Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season (1791 Views)

Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS / Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time / Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by Mosesvic11(m): 3:18am On Apr 29, 2022
paulolee:

I dnt think so bcoz attacking messi with his PSG form always draws them huge traffic...d good side of his performance hardly draws traffic..
at times in life you have to be realistic to yourself.. this purely over rating.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by Mosesvic11(m): 3:21am On Apr 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

U really want this to be posted on FP?? Instead of u to pray it doesn't get to FP cos if it does... the favouritism that we have always talked about towards messi will b exposed ... those that dint believe will now believe
you are very correct bro, I never believe the favouritism before but now, no na this hyping in pro max

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by Mosesvic11(m): 3:29am On Apr 29, 2022
paulolee:

mbappe is fighting n messi had it easy?? guy abeg no start dis baby talk
oga truly messi had it easy because he was dominating without challenge from anyone except CR7, but mbape has to challenge both messi and ronaldo plus others which messi did not have when coming up.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by 2dominate: 7:42am On Apr 29, 2022
Mosesvic11:
be honest with yourself, this rating is pure bias, how? This present messi that all football lovers are seeing in psg? This is over rated, this is too bad for football, I now believe that messi is been help to achieve most of the things he achieved in football. How is messi rated above benzima? That rating is bias.
https://1xbet.whoscored.com/Explanations
Go and read fro yourself don't be sentimental, my reason for posting this here is just to draw attention to the fact that Messi struggle in france is been over exaggerated not to prove that his the best thus season whatsoever.
Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by 2dominate: 7:44am On Apr 29, 2022
Mosesvic11:
oga truly messi had it easy because he was dominating without challenge from anyone except CR7, but mbape has to challenge both messi and ronaldo plus others which messi did not have when coming up.
Same with ronaldo he also had it easy for he was not challenged except by Messi and he couldn't even match him.
Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by 2dominate: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Mosesvic11:
you are very correct bro, I never believe the favouritism before but now, no na this hyping in pro max
believe whatever you like bro it doesn't alter reality
Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by 2dominate: 7:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Mosesvic11:
at times in life you have to be realistic to yourself.. this purely over rating.
As if you watched him play or you are part of those that judge based on what media is feeding you
Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by 2dominate: 7:58am On Apr 29, 2022
Ofunwa111:

And so ? Does the content look sane to you ? undecided
Same way none of obembem post looks sane to me.
Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by 2dominate: 8:01am On Apr 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are delusional...thats y no one cares about these awards and ratings ... so in other words , he has been better than every single Premiership player this season and even better than benzema ... this way is the reason y he has an undeserved 7 balon dor ... its certain there is a hierarchy that has been pushing messi down everyone's throat by force....
Who told you no one cares even you you more than care but you're trying to hide it.
Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by 2dominate: 8:02am On Apr 29, 2022
francisabara:

I will Advice mod to check the authenticity of this thread before we mislead people.

The source is fake site which is prohibited in nairaland. I think the op should be ban.

God bless obembet
Pendu fans wailing as usual whoscored is internationally recognised bro wail more.
Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by 2dominate: 8:06am On Apr 29, 2022
paulolee:

kiddo....the topic said he is the 3rd rated performing player in Europe "based on match ratings calculated"
and not the best player in Europe.....use ur head read naa
Thank you bro, because of Messi I've watched a few of PSG league games and their ucl games and he's not as bad as the media portrayed him. Look at modric winning the ucl player of the week for that quarter final matched against Chelsea the hype surrounding just that pass was what won the award. Madrid were out played fro a larger part of the match other matches were not even considered in my opinion.
Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by 2dominate: 8:08am On Apr 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

Even with the rating he is still trash... can cant even b close to top 50 in Europe..... so his ratings are better than benzemas .... only ogogoto drinking fellows will believe this trash
We can sees that pendu was the one holding Benzema down, even Juventus are almost back to their best after he destroyed them.
Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by Jokerman(m): 8:24am On Apr 29, 2022
2dominate:

We can sees that pendu was the one holding Benzema down, even Juventus are almost back to their best after he destroyed them.

What about Barcelona that Pessi destroyed?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by Ofunwa111: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2022
2dominate:

Same way none of obembem post looks sane to me.

Who gives two bleeps about what Obembe posts ? cheesy. Nigga look at the content , and tell me how that translates to being realistic? You have obviously sad sad been watching the back of TV since the football season started .. sad.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by Kingcalls: 9:33am On Apr 29, 2022
2dominate:

U are deluded... juve bk to which best.... by being trash 3.0 at home to villareal abi struggling in 4thvplace in serie a presently ...how are they bk to their best ?? Explain

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by paulolee(m): 9:52am On Apr 29, 2022
2dominate:

Thank you bro, because of Messi I've watched a few of PSG league games and their ucl games and he's not as bad as the media portrayed him. Look at modric winning the ucl player of the week for that quarter final matched against Chelsea the hype surrounding just that pass was what won the award. Madrid were out played fro a larger part of the match other matches were not even considered in my opinion.
very simple....some just come online n troll him based on goals n assist stats simply bcox dey cnt watch PSG league games..

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by 2dominate: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are deluded... juve bk to which best.... by being trash 3.0 at home to villareal abi struggling in 4thvplace in serie a presently ...how are they bk to their best ?? Explain
Baba forget Europe the same villareal defeated Bayern and i said [/b]almost [b] ronaldo final season with them dey had to depend on napoli drawing a game to qualify for Europe now they are fourth and can even finish third is that not improvement?
Psg came second last year and won the league this year is that not improvement
Man United came second last year and are what this year ?
Oga Messi may not have had a stellar campaign but he's delivering.
Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by 2dominate: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2022
Ofunwa111:

Who gives two bleeps about what Obembe posts ? cheesy. Nigga look at the content , and tell me how that translates to being realistic? You have obviously sad sad been watching the back of TV since the football season started .. sad.
And you have been watching Messi to see that be performs badly ?
Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by Kingcalls: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2022
2dominate:

Baba forget Europe the same villareal defeated Bayern and i said [/b]almost [b] ronaldo final season with them dey had to depend on napoli drawing a game to qualify for Europe now they are fourth and can even finish third is that not improvement?
Psg came second last year and won the league this year is that not improvement
Man United came second last year and are what this year ?
Oga Messi may not have had a stellar campaign but he's delivering.

U messi fans are never logical...u all think and act like women... emotional beings without logic
Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by Ofunwa111: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2022
2dominate:

And you have been watching Messi to see that be performs badly ?

One thing you must learn in life, is to try and always tell the truth at all times .. It might not be convenient at that moment, but on the long run you will be happy that you said the truth. The question you should ask yourself is , has he performed well enough to be among the best 5 for this season ? Now tell yourself a truth or a lie by answering the question..
Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by 2dominate: 12:00pm On May 02, 2022
Kingcalls:

U messi fans are never logical...u all think and act like women... emotional beings without logic
Messi fans only or majority of humans including you.
Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by 2dominate: 12:02pm On May 02, 2022
Ofunwa111:

One thing you must learn in life, is to try and always tell the truth at all times .. It might not be convenient at that moment, but on the long run you will be happy that you said the truth. The question you should ask yourself is , has he performed well enough to be among the best 5 for this season ? Now tell yourself a truth or a lie by answering the question..
You should also answer this do you judge people in life based on what you've heard about them or what you see yourself.
Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by Ofunwa111: 12:35pm On May 02, 2022
2dominate:

You should also answer this do you judge people in life based on what you've heard about them or what you see yourself.

Did I watch all PSG's game in the UCL ? Yes.. did I watch his ligue 1 games ? Ohw yes , not all of it but about 11 of it.. how ? Through streaming... Now if I am to judge , then I can tell you he has done below his standard and not deserving of that position you see there.. I am not the only one who sees it that way but his true and sincere fans; favourite media outlet like ESPN, Goal and even lately Marca. Let's not to forget his coach too, giving the excuse of him settling and studying the league.. So back to you ,. Have you told yourself a truth or lie ? cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Ranked As The Third Best Performing Player In Europe This Season by 2dominate: 1:13pm On May 02, 2022
Ofunwa111:

Did I watch all PSG's game in the UCL ? Yes.. did I watch his ligue 1 games ? Ohw yes , not all of it but about 11 of it.. how ? Through streaming... Now if I am to judge , then I can tell you he has done below his standard and not deserving of that position you see there.. I am not the only one who sees it that way but his true and sincere fans; favourite media outlet like ESPN, Goal and even lately Marca. Let's not to forget his coach too, giving the excuse of him settling and studying the league.. So back to you ,. Have you told yourself a truth or lie ? cheesy lipsrsealed
It's alright, you win.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fantasy Football / Di Maria Arrives At Carrington Ahead Of Medicals(photos) / Is Kelechi Nwosu No More With Femi And The Gang

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.