Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin (53024 Views)

Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' / Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) / RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2022
kingjiss:

Tell your ashawo mother to remember that my dog will lash her and your stupid ashawo sisters this night for 10k b...she will also suck my dogs dick and lick the female dogs too

Family of idiots
Useless idiot born by a useless accursed ashawo woman,who is such a public cum bucket for both dogs,pigs and humans.
I hear your useless ashawo mother even bleeped a mad man she met on the street.She was so Hot and couldn't find a sane man.
So the useless accursed ashawo you called mother went for a mad man out of desperation.
Tell her and your useless ashawo sisters, my dogs will lash them for 10k and they will suck my pigs dicks and lick the females too.
Family of useless, dirty scumbags, bastards,accursed of the gods.
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by railone(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2022
darediamond:

Were American Soldiers able to drive out Russia Commandos in Syria?

America were never in Syria for Russia commandos or Assad. At least be intelligent enough to know facts if you intend to defend nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner / Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) / Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.