Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,700 members, 7,840,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates 9 Years Wedding Anniversary With Adorable Throwback - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Warri Pikin Celebrates 9 Years Wedding Anniversary With Adorable Throwback (386 Views)

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) / Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Mother's Day With 3 Generations Photo / "Na Duty Dey Rush Us" - Police PRO Opetola Dolapo In Adorable Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates 9 Years Wedding Anniversary With Adorable Throwback by LetDemKnow(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2022

Nigerian comedian and host, Anita Asuoha popularly known as Real Warri Pikin is celebrating her wedding anniversary today Wednesday, April 27th.

The media sensation took to her Instagram page to share loved up throwback pictures of herself and her husband, Ikechukwu who she consistently shows off.

In a series of posts, she captioned one simply with “+9” accompanied with a heart emoji.

The couple got married in 2013 and share two children together.

See more pictures from their anniversary below;

https://mediarants.com/real-warri-pikin-celebrates-9-years-wedding-anniversary-with-adorable-throwback-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Bbmzansi 2022 Mpho Confirmed Dating Themba? (video) / “i Thought It Was A Dream. I Did Not Believe It Until I Heard ‘action’ / Man In Tears After The Expensive Car He Borrowed From His Friend Catches Fire On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.