Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Certified and well treated sprouted Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds and Seedlings. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Certified and well treated sprouted Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds and Seedlings. (810 Views)

Super gene and Tenera sprouted palm nuts seedlings is available. / Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale / Well Treated Yam Sett/seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certified and well treated sprouted Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds and Seedlings. by dharts: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Perfect opportunity to get your certified Sprouted Tenera hybrid oil palm seedlings this raining season and own a palm oil plantation in the nearest future
Its very affordable,give it a trial and thank me later.

Call/ Whatsapp: 08062657534

2, seedlings in it's 13months
3, Is how to differentiate between Dura and Tenera
seedlings.
4,Is how it's first production will be like in it's 3rd year

Re: Certified and well treated sprouted Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds and Seedlings. by dharts: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Therefore, there is no doubt that Tenera's oil palm fruit is relatively better. However, the palm kernel shell has a thickness of approximately 0.5-4 mm and has a thick fiber covering it. In addition, this type also has thick fruit flesh, so it can produce large amounts of oil.
Re: Certified and well treated sprouted Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds and Seedlings. by dharts: 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
What is Tenera?
Tenera is the recommended variety grown all over the world. It is cross between thick shelled 'dura' (mother palm) and shell less 'pisifera' (pollen parent). Tenera (T) has thin shell, medium to high mesocarp content and high oil content.
Investment that you can never regret
Re: Certified and well treated sprouted Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds and Seedlings. by dharts: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2022
We gat u covered with our fine Tenera seedlings.
Re: Certified and well treated sprouted Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds and Seedlings. by dharts: 1:00pm On May 01, 2022
We sell certified sprouted Tenera hybrid oil palm seedlings.

Re: Certified and well treated sprouted Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds and Seedlings. by dharts: 12:54pm On May 02, 2022
We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria including African countries.
Treated and certified
Re: Certified and well treated sprouted Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds and Seedlings. by dharts: 1:39pm On May 03, 2022
Happy new month my esteemed customers.
Am at ur service place your order.
Re: Certified and well treated sprouted Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds and Seedlings. by dharts: 1:42pm On May 04, 2022
Book for your sprouted Tenera seedlings.
We are here to take your order.
Re: Certified and well treated sprouted Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds and Seedlings. by dharts: 11:25am On May 05, 2022
Sprouted Tenera seedlings nursery at 6months

Re: Certified and well treated sprouted Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds and Seedlings. by dharts: 2:46pm On May 06, 2022
High quality sprouted Tenera seeds
Start harvest in 36months
Re: Certified and well treated sprouted Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds and Seedlings. by dharts: 6:17pm On May 07, 2022
Business investment u can never regret venturing into
Re: Certified and well treated sprouted Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds and Seedlings. by Danielable231(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
How much per bag
Re: Certified and well treated sprouted Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds and Seedlings. by dharts: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Please chat me on whatsapp asper the price per bag pls
Re: Certified and well treated sprouted Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds and Seedlings. by dharts: 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Danielable231:
How much per bag

Pls let talk on whatsapp or drop ur number so i can call u
Re: Certified and well treated sprouted Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds and Seedlings. by clement78ese(m): 4:46am On Jun 10, 2022
How much is the tenera for for 100 seedling plants

1 Like

Re: Certified and well treated sprouted Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds and Seedlings. by dharts: 8:12am On Jun 10, 2022
Clement,kindly chat me on whatsapp
Re: Certified and well treated sprouted Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds and Seedlings. by dharts: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2022
clement78ese:
How much is the tenera for for 100 seedling plants

Pls chat me on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Ship Loads Of Vietnam Long Grain Rice Available From Vietnam To Nigeria / Me And My Corn Farm / Matured Female Rabbits For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.