Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? (565 Views)

Peter Obi Or Wike: Who Will Be A Better Candidate For PDP In 2023? / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by Mikeaniebiet(m): 12:22am On Apr 28, 2022
In Nigeria, during elections a lot of us find ourselves in a dilemma trying to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea. I mean, it's damn hard to choose between the wrong and the wrong.

Some of us just sum up courage, garner faith, put our PVCs in our hands and step out to the polls thinking to ourselves "I hope this is the lesser of the evils" as we stamp our thumps for someone we don't even believe in.

For the sake of our future, our kids, our businesses or jobs, this has to change. We need to start electing people that we can trust to handle the affairs of our great nation. We need to put competence ahead of tribal and religious sentiments and elect candidates based on merit not 3k on election day.

Personally I've seen a fair share of the hardship that has been the highlight of this current administration and I'm not here to criticize or take sides with any political party, I'm just sharing my experience.

Despite having a degree like most of us do, finding a job was a job on its own. Starting a small business or surviving with one without good capital was mission impossible.

I had to find some really smart ways to get by. Luckily I stumbled on a game changer last year. I found a way to start my own business without capital. This was exactly what I needed at the time and I was able to build a small jewelry business with gotahia.com

After creating an account on Gotahia, I was able to connect with importers of genuine, durable and beautiful watches, bracelets, necklaces etc on gotahia.com. I took images of their products to online markets like jiji, olist and even created seller accounts on konga and Jumia where I advertised these products at my price.

I was passionate and unwilling to give up. After all, given the harsh economic climate what were my options?
Not so surprisingly I started getting orders. I always quickly picked the products from my suppliers to make my deliveries. Although they could have delivered on my behalf. I was making money daily from my sales on Jiji and Olist while Jumia and Konga paid on a weekly basis. I figured I could also make money from the delivery fees as well for my sales on Jiji.
I started hitting figures like 20k from weekly profits, then 30k, 40k and 60k.
This how I was able to change my story and live above the penury our leaders are consciously inflicting on society.

I realized the suppliers on Gotahia who are big wholesalers list goods at very low prices that can enable me make as much as 25% on a product without owning a shop or spending money to buy stock.

But this is just my story, today I have been recognized by the Gotahia brand and it all boils down to consistency and the passion to succeed.

But then the government should provide an environment that encourages entrepreneurship and the most important decision lies with us.
WE MUST VOTE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IN 2023. GET YOUR PVC READY.
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by uthlaw: 12:49am On Apr 28, 2022
No one is a right candidate in this Nigeria...we are just using strategies to manipulate!

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by MetaPhysical: 12:55am On Apr 28, 2022
There is no better candidate. Put up ideas to dissolve Nigeria and let everyone go be president for his own republic.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by samuelson06(m): 1:00am On Apr 28, 2022
Yul Edochie undecided
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by yanabasee(m): 1:18am On Apr 28, 2022
There are better candidate..... And the most important thing is giving our support to someone that has a vision and can deliver...

We need also to look into our judiciary to enable us have total freedom to seek for impeachment without getting bullied by the government. We need to give total autonomy to local government and state ... This way, the state and local government will have to work independently without giving room for asslicking....

My preferred candidate that will be able to work on our economy is Osinbajo... But my MOST preferred candidate is Obi Peter .... He's a visionary leader...

Tinubu is a good leader but he's old and should retire.....

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by Praxis758: 1:29am On Apr 28, 2022
My preferred candidates for the two parties are

PDP: Peter Obi for President while Mohammed Hayatudeen for VP

APC: Prof Oshinbajo for president while Prof Zulum for VP.

Any other candidates aside these two combo are won’t make any desirable change.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by tollyboy5(m): 1:32am On Apr 28, 2022
We should not forget kidnapped Kaduna victim are still help hostage.

And NYSC should be scrapped

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by officialmario(m): 4:21am On Apr 28, 2022
Peter Ayodele Fayose
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by Sonyboom765: 4:36am On Apr 28, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu no other choice.
The only man that fought to enthrone democracy with his "cocaine" money. If he easy make Obi Cubana, E money n the rest run am. They man that as empowered so many, turn Lagos to a state accepting refugees from Abia Ebonyi Enugu Imo Anambra n other part of Nigeria daily.

The man of the people. Obviously the best candidate with verifiable track records among those contesting in both the APC n PDP. On your mandate I stand. Haters especially the foolish jews from Alaigbo hell can kill themselves.

Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by TheRareGem1(f): 4:58am On Apr 28, 2022
PYO Presidency is our best bet. Man is full of experience and ready to serve because he's a selfless leader and sound administrator.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by WonderManly(m): 4:58am On Apr 28, 2022
I'm the one. It's just that people don't know me much like that.
But, waiting for people to get Form for me.
I'm the only best candidate of the season.
Take it or Leave it.
Like if you also believe.
Share if also accept.
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by okefranci: 5:04am On Apr 28, 2022
The only man that is better and that the masses recognise is Prof Yemi Osinbajo and any other candidate is a counterfeit

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by Joyce95: 7:53am On Apr 28, 2022
Osinbajo is our best candidate for 2023. We Move

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by Shooyie: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2022
Prof Yemi Osinbajo is my preferred candidate.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by Zeemam: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2022
Osinbajo is our preferred candidate

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by skywalker240(m): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2022
Peter obi

Or Amaechi to a lower extent

Tinubu and osinbande are doom
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by incometrader(m): 9:09pm On May 03, 2022
My opinion: If the underdogs, Osinbajo and Peter Obi, are to get the tickets for their various parties... then Nigeria may just have a chance to get better.
I am also interested in this gotahia.com that you talked about. It looks like an easy way to start a side hustle which has to do with buying and selling, I've been intending to start something on the side since God knows when.
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by Mikeaniebiet(m): 12:27am On May 04, 2022
Sharp guy, you seem to be the only one that noticed the business part grin

You must be an Igbo man

You can visit www.gotahia.com/reseller to see how you can start your business today without stress.

incometrader:
My opinion: If the underdogs, Osinbajo and Peter Obi, are to get the tickets for their various parties... then Nigeria may just have a chance to get better.
I am also interested in this gotahia.com that you talked about. It looks like an easy way to start a side hustle which has to do with buying and selling, I've been intending to start something on the side since God knows when.
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by WhizdomXX(m): 12:52am On May 04, 2022
By june 1st I will reply to this post. Someone mention me when it hits fp.
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by chenny360(m): 12:59am On May 04, 2022
Vote for Peter obi for better Nigeria don't get it wrong again.. This time old and ageing complications is being set in for some of these aspirant. don't get it wrong I repeat... Peter obi and the young vibrant aspirants are there for us to chose from.

#PeterObi4President2023
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by Ekpeitit(m): 2:16am On May 04, 2022
USO.
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by francismob: 3:12am On May 04, 2022
I have hardly listened to a Nigerian politician without an oversized ego. I think Peter Obi intentions overweigh his ego....I watched one of his interviews with arise recently and he hardly emphasise on what he had done but on what can be done
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by Mikeaniebiet(m): 11:15pm On May 04, 2022
Ete grin
Ekpeitit:
USO.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency? by incometrader(m): 9:00am On May 16, 2022
lol
WhizdomXX:
By june 1st I will reply to this post. Someone mention me when it hits fp.

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Holidays In The South East. / Photos: Is Somebody Scamming Osinbajo? / Peter Obi VS Tinubu On Security.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.