Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Inter Milan Why????? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inter Milan Why????? (1277 Views)

Inter Miami's Lionel Messi Sets Two Records, In 5-Assist Game / KANU Nwankwo At Inter Milan In 1998 / Inter Milan Signs Keita Balde On Loan From AS Monaco (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inter Milan Why????? by fattprince(m): 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
I'm so pained right now. 2 days ticket to win #7500 to clear my debt, internationale Milano spoilt it. It was the last game. Just win and go to top of the league with 4 matches to go. Win win situation for both of us. Is that too much to ask? I'm sad, very sad.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Inter Milan Why????? by DonBenny77(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sorry man, these things happen

4 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Why????? by Midex88(m): 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
fattprince:
I'm so pained right now. 2 days ticket to win #7500 to clear my debt, internationale Milano spoilt it. It was the last game. Just win and go to top of the league with 4 matches to go. Win win situation for both of us. Is that too much to ask? I'm sad, very sad.[color=#006600][/color]

No bet again.... Jesus loves you

3 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Why????? by Unzerious: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Take Heart Bro, Shit like that happens Sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Why????? by DaveHarry(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Game wey everybody expect say inter go win. Well I happy say Dem lose the match. Milan confirmed top now. Take heart hear?

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Why????? by Puremaker8: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2022
chai! sorry bro
Re: Inter Milan Why????? by phr0nesis(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2022
Since the day I played Inter double chance at home against this same Bologna that they ended up losing, I no de near inter for anything again. Either for them or against them. Just imagine when 1.06 odd spoils your ticket

Re: Inter Milan Why????? by fattprince(m): 10:44am On Apr 28, 2022
Thanks everyone. Well I've taken heart it happens, considering I staked low (300).
We go again.

Thanks to you all. I appreciate.
Re: Inter Milan Why????? by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2022
fattprince:
Thanks everyone. Well I've taken heart it happens, considering I staked low (300).
We go again

Thanks to you all. I appreciate.

grin

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Why????? by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 28, 2022
fattprince:

Broski, gamble for The cruise, not for debt payment, cuz you'll keep going back to it since you have a specific reason for Staking... Enjoy gambling, but in moderation... Bdw, gimme code when next you stake, e be like you geh good edd. grin

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Why????? by fattprince(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Broski, gamble for The cruise, not for debt payment, cuz you'll keep going back to it since you have a specific reason for Staking... Enjoy gambling, but in moderation... Bdw, gimme code when next you stake, e be like you geh good edd. grin
Thanks bro. I understand.
But for giving out code, it's put me under unnecessary pressure.

2 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Why????? by SyborgX: 5:39am On Apr 29, 2022
Stay away from Italian Seria A, especially at critical times like this, there is always a high chance of matches been fixed. Check the history of the league, even Juventus has been penalised before for match fixing.

See the second goal and the time it was scored. Now AC Milan will definitely win the league. Even check Napoli's last game. 3 goals in about 10 mins against a top flight club. Bro, just stay away from Italian leagues...
Re: Inter Milan Why????? by SyborgX: 5:44am On Apr 29, 2022
Omo, take care of your health o, don't put yourself in any kind of mental trauma because of some stupid men deciding whether your money is lost or not, there are other better ways to make that say money even more.
fattprince:

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Why????? by fattprince(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2022
SyborgX:
Omo, take care of your health o, don't put yourself in any kind of mental trauma because of some stupid men deciding whether your money is lost or not, there are other better ways to make that say money even more.
Thanks Boss. Sport trading is just like every other business. The only problem is the same with other business which is lack of fund. Can you put me through the better way to make money?
Re: Inter Milan Why????? by fattprince(m): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2022
SyborgX:
Stay away from Italian Seria A, especially at critical times like this, there is always a high chance of matches been fixed. Check the history of the league, even Juventus has been penalised before for match fixing.

See the second goal and the time it was scored. Now AC Milan will definitely win the league. Even check Napoli's last game. 3 goals in about 10 mins against a top flight club. Bro, just stay away from Italian leagues...
I was just stupid. I don't play serie A but I just added Inter due to the fact that they will top the league if they win. Yeah I told my brother too about Napoli loosing from 2 goals up. That's pure fixing. To think inter was even the last game I put in the ticket and also the last match to be played.
Re: Inter Milan Why????? by fattprince(m): 8:18am On May 03, 2022
So guys as I've said winners don't quit and quitters don't win. I'm really grateful to God, I was able to win on Sunday #7400 with #500. I almost won yesterday but Atalanta carry their bad belle spoil #12,000 with #500 stake. I use that anger play 5 odds with #1400 and I won #7000 in the midnight(the scan website reduce the odds after placing bet so I won #6666), what a joke seeing I've got phobia for the no 666, (in fact if I calculate on paper and the results will give me 666,I will cancel it rather than write it, in short I can lose marks for it if my answer is going to have 666 but it has never occured).
So I've settled my debt and the next update will be me posting my #3+ million. Yeah, I will remember it's my thread you know. Thanks guys for your words of encouragement, I really appreciate.

NB: here's the ticket Incase of people that wants to confirm B938RECCCETECW-3329645
The 2 won tickets were online so I can't post it.

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Why????? by guobe: 8:30am On May 03, 2022
fattprince:
So guys as I've said winners don't quit and quitters don't win. I'm really grateful to God, I was able to win on Sunday #7400 with #500. I almost won yesterday but Atalanta carry their bad belle spoil #12,000 with #500 stake. I use that anger play 5 odds with #1400 and I won #7000 in the midnight(the scan website reduce the odds after placing bet so I won #6666), what a joke seeing I've got phobia for the no 666, (in fact if I calculate on paper and the results will give me 666,I will cancel it rather than write it, in short I can lose marks for it if my answer is going to have 666 but it has never occured).
So I've settled my debt and the next update will be me posting my #3+ million. Yeah, I will remember it's my thread you know. Thanks guys for your words of encouragement, I really appreciate.

NB: here's the ticket Incase of people that wants to confirm B938RECCCETECW-3329645
The 2 won tickets were online so I can't post it.
Nice one,happy for you,that is the spirit,no retreat no surrender.
Re: Inter Milan Why????? by fattprince(m): 8:31am On May 03, 2022
guobe:
Nice one,happy for you,that is the spirit,no retreat no surrender.
Thanks Boss. We will take our share off this bookmakers.

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Why????? by guobe: 8:36am On May 03, 2022
fattprince:

Thanks Boss. We will take our share off this bookmakers.
certainly
Re: Inter Milan Why????? by fattprince(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2022
guobe:
certainly
Guys, i can't believe I can win 2 tickets consecutively in a day. It was meant to be three the second ticket I saw I carried straight of 1.52 but you wouldn't believe I changed it to score in first half for home team which was 1.42 because the game was going to have plenty goals and I felt the favorite which is the home team should be able to score in 1st half. Guess what happened guys? The team lost first half 0-1 and went on to win the game 5-1. I wanted to cry. I won 6k first ticket and 8k second ticket. The 3rd ticket would have been 5700.

Cc Donbenny
SyborgX
Puremaker8
Fuckaniza
Guobe
Midex

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Why????? by guobe: 6:42am On May 15, 2022
fattprince:

Guys, i can't believe I can win 2 tickets consecutively in a day. It was meant to be three the second ticket I saw I carried straight of 1.52 but you wouldn't believe I changed it to score in first half for home team which was 1.42 because the game was going to have plenty goals and I felt the favorite which is the home team should be able to score in 1st half. Guess what happened guys? The team lost first half 0-1 and went on to win the game 5-1. I wanted to cry. I won 6k first ticket and 8k second ticket. The 3rd ticket would have been 5700.
Nice one

Cc Donbenny
SyborgX
Puremaker8
Fuckaniza
Guobe
Midex

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! The Greatest Boxer Of All Time Is Retiring. / How Much Do Footballers Earn In Sweden / African Soccer Goal Scorers Index 2010/11 - Top 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.