Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,368 members, 7,861,014 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Nigerian Man Nabbed Over International Drug Trafficking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Nabbed Over International Drug Trafficking (416 Views)

Abba Kyari Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Drug Trafficking Charges / NDLEA Declares DCP Abba Kyari Wanted Over Illicit Drug Trafficking / Okaro Ouzama Arrested For Illicit Drug Trafficking In Mumbai, India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Nabbed Over International Drug Trafficking by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:24am On Apr 28, 2022
The Metro Jaya Police drug unit on Tuesday announced the arrest of a Nigerian citizen identified as F.U.O who the police believe was involved in a drug trafficking scheme from Germany.

The police said that the drug syndicate was exposed thanks to the partnership with the Indonesian Custom Office.

“This case was revealed after receiving a tip on an ecstasy shipment from overseas to Indonesia,” said Police Sr. Commissioner Yusri Yunus on Tuesday, April 20.

Soon the police monitored their movement. Then, the authorities nabbed a woman at Pos Indonesia office in North Jakarta on April 16, who was there to receive the package.

There were 5,380 ecstasy pills confiscated from the woman’s possession. “The contraband was shipped from Germany via post office delivery,” said the police commissioner.

The woman claimed she was ordered by a foreign national from Nigeria identified as F.U.O to pick up the package. Police then used the woman to lead them to the drug trafficker who resided in an apartment located in North Jakarta’s Sunter, who is facing charges up to the death sentence under Article 114 on narcotics. Police continue to develop the case.
https://en.tempo.co/read/1454625/nigerian-man-nabbed-over-international-drug-trafficking

Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed Over International Drug Trafficking by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:26am On Apr 28, 2022
F.O.U
Fidelis Ugochukwu Obinna
if you know you know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed Over International Drug Trafficking by Imortal001: 6:29am On Apr 28, 2022
One chance
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed Over International Drug Trafficking by Aufbauh(m): 6:33am On Apr 28, 2022
This News is incomplete & inaccurate. E get why?
Anyway by their fruit Ye shall know the full meaning of F.O.U
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed Over International Drug Trafficking by GardenOfGod(m): 6:33am On Apr 28, 2022
Serves him right
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed Over International Drug Trafficking by omlueh(m): 6:41am On Apr 28, 2022
You're very funny madame, your translation of F.O.U is quite seriously funny or ate you trying to instigate vauwulence nii
Ndimkpurummiri:
F.O.U
Fidelis Ugochukwu Obinna
if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed Over International Drug Trafficking by Islandlady(f): 7:08am On Apr 28, 2022
shocked
Like if you know the full meaning of the name and tribe of F.U.O in the post grin

I mean they have cursed all these flat.head criminals...Ndi deveropers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed Over International Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 28, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked
Like if you know the full meaning of the name and tribe of F.U.O in the post grin

I mean they have cursed all these flat.head criminals...Ndi deveropers
Are you really a WOMAN?
Stop it,it is getting dirtvvy,you are supposed to be wise.
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed Over International Drug Trafficking by Islandlady(f): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:

Are you really a WOMAN?
Stop it,it is getting dirtvvy,you are supposed to be wise.
Mr. ITK... Nairaland advisor what makes you think I am not a woman

Swerve pls and avoid me... You that have sense use it, or else don't be unfortunate
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed Over International Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 28, 2022
Islandlady:
Mr. ITK... Nairaland advisor what makes you think I am not a woman

Swerve pls and avoid me... You that have sense use it, or else don't be unfortunate
No you don't act like one,why the dirtvvy tribal words?
It makes you sound like a dirtvvy bitvch.
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed Over International Drug Trafficking by Crixxx: 7:33am On Apr 28, 2022
Fayemi olumide Umar.

No kind crime you no go see skullminers present in. We need start mark attendance for them.
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed Over International Drug Trafficking by Crixxx: 7:37am On Apr 28, 2022
You can never see a yaribanzaz that's not into crime. Spits at the elongated skulls of the descendants of the devil.
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed Over International Drug Trafficking by EmirGold(m): 8:47am On Apr 28, 2022
Flat headed nyamiri s*bh*mans no dey disappoint with their God given talent, give those brainle** usele** basta*ds their beerfraud and watch how those s*bh*mans go turn am to another mexico
Truly, it is a c*rse to be yeebow
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed Over International Drug Trafficking by Kaiser20: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
I hope they don't mention Anambra State into this new discovery.

(1) (Reply)

Group Condemn Adetimehin's Move To Impose Preferred Candidate On Ondo South / Abeg where Efcc am afraid / Deborah's Murder - No Basis For One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.