Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Nigeria Would Have Been Worst Than Afghanistan Without Buhari – Ayade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Would Have Been Worst Than Afghanistan Without Buhari – Ayade (263 Views)

North Would've Been Worse Than Afghanistan If Not For One Nigeria - Aliyu Dahiru / Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 / 6 Reasons Why I Think it was wise for Atiku to Avoid a Debate without Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Would Have Been Worst Than Afghanistan Without Buhari – Ayade by Azeemokoya: 6:36am On Apr 28, 2022
Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State has given kudos to President Muhammadu Buhari on his handling of the security situation in the country, saying Nigeria would have been worst than Afghanistan without the President’s intervention.

While interacting with State House correspondents after a meeting with Buhari at the Presidential Villa in Abuja, Ayade said the insecurity situation in Nigeria could have been worse if Buhari had not come into power at the time he did.

Ayade insisted that the security situation has greatly inproved from what it used to be before Buhari became president.

“Let me first acknowledge the depth of knowledge and the depth of the intellect that the president exudes, his master hand understanding of the international and global security challenges and dovetailing into the Nigerian situation.

“And what he has done to be able to stem the continuous incursion of bandits and Boko Haram into Nigeria.

“This country would have been in a worse situation, worst than Afghanistan.

“But President Muhammadu Buhari, has given the massive movement of people who have a feeling that the West African province belongs to them by birth, and therefore Muslims of West African origin, and Christians, in their opinion, are infidels and therefore must be wiped out.

“If President Muhammadu Buhari were not the president, perhaps things could have been worse. I say this with all amount of confidence, because I do recall when we used to have bombings even right here in the city of Abuja.

“The flags that used to adorn most of our northern states as Boko Haram enclaves have all been brought down. This does not stop occasional incidents of attack here and there...

https://newsroundtheclock.com/nigeria-would-have-been-worst-than-afghanistan-without-buhari-ayade/

Re: Nigeria Would Have Been Worst Than Afghanistan Without Buhari – Ayade by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 28, 2022
Just imagine talk,and who say we are not indirectly worst than Afghanistan Currently?

With kidnapping and killing everywhere na em this mumuni get mind dey yarn dust.
I no blame am sha,na so power and money dey influence people,once you dey benefit from the corrupt to criticize them will be almost impossible.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been Worst Than Afghanistan Without Buhari – Ayade by Mokason288(m): 6:37am On Apr 28, 2022
Please SHUT YOUR DIRTY GUTTTTERS

BANDITS ARE FULANI HERDSMEN

FULANI HERDSMEN ARE BANDITS

BUHARI IS FULANI HERDSMAN

BUHARI IS BANDIT

BANDITS ARE BOKOHARAM

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Been Worst Than Afghanistan Without Buhari – Ayade by Nwodosis(m): 6:37am On Apr 28, 2022
What is he saying? Is it not the same Buhari that said, "attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North"? There would have been no insecurity in this Buhari regime if not that the Northern pet dog (the Boko boys) has gone mad and no longer listen to the owner.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been Worst Than Afghanistan Without Buhari – Ayade by Aufbauh(m): 6:37am On Apr 28, 2022
We already have one AfghanEastern in Nigeria created by the hate for Buhari.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been Worst Than Afghanistan Without Buhari – Ayade by Naijanascam: 6:43am On Apr 28, 2022
This is pure asslicking and a political talk from a Professor govanor and even in his pure heart he knows that he lied

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Been Worst Than Afghanistan Without Buhari – Ayade by Imortal001: 6:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Enough arizona for ayade system

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Been Worst Than Afghanistan Without Buhari – Ayade by Nukilia: 6:47am On Apr 28, 2022
Another comedian grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been Worst Than Afghanistan Without Buhari – Ayade by derecho(m): 7:04am On Apr 28, 2022
And they said this one is a Prof
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been Worst Than Afghanistan Without Buhari – Ayade by JAMO84: 7:06am On Apr 28, 2022
I have said similar things here before.

Bandits and kiddnapers had a plan, they were going to overrun this Country and completely take over our rural areas. Our security agents are doing a great job at stemming the tide, if they were half incompetent as people said, all of us would have been dead by now, we owe them gratitude.

However, a lot still needs to be done. Bh is almost over, bandits and kiddnapers are the two monsters the President needs to sit up and wipe out.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS AND KEEP THEM SAFE.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been Worst Than Afghanistan Without Buhari – Ayade by Godjone(m): 7:07am On Apr 28, 2022
But wait a minute. What criterion do they normally follow to award professorship to individual? Is not intensive research and one's intellectual prowess? My people, Nigerias first problem is the university because it is very shameful a university product of this caliber would utter such statement from his gutter mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Would Have Been Worst Than Afghanistan Without Buhari – Ayade by SILVERLINES: 7:09am On Apr 28, 2022
Short professor

Na so him brain short
One slowpoke who purchased professorship with money
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been Worst Than Afghanistan Without Buhari – Ayade by decatalyst(m): 7:15am On Apr 28, 2022
Nukilia:
Another comedian grin grin cheesy

No!

He is another stupid fellow.

Make God just help us booth these lots out!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Been Worst Than Afghanistan Without Buhari – Ayade by SarkinYarki: 7:21am On Apr 28, 2022
Nigeria is already ranked worse than Afghanistan so what's your point?
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been Worst Than Afghanistan Without Buhari – Ayade by drake2(m): 7:23am On Apr 28, 2022
People from those two neighbouring States are very mischivious and cunning!. I have done some projects there.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been Worst Than Afghanistan Without Buhari – Ayade by whoawa(m): 7:35am On Apr 28, 2022
Yes oooh, with Buhari Nigeria is now better than UK.

May occasions like Buhari never depart from your family.

Ekwensu!!!
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been Worst Than Afghanistan Without Buhari – Ayade by grandstar(m): 7:40am On Apr 28, 2022
Anyone who praises Buhari over his handling of the present state of insecurity of this country isn't too bright.

The burgeoning bandit enclaves or communities where they live and operate from so freely is a disgrace to the president who was a former military man.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Been Worst Than Afghanistan Without Buhari – Ayade by Racoon(m): 7:40am On Apr 28, 2022
And Afghanistan is not better today on the terrorism index unlike Nigeria? Foolishness is inherent in a lots of people.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Been Worst Than Afghanistan Without Buhari – Ayade by SmartPolician: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2022
I think I overestimated Buhari because of the way the APC presented him in 2015. However, one credit we have to give him is that we don't get to see suicide bombers throwing up bombs in the north like they used to do in the past.

On second thought, I think the terrorists have changed their strategy. They are more into kidnap and asking for ransom so they can train their fighters, acquire more lethal arms and become more formidable in the future.

(1) (Reply)

Monday, May 2, Declared As Eid-el-fitr By Sultan Of Sokoto / Sanwo-olu Is Clueless On Security / Senator Tunde Ogbeha Is The Problem Of Kogi West.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.