Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,617 members, 7,861,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies (79131 Views)

Outrage As Policemen Carry Unconscious Farah Dagogo To Court (Photos) / Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours / Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by holluwizzy: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lmaoo.

U don't know anything

youngelder:
Who be Farah Again?

1 Like

Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by mrkings84(m): 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Now a civilian governor be declaring fellow civilian wanted!

Thought as a lawyer he should know better!!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by ststyreal(f): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
mema900:
This life no balance
The first with 6 wives is a Muslim while the adulterous One is believe to be a Catholic and a christain. You got the uproar now?
Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by slowice(m): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Wicked sef na big cultist.... Na cultist full r/s
Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by gulfer: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Does a governor have such power? I thought the Nigeria Police Force belongs to the Exclusive Legislative List!
One of the excuses being bandied by the anti-state police supporters and a genuine one at that.... Imagine a bull in a china shop governor like Wike having a state police apparatus under his direct control to use at his whim angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by Kingozymandias(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Wike is just stupid.

Is Wike not a bigger cultist, who doesn't know that?

He should first of all declare himself wanted for making River State cultists breeding ground.

That is just greeting wike is an axe man... Quote me anywhere . Wike never joined Vikings

2 Likes

Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by oscarlamba: 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Wike is just stupid.

He should first of all declare himself wanted for making River State cultists breeding ground.

omo so that handshake na cultist handshake. I been no know cos people dey shake me like that and mumu me dey reciprocate the handshake shocked

1 Like

Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by Lama70(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Don't mind Wike. They Will soon resolve the matter over some bottles at night.
Na power show.
Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by aribisala0(m): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Does a governor have such power? I thought the Nigeria Police Force belongs to the Exclusive Legislative List!
Do you know what the Exclusive List is?
I am sure you heard people talking about it at a Buka or beer parlour and feel you must talk about it too

1 Like

Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by Kilometres: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
mema900:
This life no balance

One is a Christian and the other is a Muslim

You see am, life balance at times
Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hmm cultism in river state no be here o
Remembered when I stayed in rumuokuta the amount of cultist wey full my street ehnn

2 Likes

Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by Advocate500: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
When a cultist is declaring a fellow cultist wanted, this one is turning everyone to an enemy, i don't know who is playing the drums this one is dancing to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by SmartyPants(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Oga what do you understand by exclusive legislative list?

Did Wike legislate anything? however, indeed, his powers to order an arrest are minimal, if the police hierarchy do not counter-sign.
Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by omenka(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
It only does when the state government wants to pass the blame of insecurity in their domains to the fg, or when the fg wants to Bleep a state governor up. Otherwise, state governors have nearly absolute control of the police on their respective states.
Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by michoim(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Farah Dagogo used to be one of the militant general those days

2 Likes

Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
gulfer:
One of the excuses being bandied by the anti-state police supporters and a genuine one at that.... Imagine a bull in a china shop governor like Wike having a state police apparatus under his direct control to use at his whim angry angry angry angry angry angry

When you have governors like him, state police is dead on arrival.
Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by TheWolfen(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
No matter how good u are you will still have haters in this life . . wike have my vote already. I like his gut. Osinbanjo have my vote too. Jonathan too if he decides to join the presidential race
Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by Ajens1991: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Wike is just stupid.

These are all doctored photos. Check well please
Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by Cherrybae(f): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
If one mosquito bite Farah, 10 will bite Wike.

Without Farah PDP can never win a vote in Bonny and Degema.

Wike must retrace his steps otherwise PDP will lose Rivers state.

Uf Farah dump wike to support Amaechi APC, I see problem for wike.

Farah bad pass Wike 100 times.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kingozymandias:

That is just greeting wike is an axe man... Quote me anywhere . Wike never joined Vikings

Na you put am for axemen, una sabi drag people wey no send una sha

1 Like

Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by Pius247(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Na number 7 of Hon. respond de funny me.
Waiting im de invite Civil society to do.?
Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by duality(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Wait o!

Isn't this the same Farah dagogo that was making noise during the days of the notorious Niger Delta militants? He had a serious beaf with the late Soboma George their boys clashed back then, and dozens died...

The days of Boyloaf, Tompolo, General Africa... etc. And the late Yar'adua gave all of them amensty?

So he is now a doctor and an honourable...chie Nigeria is gone.

This I have seen.

I was about typing this when I saw your post.
Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by Kingozymandias(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Na you put am for axemen, una sabi drag people wey no send una sha
I am not dragging anything with you.. take what I told you to the bank. I live here in rivers state you are dealing on hear say I am telling you the facts. No Norse man of heirachy ,xyz emeritus, GFs, pilot, deck head, executioner etc will tell you wike is a Norse man because he isn't , only street children who don't know anything say he is. Wike was banned in hotel presidential the week of his swearing in ..why do you think since wike took over NBM has really grown in rivers state? I am not telling you what I don't know
. Be very careful what you say
. Only say what you can prove ..
Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by deavicky(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Nigeria police that I can order to arrest whom i like to be arrested is the same police u are asking if a governor has the power to order them to arrest person.
Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by BrickDevo: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
mema900:
This life no balance
one is a Muslim the other is a christian
Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
ogmask:

Wike bought govship forms for 14 aspirants and made all of them sign undertaking to support whoever wins. Meanwhile, his anointed candidate is the accountant general who holds all his financial dirty secrets Farah on the other hand refused to accept wike's form. Accepting wike's form is akin to supporting his preferred candidate. Initially Farah was denied the form even after making payment to the PDP's account. He was granted the form later later after he raised alarm to alert rivers pple about wike's game plan. Wike wants the accountant general to be the next gov, his only stumbling block right now is Farah Dagogo hence he will do anything to stop Farah. Imagine wike calling Farah cultist... Wonders shall never end.
Everyone knows that Farah is a cultist and a militant, Abi is this not the same Farah Dagogo the militant everyone knows about, MEND chief Commandant? Who is he to stand against Wike when it comes to politics? He is just a small boy. He is the least qualified among those seeking the governorship ticket and he can't stand any of them. His militancy doesn't pass his Degema area.
Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by oilmane(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
politicoNG:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=367677815401993&id=100064793320313

Farah replies

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5846655142018335&id=100000217218776

Dagogo represents Degema/Bonny Federal Constituency in the House of Reps.

Just imagine this happening and we have state police in existence, what will be the fate of this Farah guy?
Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by Kondolisticated: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Kedu ke ije eshi vutenum okpa nsukka, nwonyeke?
Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by jonnyjustcome22: 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
I think this is one of the reason why it is difficult to create state police. Can u imaging if there is state police under Wike, he will use it to arrest this man straight.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by mrksquare: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is the kind of erratic fellow that wants to be president of Nigeria.

Which part of the constitution gives him power to declare one wanted? Is he the police or DSS?

1 Like

Re: Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies by PDJT: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
ststyreal:

The first with 6 wives is a Muslim while the adulterous One is believe to be a Catholic and a christain. You got the uproar now?

- Before being a member of the foreign religion, he was first an Igbo man. In our culture we can marry as many wives as we want and can cater for.

- Polygamy is not against any law in either Igboland, Biafraland or even your Nigeria.

- I have two wives and we are happily married with kids. And we are all Christians too. We are not bothering anyone. It's all about love, every normal human being respects that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum / Governors Agree To Pay N22,500 As Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.