Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,679 members, 7,840,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Dembele Would Sacrifice Part Of His Salary For Barca - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dembele Would Sacrifice Part Of His Salary For Barca (146 Views)

Lionel Messi Scores 2 Free-kicks Vs Celta Vigo For Barca, Fans React (Photos) / Messi Scores 50th Career Free-kick, 44 For Barca & 6 For Argentina / Real Madrid Protest Plans For Barca La Liga Game To Hold In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dembele Would Sacrifice Part Of His Salary For Barca by plethora007: 10:08am On Apr 28, 2022
Ousmane Dembele is clear. Of all the proposals he has on the table, the option which interests him most is staying at Barcelona. His priority is to stay at the Camp Nou beyond the month of June, the date which his Barca contract expires.

In recent hours, Moussa Sissoko, Dembele's agent, met with Barca to speak about his possible renewal. According to 'Sport', the summit served to help them come closer to reaching an agreement.

After several months of toing and froing, it seems like Dembele and Barcelona are starting to understand each other. The Catalan paper reports that the winger understands the club's situation so he is willing to earn less money to stay.

'Sport' highlights that Dembele has offers from certain clubs which are offering him more money than Barcelona. However, Dembele is willing to turn down all of them. He would not mind sacrificing part of his salary to continue at Barca.

Despite the fact both sides have come closer to reaching an agreement, they are still quite far away from reaching an agreement. His new contact, if it happens, it will not happen overnight, according to information published to this source.

In any case, Barca were waiting for a sign from Dembele and they now have it. 'Mundo Deportivo' adds that Barca are optimistic and they are confident in reaching an agreement to allow the Frenchman to continue. The footballer has made it clear that he will make it easy for him to renew. It remains to be seen how this saga ends.

Re: Dembele Would Sacrifice Part Of His Salary For Barca by Kingozymandias(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2022
Messi couldn't do that I guess
Re: Dembele Would Sacrifice Part Of His Salary For Barca by doctorexcel: 10:16am On Apr 28, 2022
This guy is UN-okocha. JJ okocha will rather go for the dough than where to grow. That's why he is one of the most under rated footballer of his time. He deserve more accolades than he was given. His boltom wanderer journey was a draw-back to his great talent. To imagine he was once understudy by the great ronaldinho
Re: Dembele Would Sacrifice Part Of His Salary For Barca by KaluwisxPRO: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Messi couldn't do that I guess

Messi took %50 salary cut, more salary cut for him to stay would’ve broken La Liga’s rule, hence there was no option.
Re: Dembele Would Sacrifice Part Of His Salary For Barca by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2022
Messi the fake goat couldn't do that. Yet Barca fans are worshiping him like there ll never be his type forever. Make una retire the no 10 jersey and rename nou camp in favour of a klepto called Messi. He milked Barca with his talent and insincerity. He left when he's needed the most.
This is why I don't celebrate people anyhow.
There are times he could v negotiated not too expensive contract offer but he was enjoying the increment and mumu Barca board where sinking into debt.
I don't blame Messi sef. Na the mumu board.
Re: Dembele Would Sacrifice Part Of His Salary For Barca by Larrysung(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
Messi the fake goat couldn't do that. Yet Barca fans are worshiping him like there ll never be his type forever. Make una retire the no 10 jersey and rename nou camp in favour of a klepto called Messi. He milked Barca with his talent and insincerity. He left when he's needed the most.
This is why I don't celebrate people anyhow.
There are times he could v negotiated not too expensive contract offer but he was enjoying the increment and mumu Barca board where sinking into debt.
I don't blame Messi sef. Na the mumu board.
1. He took a 50% paycut and had already had an agreement of 2 years with barca, which couldn't be implemented due to laliga financial fairplay, even after he left, barca is still struggling financially (bartomue's embezzlement)
2. Barca's woe was never messi's fault, he generated 50% of the club's income.
3. He never left, he was released.
4. Retiring the first team jersey is against laliga's rule.
you are such a beauty to behold...
Re: Dembele Would Sacrifice Part Of His Salary For Barca by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Larrysung:

1. He took a 50% paycut and had already had an agreement of 2 years with barca, which couldn't be implemented due to laliga financial fairplay, even after he left, barca is still struggling financially (bartomue's embezzlement)
2. Barca's woe was never messi's fault, he generated 50% of the club's income.
3. He never left, he was released.
4. Retiring the first team jersey is against laliga's rule.
you are such a beauty to behold...
thanks. But me I no like as Messi comot
Re: Dembele Would Sacrifice Part Of His Salary For Barca by Larrysung(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
thanks. But me I no like as Messi comot
yea.. But let's forget about messi... Damn, i need to make you mine. You mind?

(1) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah & Sam Kerr Win Football Writers' Association Awards / English Money Manager Sir Jim Ratcliffe, Who Is Worth £12bn And Has A Chelsea Se / Reece James To Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.