Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,476 members, 7,846,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Unserious Lagos Agents. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Unserious Lagos Agents. (247 Views)

Share Your Experience With Lagos Agents / Whatsapp Group For Real Estate Agents / Top Lies Told By Real Estate Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unserious Lagos Agents. by ezealaifeanyi(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hello nairalanders
Make una pardon my grammatical
vavuwlence.

Please I presently reside at Lagos State Nigeria. Ejigbo precisely my place of business or daily Hustle is Oshodi metropolis
I'm looking for a good (self contain) Or (Standard Room) within, that's not too far from my place of business OSHODI

I'm tired of running helter skelter because of all these unserious Lagos agents that wants to only milk you for there own selfish interest

REASONS OF RELOCATION
I presently share a room and parlour face me I slap you with my bros who accommodated me when I newly moved down to Eko in search for Greener pasture, after I stayed 4 months before we started sharing the rents payment up to these moment, his tieing the knot's with his girlfriend sooner or later because she is pregnant for him for my own sanity sake to avoid see finish na the reason I wan get my own small crib despite the facts I had plan B that could lead me out of Lagos ending of the year. Make man pikin no crazy be4 8 months time.

Abeg moderator make una push I'm go frontage

My contact is( zero 7 zero six 2 991332)

God bless �.

(1) (Reply)

Beachfront Land For Sale. / This Mega Filling Station Is For Sale, 6plots Of Land With Cofo Documents.. / Interior Decorations For Sale In Lagos - MX Interior Design Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.