Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Ogun State Gov, Dapo Abiodun Settles For Osinbajo Over Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Gov, Dapo Abiodun Settles For Osinbajo Over Tinubu (170 Views)

2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary / APC Settles For Indirect Primary, Rules Out Consensus / Buhari, Cabals Unhappy With Osinbajo Over Sack Of Daura - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Gov, Dapo Abiodun Settles For Osinbajo Over Tinubu by Azeemokoya: 6:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Ogun State Governor Dapo Abiodun has thrown his weight behind the presidential ambition of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo over his political mentor and godfather, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Abiodun made his position known when he hosted Osinbajo who was on a consultation visit to the state and promised that the state would support his (Osinbajo’s) presidential ambition “to enable him continue with the projects of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.”

Abiodun who spoke at a stakeholders’ meeting during the visit of the VP, said in the last seven years, Osinbajo has contributed to the many successes recorded by the Federal Government, noting that he is eminently qualified to lead the country.

“The Vice President’s presence here is a homecoming. We are pleased with his decision to run for the office of the president. He is competent and committed to leading the country in a higher capacity.

“Your steadfastness, integrity and character are all well known. You have been serving this country and the president meritoriously for the last seven years as the vice president. We do not doubt that you will do well as the president and we will support you.”

In his response, Osinbajo said he was not in the state to campaign, but to inform his people of his intention to run for the office of the president.

“The Vice President position is an opportunity to serve and I have served with utmost loyalty. I put everything into my work. I am a candidate who will hit the ground running when I am elected.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/ogun-state-gov-dapo-abiodun-settles-for-osinbajo-over-tinubu/

Re: Ogun State Gov, Dapo Abiodun Settles For Osinbajo Over Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 6:47am On Apr 28, 2022
Right thing to do

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want To Serve Nigeria As President - Osinbajo / Public Awareness Campaigns For Voter's Card Registration / Group Urge Sen.abaribe To Support Isiala Ngwa Ambition To Become Abia Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.