Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video (126587 Views)

Kenyan Man Drugs His Wife, Rapes His Niece (Photo) / Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) / 50-year-old Man Drugs, Rapes 7 Underage Boys In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by jubrilELsudan: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
dominique:

You want to watch a rape video? You are different shades of sick!

ASHAAAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HUUUSBAAAAAAAAAAAND SNAAAAAAAAATCHEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by IMASTEX: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Pierocash:
What is a 28yr old woman doing with a 19yr old to the point of been comfortable to even sit in their midst and take a bottle of drink?

She must be a sex worker.

Those posting rape videos on social media, are they controlled by spirit of senselessness or just been deluded? You comitted a crime ,no one saw you,but you reported yourselves by showing the world how you comitted a crime. This is the most foolish thing I ever see someone do.

You are like a kidnapper that returned to the house of your victim to demand the wallet you forgot
The chances that it was a rape is slim given the age gape between her and the group of boys. She's most likely paid to offer a group intimacy, seeing the way she was comfortable in a room with group of young boys smoking weed, yet she could cope with the smoke and even the intimacy., from the report she was only particular about the release of the sextape. Hence she went to the police because of the shame to face the reality of her action with a "boyfriend" she doesn't fully know his name. It is shameful how guys & even ladies tend to be so careless with their actions. Whether or not it was a rape which is highly condemnable, the boys will still face the law for releasing her sextape online and now that weed will give way for them to bear the consequences alone.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by HitSong: 1:30am On Apr 29, 2022
koyyess:

OSU Ipob pigs and Una dey compete for rape and skull mining. The only reason be say Una carry am as birth right.

Afonja animals.
You must be mistaken me for your father...

Abo key fool Ani fool
Or
OSU ipob jew pig
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by koyyess: 8:31am On Apr 29, 2022
HitSong:

I must be mistaken OSU ipob pigs for my father...

I am an OSU ipob jew pig

E pain am. grin
Na your useless father be OSU Ipob pig true true. grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by HellVictorinho4(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Cerebellum:

Its tribalism if you're ignorant of it.
Stop proving nonsense!

Whatever you are saying
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by HitSong: 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
koyyess:

I must be mistaken OSU ipob pigs for my father...

I am an OSU ipob jew pig
E pain am. grin
Na your useless father be OSU Ipob pig true true. grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by koyyess: 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
HitSong:

I was caught fvcking a goat . As an afonja, it's ma birth right embarassed

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by HitSong: 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
koyyess:

I was caught fvcking a goat . As a frustrated OSU ipob jew pig, it's ma birth right embarassed.
Last year, I raped my olosho mother and till date, she's still in coma. My drunkard old fool faggọt father may never forgive me

Eya

I feel sorry for you
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by koyyess: 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
HitSong:

I was brutally raped by Ipob touts severally at abakaliki. That's why I wrote the epistle below.

HitSong:
Rape is a very common thing in our society. It happens EVERY DAY.
In fact, I think 40% of afonja touts like me, especially the underage loses their VIRGINITY through RAPE.
The experience is usually terrible and most times, victims suffers post traumatic stress disorder, it leaves a lasting memories in victims minds and also, it affects the their social life, wellbeing and psychology.
Because of how our society is and the stigma that follows rape victims, MOST rapists go UNPUNISHED. This is unfortunate because the victims don't usually heal.
The only thing that can give victims hope and justice is when they share their stories and rescue comes and the rapist gets punished.
RAPE cases is not often a gender specific crime, males too falls victim but it's just common with females.

It's like the season and time of sharing experiences,
Even celebrities are sharing their experiences and it's been dramatic cheesy
How long ago it happened doesn't matter anymore.
Please share your experience. Mine is gory
#Tag that rapist
#Tag that rapist
#Tag that rapist
Find justice!
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by HitSong: 3:44am On Apr 30, 2022
koyyess:

My LovePeddler olosho mama was brutally raped by Abokị fool Ani touts severally at abakaliki. That's why comment on this thread
Eya
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by koyyess: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2022
HitSong:

Abakaliki boys make me duck their c0cks and drink their cum. My @shawo mum sete up with them so she could feed. embarassed

HitSong:

I was brutally raped by Ipob touts severally at abakaliki. That's why I wrote the epistle below.

HitSong:
Rape is a very common thing in our society. It happens EVERY DAY.
In fact, I think 40% of afonja touts like me, especially the underage loses their VIRGINITY through RAPE.
The experience is usually terrible and most times, victims suffers post traumatic stress disorder, it leaves a lasting memories in victims minds and also, it affects the their social life, wellbeing and psychology.
Because of how our society is and the stigma that follows rape victims, MOST rapists go UNPUNISHED. This is unfortunate because the victims don't usually heal.
The only thing that can give victims hope and justice is when they share their stories and rescue comes and the rapist gets punished.
RAPE cases is not often a gender specific crime, males too falls victim but it's just common with females.

It's like the season and time of sharing experiences,
Even celebrities are sharing their experiences and it's been dramatic cheesy
How long ago it happened doesn't matter anymore.
Please share your experience. Mine is gory
#Tag that rapist
#Tag that rapist
#Tag that rapist
Find justice!
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by damoobaba: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Please I'm tired of this human skull mining Abeg, please which tribe those this if not the Yoruba people, Why are this people so stupid, how can human head make money, what is this?? To me I prefer unknown gun men than this

Your myopic and demented sense will not let you see that what's wrong is wrong. Here in Ajah Lagos, an IGBO GUY killed his FIANCEE and slept with the corpse for six days hoping to get rich on the seventh day before he was caught, IS THAT NOT CRIME? It may not take the form of cutting off the head but it's criminal, HOW DOES SLEEPING WITH A DEAD BODY BRING MONEY? how does eating shit (FAECES) bring money. There are other ABNORMAL THINGS people DO TO OTHERS just to make money. I know those things may be normal for you but wrong is wrong and should be condemned.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by damoobaba: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Please I'm tired of this human skull mining Abeg, please which tribe those this if not the Yoruba people, Why are this people so stupid, how can human head make money, what is this?? To me I prefer unknown gun men than this

Okija is in Yorubaland isn't it or Otokoto is a Yoruba man or even Evans. It's d inferiority complex that's killing you people and thats what has turned your tribe to public enemy among other tribes in Nigeria, NOBODY TRUST IBO MAN NOT EVEN FELLOW IBO MAN. Looking for every opportunity to compare yourselves with Yoruba people and yet run to Lagos and other south west states to make a living. Why don't you stay in your region like others do and develop that sorry-looking erosion disturbed slum.
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Hassanmaye(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
damoobaba:

Okija is in Yorubaland isn't it or Otokoto is a Yoruba man or even Evans. It's d inferiority complex that's killing you people and thats what has turned your tribe to public enemy among other tribes in Nigeria, NOBODY TRUST IBO MAN NOT EVEN FELLOW IBO MAN. Looking for every opportunity to compare yourselves with Yoruba people and yet run to Lagos and other south west states to make a living. Why don't you stay in your region like others do and develop that sorry-looking erosion disturbed slum.
Our major concern And target is to take over Lagos, the only advantage Lagos has over Anambra is sea, remove that nothing, just because of the international business nothing, out major plan is to give you guys our women to marry so that you can become our slaves, boom Lagos is ours... Nonsense
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by damoobaba: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Our major concern And target is to take over Lagos, the only advantage Lagos has over Anambra is sea, remove that nothing, just because of the international business nothing, out major plan is to give you guys our women to marry so that you can become our slaves, boom Lagos is ours... Nonsense

Wehdone, you can continue doing your meetings and go ahead with your pathetic plans. You think Lagosians will go to sleep and allow that to happen. It's the problem with your people, you rate your stupid thoughts so high. By the time they destroy Alaba and turn it to flower garden, you'll start crying foul.
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Hassanmaye(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
damoobaba:

Wehdone, you can continue doing your meetings and go ahead with your pathetic plans. You think Lagosians will go to sleep and allow that to happen. It's the problem with your people, you rate your stupid thoughts so high. By the time they destroy Alaba and turn it to flower garden, you'll start crying foul.
Thank God we have started taking over Lagos, by the time our efforts gathered momentum my brother forget.. Igbo amaka

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village / CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.