Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,474 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Make It Big Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make It Big Online (208 Views)

Make It Big Online B / Best Way To Earn Money Big Online In 2019 By Working With Google / Unemployed Nigerians Find Solace In Sports Betting, Make It Full-time Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make It Big Online by Oladunni2021(m): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2022
MAKE IT BIG ONLINE

You love free things, money and all freebies ���.

That's where you actually got it wrong. Right from the beginning, let's skip that and talk business now ��.

I have said it many times without numbers and I will repeat it, you don't know what Online business is!!!

If your intention is to get free money online, you will definitely be scammed online at times without numbers �.

What's Online business?

An online business is a business conducted entirely on the internet. Here's what you should always have in mind: to make money online legitimately, you must be ready to render a service/skill that will be paid for, SERVICE first before MONEY �.

One thing always amazes me most, when I see people that see LIKE AND SHARE as service/skill.

Ponzi guy�, you should be scammed normally ��

What you should be ready to do to start earning online!!

Learn
Sacrifice
Implement
Work
Take action

A few Legit Online businesses you can learn about and start earning off it.

I will add a few services. You should be ready to render for each business model.

1. Affiliate Marketing

Actually, you must be ready to promote products.

Either digital or physical products ��, but having this in the back of your mind, like and share, is never a digital product.

You must be ready to choose a niche.

Ready to get and manage audiences/leads.

E.t.c

I must add, Sport Bet company Affiliating can earn you a good 6 figures monthly.

It's legit and doesn't require an expensive service, there are ways you will promote their platforms without you placing a single bet. Isn't that crazy ��?

2.Freelancing 

It's not new in online space �

This is when you provide skilled tasks for businesses and entrepreneurs.

Online Freelancing is probably the best way you can use to start making money online without any capital.

That is because all you are doing is helping other businesses and individuals with certain tasks like:

Article writing

Social media posting

Audio/video transcribe

Translations

Graphics design

Web design

Etc

All you need is a skill in a particular area or subject - graphic design, social media marketing, copywriting, sales.

And you can quickly learn many of these skills.

Business owners buy these services like clockwork.

Then get an online Market Place, start and rendering the service most Online Market Place pay in Dollars.

ANYWAYS, I WILL CONTINUE HERE TOMORROW AND MORE ONLINE BUSINESSES THAT ARE LEGIT �.

If you want to get started in any of the above business models, just message me on Whatsapp via my Whatsapp number: 08148934690, to give you full details of the business model you are interested in.

1 Like

Re: Make It Big Online by Oladunni2021(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2022
You can connect with me on Whatsapp

Whatsapp contact= 08148934690

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Logo Design Tips & Tricks / Brand New LPG Items / Urgent Advice Needed On Payoneer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.