Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Igbo Abandoned Nnamidi Kanu And Biafra Struggle Choose 2023 President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Abandoned Nnamidi Kanu And Biafra Struggle Choose 2023 President. (690 Views)

Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle / Please Forgive Me, Its Devil Nnamidi Kanu Beg. / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Abandoned Nnamidi Kanu And Biafra Struggle Choose 2023 President. by muykem: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Notable leaders of Ndigbo, both apolitical and of different political divides, have in unisim demanded that the South-East should be given unfettered opportunity to produce the next President of Nigeria through the 2023 general election.

They made the demand in a world press conference under the umbrella of the Ahamefuna socio-cultural organisation hosted by former Governor of Enugu State, Dr Okwesilieze Nwodo in Enugu, on Thursday.

Re: Igbo Abandoned Nnamidi Kanu And Biafra Struggle Choose 2023 President. by paramakina202: 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
muykem:
Notable leaders of Ndigbo, both apolitical and of different political divides, have in unisim demanded that the South-East should be given unfettered opportunity to produce the next President of Nigeria through the 2023 general election.

They made the demand in a world press conference under the umbrella of the Ahamefuna socio-cultural organisation hosted by former Governor of Enugu State, Dr Okwesilieze Nwodo in Enugu, on Thursday.

Ndi Igbo never conducted referendum that they are leaving Nigeria.This your post is trash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Abandoned Nnamidi Kanu And Biafra Struggle Choose 2023 President. by colorsofrainbow: 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
muykem:

You wish grin grin
Is that why the North abandoned your Tinubu for a sane man he helped them work against?? grin grin
Re: Igbo Abandoned Nnamidi Kanu And Biafra Struggle Choose 2023 President. by adekolaelect(m): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
They are the confused Tribe poeple .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Abandoned Nnamidi Kanu And Biafra Struggle Choose 2023 President. by AntiBMC(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Na Unisim I dey see there abi apollo dey do me?

The time you should have used to learn how to spell “unison”, you used it to be opening silly threads about people that do not even know you exist.
How someone will leave his house that's on fire, to go and be chasing rats in another man's house is what I don't understand.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Abandoned Nnamidi Kanu And Biafra Struggle Choose 2023 President. by Asgard73: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
Meanwhile

Yoruba since abandoned IGBOHO on another country with his Odua republic

... and desperately on 2023 matters ..

.. at least igbos do sit at home on top Kanu matters

But Yoruba

No one yoruba give a fvck about their future .. they’re all runing to North to pay allegiance

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Abandoned Nnamidi Kanu And Biafra Struggle Choose 2023 President. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
grin grin At times I wonder how Biafra would be like, should it materialise.
IPOB would claim credit for it,MASSOB would do same,other splinter secessionist groups would do same, and fight to be more relevant.
An Abia man would like his fellow Abia man to be president, since IPOB was a creation of his kinsman.
Imolites would do same since MASSOB was first secessionist group,founded by an Imo man.
Then there would be bitter squabbles and fights over Biafra presidency,and before you know it,Biafra would descend into a civil war worse than that currently on in Ethiopia.
South Sudan would be London compared two Biafra.
Lol! And to even think the leader of IPOB is a maniac and another seeking to replace him Simon Ekpa is another upcoming maniac.
At times,I don't blame Ikwerre people for disassociating themselves from SE Igbos.
Re: Igbo Abandoned Nnamidi Kanu And Biafra Struggle Choose 2023 President. by ResidentSnitch(f): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
adekolaelect:
They are the confused Tribe poeple .
You never miss any opportunity to cause embarrassment for your family members, do you?
Re: Igbo Abandoned Nnamidi Kanu And Biafra Struggle Choose 2023 President. by Justiceleague1: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin At times I wonder how Biafra would be like, should it materialise.
IPOB would claim credit for it,MASSOB would do same,other splinter secessionist groups would do same, and fight to be more relevant.
An Abia man would like his fellow Abia man to be president, since IPOB was a creation of his kinsman.
Imolites would do same since MASSOB was first secessionist group,founded by an Imo man.
Then there would be bitter squabbles and fights over Biafra presidency,and before you know it,Biafra would descend into a civil war worse than that currently on in Ethiopia.
South Sudan would be London compared two Biafra.
Lol! And to even think the leader of IPOB is a maniac and another seeking to replace him Simon Ekpa is another upcoming maniac.
At times,I don't blame Ikwerre people for disassociating themselves from SE Igbos.
onyiobi or whatever you call yourself,the wise ones say,"it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open ya mouth and erase all doubts patapata"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Abandoned Nnamidi Kanu And Biafra Struggle Choose 2023 President. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=112322620][/quote]
My dear, its better to keep quite, than expose your stupidity and animal nature by ranting.
Keep foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal. Na you go tire.
Re: Igbo Abandoned Nnamidi Kanu And Biafra Struggle Choose 2023 President. by alanto: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Asgard73:
Meanwhile

Yoruba since abandoned IGBOHO on another country with his Odua republic

... and desperately on 2023 matters ..

.. at least igbos do sit at home on top Kanu matters

But Yoruba

No one yoruba give a fvck about their future .. they’re all runing to North to pay allegiance
Igboho is free like a bird.
The DSS anyways do have a hunch back albino they are looking for someone to come and bail.
Oops I forgot, you can't bail a terrorist
Re: Igbo Abandoned Nnamidi Kanu And Biafra Struggle Choose 2023 President. by Asgard73: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
alanto:

Igboho is free like a bird.
The DSS anyways do have a hunch back albino they are looking for someone to come and bail.
Oops I forgot, you can't bail a terrorist

Free where..

Tell him to leave the gate of the house in Cotonou..

Abiola freedom

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Abandoned Nnamidi Kanu And Biafra Struggle Choose 2023 President. by foryourmindlol: 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Afonja yoonity beggar, the sit-at-home we are doing every Monday is to mourn the loss of your common sense not for Nnamdi Kanu.

How can a particular group of people be so daft, hateful and still begging the same people they hate to be in the same country with them?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Abandoned Nnamidi Kanu And Biafra Struggle Choose 2023 President. by muykem: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
AntiBMC:
Na Unisim I dey see there abi apollo dey do me?

The time you should have used to learn how to spell “unison”, you used it to be opening silly threads about people that do not even know you exist.
How someone will leave his house that's on fire, to go and be chasing rats in another man's house is what I don't understand.
Typical chest beaters behaviour, check your dictionary for the meaning of "Unisim". You are too small to correct my write up.
Re: Igbo Abandoned Nnamidi Kanu And Biafra Struggle Choose 2023 President. by ZombieSlaughter: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
muykem:
Typical chest beaters behaviour, check your dictionary for the meaning of "Unisim". You are too small to correct my write up.

Sharap muritala, you no know book. O mo iwe. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Abandoned Nnamidi Kanu And Biafra Struggle Choose 2023 President. by perez100: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yorubas are cowards. I see that they
are trying hard to detach themselves from that tag "cowards" which all Nigerians knows them for.

Let those that wants Biafra continue with it, those that wants restructure also continue with it while those that are fighting for Igbo President continue with it too.

The Fulanis wants Islamic Republic, Yorubas wants Oduduwa Republic but they are too cowardice too push for their imaginary Oduduwa Republic. They just want to make noise because Biafrans are pushing for theirs but no lever for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Abandoned Nnamidi Kanu And Biafra Struggle Choose 2023 President. by adekolaelect(m): 11:50am On Apr 28, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

You never miss any opportunity to cause embarrassment for your family members, do you?
ok is that so you all make Terrorists as your general Identity in Igbo land? . I can't blame you na bcs you have options of other region to hide your brainless heads and stupidity. You and your useless groups now come out with threat to demand for undeserved political offices in a country you have never show loyalty to.

(1) (Reply)

Over 500  Statutory Delegates Sign Up For Tinubu's Nomination / 2023 : Hopes Of Shekarau Retain Senatorial Seat Shaking, As Youths Support Lado / Video Of Adamu Garba Removing APC Flag From His Office After Dumping Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.