us on Facebook
Re: FREEDOM NEWS Receives Divine Approval by constancefriday(m): 1:53am On Jul 14, 2022
cry
constancefriday:

God Bless You all!
Yours Sincerely;

Follow us on Facebook
Re: FREEDOM NEWS Receives Divine Approval by startupinsider: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2022
Narayana Murthy became not born with a silver spoon in his mouth; in reality, he needed to work extremely difficult to attain the top.He turned into born on August 20, 1946, in Mysore, Karnataka. He got here from a terrible but an educated circle of relatives. Ceo Magazine From his youth days, Narayana Murthy become academically remarkable. He was obsessed with Mathematics and Physics and usually had the thirst and the preference to benefit more understanding in those fields.

(1) (Reply)

Think About It / El-rufai Could'nt Even Contest Because Insecurity Already Rubbish His Campaign / Update On Yaba Overhead Bridge Construction (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.