Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

70yearsoldman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 70yearsoldman's Profile / 70yearsoldman's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 70yearsoldman: 11:46am On May 17, 2022
paragon10:

Today na Tuesday like this ooo

Omo My source don abandon me and travel out on holiday. So lets hear from others
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 70yearsoldman: 8:01pm On May 14, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Tuesday no far again na no worries. Continue dey lamba us.

grin grin
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 70yearsoldman: 11:43am On May 14, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Good morning chairman, Today is 14th Tomorrow is 15th.

Give it till tuesday

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 70yearsoldman: 7:57am On May 10, 2022
kellexnuel:

I passed out since March, I did mine in ikeja. I spoke with my friend in kano, he said they have less than 5 weeks or at most 5 weeks to pass. Sometime ending June. They are already rehearsing for pop

I also want to know those that passed out if they have been deployed to various states, or still awaiting?
I want to know so as to find out how this NCS replacement works. Thanks.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 70yearsoldman: 9:29am On May 09, 2022
kellexnuel:

Very funny comment, u think u are d only one applying for this job in your LGA or your state if there is slot. During our time in 2019, over 828,000+ pple applied for the job for the four cadres advertised, 162,000+ where shortlisted for cbt exams, like 3000+ came for medical screening and documentation, 1543 or so made in to the final list for the four cadres advertised.

Ask God to favor you, if u have side hustle, hold to it. If it's your own, no man can take it from you.

All these ojoro talks, we don dey hear am from the beginning. those that did not get the job last time claimed the process was not fair, if they had gotten it, they will say another thing because they are not happy with God uplifting others and not them. Don't hv that evil mindset/spirit, it's too childish

I pray for all the active prospective applicants on this thread, the same God that favored us will do it for you guys. Keep trusting God, keep believing, U don't need to know any big man to get Customs Job, u need God

What God cannot do does not exist

Please I would love to know the actual date/month you guys will be passing out. Is it this month or next month?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 70yearsoldman: 9:28am On May 07, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
no be even the training be my problem now self,make them just even publish names,make we know if we dey write exam or not then move to the next level of documentation and medicals,finally make person collect appointment letter.

There will be no exam
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 70yearsoldman: 10:07pm On May 06, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
bros I no know where you get that info from P.R.O,I go like listen to am,but I know say June no possible for us to go camp,if you say July 1st I go gree, because the people wey still dey camp go Still dey camp till June 30th before dey commot

I hope make d training be july shaa, but the next training no go be only in lagos and kano.... From a reliable source
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 70yearsoldman: 12:37am On May 06, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
abi you decide to give us your own fake news ?,14th ,15th next week,na saturday ,Sunday be that oo ...

Yes next weekend. If e change i go update una. But for now na nxt weekend

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 70yearsoldman: 9:09pm On May 05, 2022
thestreets:
Shey the recruitment never enter voice mail like this?

no news from any corner. not even fake news

14th 15th of this month... From a reliable source
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 70yearsoldman: 11:11pm On May 03, 2022
Supplementary/replacement news go show by mid month..14th or 15th.

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.