Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Showunmi Threatens Showdown With Adebutu Over Ogun PDP Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Showunmi Threatens Showdown With Adebutu Over Ogun PDP Ticket (12657 Views)

Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike / Segun Showunmi Threatens To Sue PDP If A NEC Meeting Is Not Called / Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showunmi Threatens Showdown With Adebutu Over Ogun PDP Ticket by seanwilliam(m): 7:37am On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:

Oga must he be broke before he does?
He own the forum and can do whatsoever pleases his business na.
see talk . Se un fit Chop nairaland alone ?? He might be the founder but trust me without him,you and me Nairaland is nothing
Re: Showunmi Threatens Showdown With Adebutu Over Ogun PDP Ticket by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 28, 2022
seanwilliam:
see talk . Se un fit Chop nairaland alone ?? He might be the founder but trust me without him,you and me Nairaland is nothing
Yes na,so any step he take or planning to take is all on him and he will understand the consequences.
Re: Showunmi Threatens Showdown With Adebutu Over Ogun PDP Ticket by duro4chang(m): 8:04am On Apr 28, 2022
The same showdown between Adebutu and Kashamu in 2019 that led to the fall of the same party. Continue.
Re: Showunmi Threatens Showdown With Adebutu Over Ogun PDP Ticket by Cantonese: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2022
“ If the PDP gives the ticket to him, he is my brother. But his political ways are a bit strange. I expect to beat him like a baby (at the primary)”.

All na mouth.

Going to court before the primaries to intimidate other candidates makes him already look like a loser.
Re: Showunmi Threatens Showdown With Adebutu Over Ogun PDP Ticket by Johnfrank445rt: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2022
Gzg

Re: Showunmi Threatens Showdown With Adebutu Over Ogun PDP Ticket by Tareq1105: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:
Showunmi cannot even get Local Government Chairman's ticket.

I don't understand who advise this trouble maker to contest. I tell you, PDP is in for a long thing.
Re: Showunmi Threatens Showdown With Adebutu Over Ogun PDP Ticket by bigboluet(m): 9:06am On Apr 28, 2022
FYI

Re: Showunmi Threatens Showdown With Adebutu Over Ogun PDP Ticket by gbemi4real(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2022
The statement credited to Segun Showunmi is distasteful, disgraceful and shameful to say the least. Cheif Oladipupo Olatunde Adebutu is not a match for Segun considering his Academic, Family, Business and Political life. The difference is crystal clear.

For information, Oladipupo Olatunde Adebutu (born 25 February 1962) is a Nigerian politician from Ogun State. At the Age of 30, he won his seat in the National Assembly in 1992 where he represented the Remo Federal Constituency under the umbrella of the now defunct Social Democratic Party (SDP). He ran for Senate under the United National Congress Party (UNCP) in 1998 and the National Assembly in 2003, 2007 and 2011 as a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Apart from his political career, Ladi Adebutu is the Chief Executive Officer of JB farms ; a piggery with over 50,000 pigs and thousands of Cows. Lad's passion for agriculture led him to establish the Solomon Kessington Agro-Allied Limited, the largest pig farm which focuses on the production of livestock feeds and other services. His passion for Agriculture greatly influences his political career as he believes it is an important tool for food sustenance and security. Honourable Ladi despite his wealth, affluence and influence, has remain in Iperu with his family where he employs thousands of youth.

Segun Showunmi on the other hand only profit from politicians by holding one appointment or the other.

I have tried not to wrestle with him in the mud as we all know his antecedents but further unnecessary outburst will be met with equal response.

Hon. Gbemileke Alagbe
Eleniyan

Re: Showunmi Threatens Showdown With Adebutu Over Ogun PDP Ticket by Dapson73(m): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2022
Showunmi is over exaggerating himself. Although he's very sound intellectual wise but he's not popular unlike Ladi. I voted for Showunmi house of rep 2019 which he lost out to APC.

Ladi on the other hand is very popular and he's being consistence over time. A philanthropist etc but on the other hand, I have a serious doubt in my mind that Hon Ladi would perform as a governor.

Even if I'm not supporting aspiration of Ladi, Showunmi should show him respect else he will be schemed out of the party and he will continue his eloquent English spoken as a lecturer somewhere.
Ladi seriously invested in Ogun PDP
Re: Showunmi Threatens Showdown With Adebutu Over Ogun PDP Ticket by josite: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2022
Ladi is rough but he will beat showunmi any day any time in any election.ladi is street smart and loved by the grass root and the dad takes care of the elites.

Ladi is not smooth but will even defeat dapo abiodum even in iperu their hometown.

Ladi is the man to beat in ogun stare. Though I may not personally like his rough ways.
Re: Showunmi Threatens Showdown With Adebutu Over Ogun PDP Ticket by Kween09(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
This one want to be Ogun Governor grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Offers Condolences To UAE's New President / Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) / Tinubu To Unveil Birth, Death Registration Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.