Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

A Picture Is Said To Be Worth A Thousand Words; This {PHOTO} Speaks More - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Picture Is Said To Be Worth A Thousand Words; This {PHOTO} Speaks More (5709 Views)

Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) / This Picture is Really Educative / My Mum Is Making Me Depressed With What She Said To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Is Said To Be Worth A Thousand Words; This {PHOTO} Speaks More by sureplug4life: 8:47am On Apr 28, 2022
seanwilliam:
E Dey easy for mouth to Dey shout ‘ never give up ‘

Y’all should know that some people need correct assurance and motivation before they can forge ahead.

Someone like me gets tired of things easily , but I have people around me that do motivate me.

It’s not easy as una think o
Bro its real deep

God will make a way
Re: A Picture Is Said To Be Worth A Thousand Words; This {PHOTO} Speaks More by favour32(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2022
No time una get process

Each one go start o
....e nor finish, another one go start own too.
No final progress.
Re: A Picture Is Said To Be Worth A Thousand Words; This {PHOTO} Speaks More by Babaheekmat: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2022
sureplug4life:
Translation Please

If you know you would quit.. Don't even start.
Once you start.. die there.. e go clear someday
Re: A Picture Is Said To Be Worth A Thousand Words; This {PHOTO} Speaks More by DeeOne98(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDe_eP5H_Aw

You sef fit chop up to one million naira monthly and frustrate all your haters ��� when you sign up as @homewinng agent.

HomeWin is committed to making millionaires in this amazing project of hope and prosperity.

Sign up today as a HomeWin agent and clear the doubt of everyone whoever doubted your ability to be rich and financially free.

ANTICIPATE HOMEWIN - 01.05.22

Re: A Picture Is Said To Be Worth A Thousand Words; This {PHOTO} Speaks More by Gleez: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
HeroHero:
The man started digging for the TREASURE at the young age. At the point of making it at old age, he gave up believing that there was no TREASURE but not knowing he was already there.

With Patience, there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Apt!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Money As A Student On Campus / Solution to JAMB 2020 Result not Received After Sending to SMS to 55019 / Examdirect-Question And Answer Cds For Ican, Jme And Ssce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.