Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,006 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

What Will Happen To Bmcs When Buhari Leaves? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen To Bmcs When Buhari Leaves? (515 Views)

Rare Video Footage Of Lai Muhammad Giving Allawee To Bmcs / Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen To Bmcs When Buhari Leaves? by ScamHunter: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Even though these guys from the SW and Benue are living on 30k/month, one doesn't help thinking what will become of them when Buhari leaves. The likes of , Helinues, LordviccoDaGuru, Sarrki, Ngeneukwenu, adekolaelect, Tinubuadvocate and other zonbees. I mean these guys have suffered on low wage even though their counterparts from the North are living the good life since 2015, will the post APC government keep dropping pittance for them or is it the end of their zombeism? Also, the other zombee, Udele1, I am not understanding him. Is he BMC or is there another zonbee department for IPOB?

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Bmcs When Buhari Leaves? by limeta(f): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Atlantic ocean can accommodate them all.

4 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Bmcs When Buhari Leaves? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
ScamHunter:
Even though these guys from the SW and Benue are living on 30k/month, one doesn't help thinking what will become of them when Buhari leaves. The likes of , Helinus, Sarrki, Ngeneukwenu, adekolaelect, Tinubuadvocate and other zonbees. I mean these guys have suffered on low wage even though their counterparts from the North are living the good life since 2015, will the post APC government keep dropping pittance for them or is it the end of their zombeism?
[/s]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen To Bmcs When Buhari Leaves? by Malory: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
They will resort back to stealing and pickpocketing

4 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Bmcs When Buhari Leaves? by Nbotee(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
They jump onto the bandwagon of the next piper who will dictate their tune

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Bmcs When Buhari Leaves? by adekolaelect(m): 11:53am On Apr 28, 2022
ScamHunter:
Even though these guys from the SW and Benue are living on 30k/month, one doesn't help thinking what will become of them when Buhari leaves. The likes of , Helinues, LordviccoDaGuru, Sarrki, Ngeneukwenu, adekolaelect, Tinubuadvocate and other zonbees. I mean these guys have suffered on low wage even though their counterparts from the North are living the good life since 2015, will the post APC government keep dropping pittance for them or is it the end of their zombeism? Also, the other zombee, Udele1, I am not understanding him. Is he BMC or is there another zonbee department for IPOB?
Is this only How you can use the natural gift God has giving to you ? you are an Ingrate.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Bmcs When Buhari Leaves? by Bobloco: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
ScamHunter:

Tinubuadvocate is seriously planing to run away with his family

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Bmcs When Buhari Leaves? by helinues: 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Na to quickly switch to OMC

grin cheesy

But the main question is would the opposition still continue with their chronic wailing?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Bmcs When Buhari Leaves? by adekolaelect(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bobloco:

Tinubuadvocate is seriously planing to run away with his family
kids everywhere !!!! Na today poeple dey relocate What down that has to do with the bottom of discussion .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Bmcs When Buhari Leaves? by Bobloco: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
adekolaelect:
kids everywhere !!!! Na today poeple dey relocate What down that has to do with the bottom of discussion .

Including you
Re: What Will Happen To Bmcs When Buhari Leaves? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
[s]
ScamHunter:
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Bmcs When Buhari Leaves? by ScamHunter: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
helinues:
Na to quickly switch to OMC

grin cheesy

But the main question is would the opposition still continue with their chronic wailing?

Which one is OMC? Obi Media Council? Peter Obi is not doing rubbish as you know

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Bmcs When Buhari Leaves? by helinues: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
ScamHunter:

Which one is OMC? Obi Media Council? Peter Obi is not doing rubbish as you know

Obi, like kolanut in Yoruba?

Or na Obi as parents?

Re: What Will Happen To Bmcs When Buhari Leaves? by sapele914(m): 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
ScamHunter:
You will finally sleep well after been disturbed for 8 years?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Bmcs When Buhari Leaves? by ScamHunter: 7:45pm On May 07, 2022
sapele914:
You will finally sleep well after been disturbed for 8 years?
Really? How?
Re: What Will Happen To Bmcs When Buhari Leaves? by ygowon: 8:01pm On May 07, 2022
Helinues will use the money he made to startup something

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: I’ll Serve With All My Heart, Osinbajo Promises Nigerians / Kalu Congratulate Atiku Abubakar On His Victory In PDP Presidential Primaries / Breaking: Apc Disqualifies 10 Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.