Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? (1456 Views)

Who Wrote The Quran? / The Definition Of Sunnah / Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by advocatejare(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Babaheekmat:

What's your dalil for saying amen after dua
What is your dalil for using internet and begging for money online? grin

Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by Antiislaam(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
advocatejare:

He doesn’t know the definition of a muslim!

AntiChristian see your life outside, tell your chief imam to send you back to "Ile Kewu"
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by Antiislaam(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
Babaheekmat:

What's your dalil for saying amen after dua

Corporate begger how market today
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by Babaheekmat: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
mhmsadyq:

I don't have time for your nonsense on NL.

May Allah heal you more!

If you like no say Amin, me i don pray for your speedy recovery.

As expected..

Laughing..

Amubieya. Your shehu has already affirmed Islam for him

Laughing
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by Bami8064(m): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2022
A muslim is a person who beleive in the oneness of ALLAH, His Angels, His books that was sent down(injeel, torah, saburo & alquran) His messengers, believe in predestined either good or bad.
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by advocatejare(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2022
Bami8064:
A muslim is a person who beleive in the oneness of ALLAH,
His Angels,
His books that was sent down(injeel, torah, saburo & alquran)
His messengers,
believe in predestined either good or bad.
Please reference this definition of yours from the Quran or authentic hadith.

If you can’t, then you’re just blabbing
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by Bami8064(m): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2022
Suratu baqora verse 8Suratu baqora verse 8Suratu baqora verse 8
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by advocatejare(m): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2022
Bami8064:
Suratu baqora verse 8Suratu baqora verse 8Suratu baqora verse 8
Be deceiving yourself.

This is Baqarah verse 8 “ And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allāh and the Last Day," but they are not believers.”

How does it answer the question I asked you ?

Reference your definition of who a Muslim is!
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by Bami8064(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2022
Baqora 284
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by advocatejare(m): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bami8064:
Baqora 284
If you are sure of yourself and you believe that your Quran defines who a Muslim is, paste the verse here for all to see!
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by haekymbahd(m): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bami8064:
Baqora 284
Allah SWT said:

"The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], We make no distinction between any of His messengers. And they say, We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination."

(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 285)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by Bami8064(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Insha ALLAH
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by Bami8064(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Advocatejare, u are treating dis topic as if in reality it does not exist, "to me my religion and to u ur religion"Advocatejare, u are treating dis topic as if in reality it does not exist, "to me my religion and to u ur religion"Advocatejare, u are treating dis topic as if in reality it does not exist, "to me my religion and to u ur religion"
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by advocatejare(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bami8064:
Advocatejare,
u are treating dis topic as if in reality it does not exist,
"to me my religion and to u ur religion"Advocatejare,
"to me my religion and to u ur religion"
Advocatejare,
"to me my religion and to u ur religion"
In short, you can’t reference your funny definition of who a Muslim is from your Quran or Hadith.

grin
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by Bami8064(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Baqora 285 says:

the messenger believes in what has been sent down to him from his lord, and so do the believers, each believes in allah and his angels, his books and his messengers, we do not differentiate between any one of his messengers. They say "we hear and obey" (we ask) your forgiveness lord and to you is the arrival.

plz read and memorize it continously u will understand the definition of a muslim .
insha ALLAH...
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by advocatejare(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bami8064:
Baqora 285 says:

the messenger believes in what has been sent down to him from his lord, and so do the believers, each believes in allah and his angels, his books and his messengers, we do not differentiate between any one of his messengers. They say "we hear and obey" (we ask) your forgiveness lord and to you is the arrival.

plz read and memorize it continously u will understand the definition of a muslim .
insha ALLAH...
You and the other Muslims in the world who have been reading and memorizing the Quran for years can’t even define who a Muslim is with reference!

It’s a shame
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by Bami8064(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
No problem,
hope u are a christian if yes let me ask u some few questions no insult please
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by advocatejare(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bami8064:
No problem,
hope u are a christian if yes let me ask u some few questions no insult please
You want to ask me a question when you have not answered mine?

Answer my question first with reference from either the Quran or Hadith
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by Bami8064(m): 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
I have answered your question to the extent i have knowledge of is that clear
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by advocatejare(m): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bami8064:
I have answered your question to the extent i have knowledge of is that clear
Your answer and your reference didnt tally
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by Bami8064(m): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
I hear u remember no one is perfect
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by advocatejare(m): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bami8064:
I hear u
remember no one is perfect
It’s not a matter of perfection, it’s a matter of you defending the religion you have practiced all your life.

If you can’t give me the definition of your religion with reference, then you don’t know what you’re doing!
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by Bami8064(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
I hear you
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by advocatejare(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bami8064:
I hear you
Good of you!
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by mhmsadyq(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bami8064:
I hear you

I like your contenance!
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by Bami8064(m): 4:46am On May 01, 2022
Okay......... let me ask you my own question
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by Bami8064(m): 4:52am On May 01, 2022
Me too have questions for you
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by advocatejare(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2022
Bami8064:
Me too have questions for you
Open your own thread and ask your question, then mention me.

But before I can answer you, you will have to eat the humble pie and tell us that the lie you told up there about the definition of Islam cannot be seen in either the Quran or the hadith!
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by Bami8064(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2022
A dream that cannot come into reality
Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by Antiislaam(m): 6:01pm On May 01, 2022
advocatejare:

He doesn’t know the definition of a muslim!

AntiChristian o ma pada si Ile Kewu, awon alfa e ni Ilorin must beat hell out of your brain

1 Like

Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by thatsleepboy1: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
advocatejare:

Oga you know too well I'm not a headslammer and my generation won't be one. I forbid evil in my life.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Definition Of A Muslim According To The Quran Or Hadith? by AntiisIaam: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Followers of muhammad don't even know what to say again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today's Muslims Can Never Obey Allah? / Hausas Believe Salat Cleanses Sins! Are They Right? / Schoolgirl, 14, Goes Missing After 'converting' To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.