Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 (3633 Views)

Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed / Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by LondonDating: 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
A Google search has revealed Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot from his 1986 Credit card fraud case in America.

The below looks like his mugshot in 1986 -

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.mugshots.com%2Fgallery%2Fimages%2F7b%2F96%2FJeffrey-L-Singletary-mugshot-25132279.400x800.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fmugshots.com%2Fsitemap%2Fgallery-1289.xml&tbnid=qyRoyetdZ-JOUM&vet=12ahUKEwjM3-bko7X3AhXcgM4BHehQDHgQMygIegQIARAv..i&docid=DWnkxY-5_dOaxM&w=400&h=500&q=%22oluseun%20Adedapo%20Abiodun%22&hl=en-US&ved=2ahUKEwjM3-bko7X3AhXcgM4BHehQDHgQMygIegQIARAv

3 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by bkool7(m): 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
Trash!

If this is fake, op, you will die a horrible death.

I don't know how you people have the liver to tarnish other peoples image.

I tried to do it in retaliation, but it's not just worth it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by ussv: 12:07am On Apr 28, 2022
This doesn't look like him o

6 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by illicit(m): 12:30am On Apr 28, 2022
No be only Dapo Abiodun na Pado Adiobun shocked grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by BSdetective: 12:50am On Apr 28, 2022
Nyamiris and stupidity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by Praxis758: 1:36am On Apr 28, 2022
That pics doesn’t look like Dapo Abiodun

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by yanabasee(m): 1:39am On Apr 28, 2022
bkool7:
Trash!
He came out to say that it's true he has a criminal c ASE with the US ....
So who's tarnishing who's image right now?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by huptin(m): 1:49am On Apr 28, 2022
This is not Dapo!
Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by chukwuibuipob: 3:21am On Apr 28, 2022
sad 8 filled fl@theadPigz,this isn't Dapo Abiodun mugshot PIC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by JUMO95: 6:25am On Apr 28, 2022
Who doesn't have a crime history.... Even if it was Dapo Abiodun, he is Innocent until proven otherwise....
Better get something better to do with your life and try to be a governor too

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by naija4life247: 6:26am On Apr 28, 2022
bkool7:
Trash!

I think you have mental disorders. Why you carry another person matter for head like Gala and La Casera. Dapo Abiodun is my state governor, and he is a credit card criminal. He has not denied this. Even in his defense to the party Chairman, the criminal did not deny it. Which one come be your own lazy youth?

The curse you mentioned up there is for your households

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by naija4life247: 6:29am On Apr 28, 2022
JUMO95:
Who doesn't have a crime history.... Even if it was Dapo Abiodun, he is Innocent until proven otherwise....

I don't have any crime history. Not everyone is a criminal like you. Even noise makers' fines in primary school, I gave a balanced account.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by JUMO95: 6:32am On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:

I don't have any crime history. Not everyone is a criminal like you. Even noise makers' fines in primary school, I gave a balanced account.
I knew you'll come out with your main moniker

Find something better to do with your life than posting mugshots and trying to ascribe and tarnish people's image ..

it won't end well for you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by bkool7(m): 7:04am On Apr 28, 2022
He has or he had?
yanabasee:

He came out to say that it's true he has a criminal c ASE with the US ....

So who's tarnishing who's image right now?
Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by bkool7(m): 7:05am On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:

I think you have mental disorders. Why you carry another person matter for head like Gala and La Casera. Dapo Abiodun is my state governor, and he is a credit card criminal. He has not denied this. Even in his defense to the party Chairman, the criminal did not deny it. Which one come be your own lazy youth?

The curse you mentioned up there is for your households

He is or he was ?
Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by Justiceleague1: 7:07am On Apr 28, 2022
BSdetective:
Nyamiris and stupidity
Tell that to your jagbajantis cos he was the one that brought the dapo to government House and now is after him for endorsing Osinbajo.
Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by juman(m): 7:18am On Apr 28, 2022
Ogun should vote for responsible person as governor.
They can do better than this.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 28, 2022
No resemblance here now grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 28, 2022
Justiceleague1:

Tell that to your jagbajantis cos he was the one that brought the dapo to government House and now is after him for endorsing Osinbajo.

I thought U people said Osinbajo was the one who helped him and Yayi? Now, it's Jagaban? Let Prof carry this blame abeg
Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by BigDawsNet: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2022
This is not him

You will only get a mugshot of him at Newspaper achiever in the US state he was arrested
Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by SEGLIZ: 8:18am On Apr 28, 2022
juman:
Ogun should vote for responsible person as governor.
They can do better than this.
he never won the election but the tinubu factor saw him into office, it seem same tinubu factors are after him for endorsing Osinbajo.

my humble opinion though but event of the coming days will reveal the true picture of things.

come to think dapo won free and fear at the poles in a NO! NO!! NO!!!
Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by juman(m): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2022
SEGLIZ:
he never won the election but the tinubu factor saw him into office, it seem same tinubu factors are after him for endorsing Osinbajo.

my humble opinion though but event of the coming days will reveal the true picture of things.

come to think dapo won free and fear at the poles in a NO! NO!! NO!!!

All the noise making by tinubu, he is doing it campaigning for osinbajo.
Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by ChoCho54(f): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad 8 filled fl@theadPigz,this isn't Dapo Abiodun mugshot PIC.
Show us the real one and stop regurgitating.

Op said "possible".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by ChoCho54(f): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2022
JUMO95:
I don't have a crime history. Not all of us are criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by helinues: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
I don't have a crime history. Not all of us are criminals.

Creating countless monikers on this forum alone is a crime

Coming online daily just to attack/abuse and insult others is more than a crime

Eish
Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by chukwuibuipob: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
Show us the real one and stop regurgitating.

Op said "possible".
show us the REAL one NOT " possible" and stop releasing locust beans fart around
Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by ChoCho54(f): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
show us the REAL one NOT " possible" and stop farting around
Open your mouth let me dump the final fart. cheesy
Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by chukwuibuipob: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
Open your mouth let me dump the final fart. cheesy
lame
Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by ChoCho54(f): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2022
helinues:

Creating countless monikers on this forum alone is a crime

Coming online daily just to attack/abuse and insult others is more than a crime

Eish
You cry over everything.

You cry over people with multiple monikers even though yours are known.

You cry over cancelling button as if those that put it there are foolish.

You cry over people posting comments whereas you are fully resident on NL. Check all your post, you post every minute for 24hrs 7 days. Many people here have asked you if you have no other life outside NL. You told them you work online i.e yahoo grin

You are always bragging online about how wealthy you are and how you have moved up the social and financial ladder, but I told you you were a nobody and a simp.

You murder English on a daily basis, everyone knows. But same you calls police for any grammatical error in people's post... this one is usually very funny to me. grin

You are fickle. No weight. grin

Always crying like the little Cvnt you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by helinues: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
You cry over everything.

You cry over people with multiple monikers even though yours are known.

You cry over cancelling button as if those that put it there are foolish.

You cry over people posting comments whereas you are fully resident on NL. Check all your post, you post every minute for 24hrs 7 days. Many people here have asked you if you have no other life outside NL. You told them you work online i.e yahoo grin

You are always bragging online about how wealthy you are and how you have moved up the social and financial ladder, but I told you you were a nobody and a simp.

You are fickle. No weight. grin

Always crying like the little Cvnt you are.

Only enemies of progress would be happy with the way some people have been creating nuisances on this forum

Only never do well people will be in support of the miscreant boy called canceller that has created more than 10,000 just to cancel people's comments

Only those who have given up about themselves/about life to come online to troll others as if those people they are trolling or attacking unnecessary have a clue about their life woes and frustration
Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by ChoCho54(f): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2022
helinues:

Only enemies of progress would be happy with the way some people have been creating nuisances on this forum

Only never do well people will be in support of the miscreant boy called canceller that has created more than 10,000 just to cancel people's comments

Only those who have given up about themselves/about life to come online to troll others as if those people they are trolling or attacking unnecessary have a clue about their life woes and frustration
I have edited my post cry Sissy. You may want to edit your senseless tears of a comment grin

Town crier...sob sob sob
Re: Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986 by ChoCho54(f): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
lame
Just like your frustrations and wailings over the superior race of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket / Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally / Wahala In The Courtroom: INEC Vs Pdp’s 2nd Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.