Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1434153 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oyearofah123: 2:47pm On May 09, 2022
Sorry sirs/ MA's.
I need to find out this and I wanted a correct answer on this...Am from Ogun state and my Local Government is Abeokuta North but i based and reside in Lagos state, Surulere Local Government to be precise but someone from Abeokuta North had already been taken from the previous recruitment..

Now my agitation is this, I have a very good relationship with the surulere Local Government area where I leave in Lagos state. I asked him if he knows about any 4 slots given to each local Government via custom and he replied not yet but if there's any he would let me know.. 2 weeks after that he called me that I was right about that slots that they just brought it to them then he requested for my details and honored me with the slot...

Now, my question is this, am not from surulere Local government and someone from Abeokuta North had been picked earlier, so what's my chances..
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 09, 2022
bibbiana:
Thanks..I pray to God to make it complete good news for us here, Amen
Amen and amen
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2022
kellexnuel:

No, just don't give yourself hbp. NCS can't make you loose your peace. Engage yourself with something else but be active on this thread so u don't miss out. Some missed screening last time after newspaper publication of their names
Thank you for your valuable inputs as always. I have got myself engaged with something so i would be relying on information from Nairaland whenever i have time.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oyearofah123: 3:55pm On May 09, 2022
oyearofah123:
Sorry sirs/ MA's.
I need to find out this and I wanted a correct answer on this...Am from Ogun state and my Local Government is Abeokuta North but i based and reside in Lagos state, Surulere Local Government to be precise but someone from Abeokuta North had already been taken from the previous recruitment..

Now my agitation is this, I have a very good relationship with the surulere Local Government area where I leave in Lagos state. I asked him if he knows about any 4 slots given to each local Government via custom and he replied not yet but if there's any he would let me know.. 2 weeks after that he called me that I was right about that slots that they just brought it to them then he requested for my details and honored me with the slot...

Now, my question is this, am not from surulere Local government and someone from Abeokuta North had been picked earlier, so what's my chances..

Plz can someone clarify this ooo
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 09, 2022
oyearofah123:
Sorry sirs/ MA's.

please I do not understand what we are to clarify ,when you registered did you register with surulere local government or Ogun?if the man actually put you in surulere local government and it has not been choosen,you will know what up when they publish names.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oyearofah123: 4:06pm On May 09, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
please I do not understand what we are to clarify ,when you registered did you register with surulere local government or Ogun?if the man actually put you in surulere local government and it has not been choosen,you will know what up when they publish names.

You don't get sir, the slot is from surulere local government of Lagos state...but I am from Ogun state and I applied with Ogun state..
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 09, 2022
oyearofah123:

You don't get sir, the slot is from surulere local government of Lagos state...but I am from Ogun state and I applied with Ogun state..
for me oo,na only God and Nigeria customs fit answer this question,I don't have any idea of what might happen,because you already registered with ogun local government ,nothing is impossible for God to do.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 09, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Thank you for your valuable inputs as always. I have got myself engaged with something so i would be relying on information from Nairaland whenever i have time.
idris you no read news,we dey here dey pray for customs job,na him one man wey don get the job dey slap governor aid,that one na from him village them dey do am oo lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oyearofah123: 4:27pm On May 09, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
for me oo,na only God and Nigeria customs fit answer this question,I don't have any idea of what might happen,because you already registered with ogun local government ,nothing is impossible for God to do.

I appreciate your honest replied...thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by paragon10(m): 4:35pm On May 09, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
idris you no read news,we dey here dey pray for customs job,na him one man wey don get the job dey slap governor aid,that one na from him village them dey do am oo lol
For where that one happen
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 09, 2022
paragon10:

For where that one happen
na for delta/ Benin road ooo,slap Sa to delta state governor ,them don even send the custom guy to their zonal command for Port Harcourt to investigate wetin happen.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 09, 2022
oyearofah123:

I appreciate your honest replied...thanks
your welcome
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 5:10pm On May 09, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
Omo i see the video, shame just catch me on his behalf even do i never get the job.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 6:33pm On May 09, 2022
Fucklove:
officer abeg I fit get custom T-shirt from you abeg? cry cry cry

Wetin u dey do with custom T-shirt
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Fucklove(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2022
kellexnuel:

Wetin u dey do with custom T-shirt
I get Faith, I wan begin wear am dey wait for supplementary list sir cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 09, 2022
Fucklove:
I get Faith, I wan begin wear am dey wait for supplementary list sir cry cry
lmao ,I love this faith .
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Fucklove(m): 8:45pm On May 09, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
lmao ,I love this faith .
Delta guy, how far my Gee cool
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Fucklove(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2022
Hope say them no go screen for weed Cus na wetin dey motivate me as I dey wait cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 09, 2022
Fucklove:
Delta guy, how far my Gee cool
I dey with you oooo....God go do am,na to begin wear the uniform self,no time

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 09, 2022
Fucklove:
Hope say them no go screen for weed Cus na wetin dey motivate me as I dey wait cool
I no think so,be like say na alcohol them dey check for .
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 70yearsoldman: 7:57am On May 10, 2022
kellexnuel:

I passed out since March, I did mine in ikeja. I spoke with my friend in kano, he said they have less than 5 weeks or at most 5 weeks to pass. Sometime ending June. They are already rehearsing for pop

I also want to know those that passed out if they have been deployed to various states, or still awaiting?
I want to know so as to find out how this NCS replacement works. Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Iykaypeter: 9:14am On May 10, 2022
I can’t say for the future but you see this past recruitment. No local government chairman even had access to half slot . They were only sent list of successful applicants to verify if it’s their indigene . Thank you .

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mosunmolade: 9:19am On May 10, 2022
70yearsoldman:

I also want to know those that passed out if they have been deployed to various states, or still awaiting?
I want to know so as to find out how this NCS replacement works. Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2022
Iykaypeter:
I can’t say for the future but you see this past recruitment. No local government chairman even had access to half slot . They were only sent list of successful applicants to verify if it’s their indigene . Thank you .
I pray it remains so, they have been on the neck of Col. hammed customs boss. Them and the lawmakers, i hope he doesn't finally cave in. He is doing a great job.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 21sailor: 12:53pm On May 10, 2022
Iykaypeter:

Interesting.... So how about those that are yet to do their local govt of origin certificate?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nabeelbabs: 8:40pm On May 10, 2022
Idrismusty97:
I pray it remains so, they have been on the neck of Col. hammed customs boss. Them and the lawmakers, i hope he doesn't finally cave in. He is doing a great job.

i remember pleading with one of my dad's friend, a senior custom officer to help me get through this supplementary recruitment.

In his own words, He said the DG is very strict about the recruitment. Even some seniors officers on top my dad's friend couldn't get a slot for their candidate.

I hope it stays like this, at least we would be hopeful and be rest assured its a fair recruitment

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2022
nabeelbabs:

i remember pleading with one of my dad's friend, a senior custom officer to help me get through this supplementary recruitment.

In his own words, He said the DG is very strict about the recruitment. Even some seniors officers on top my dad's friend couldn't get a slot for their candidate.

I hope it stays like this
Wow nice, kellexnuel was absolutely right. Even if i didn't get it at least my mind would be at peace that it was on merit.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 11, 2022
Knock knock !!! We don sleep for here?.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by eddie7: 10:08pm On May 11, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
Knock knock !!! We don sleep for here?.

Tattoo dey? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thestreets(m): 11:48pm On May 11, 2022
Ahmed are you still in the country?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Kcxee(m): 9:00am On May 12, 2022
Good morning all,

Please my phone crashed, I need to get my details from the registration how do I go about it.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 21sailor: 9:39am On May 12, 2022
Talking bout Faith I already bought Toothpaste and Soap.
How many white polo I need to buy?
Infact those in camp should please help list the required things one need to get ready for camp. cool cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.