Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,406 members, 7,850,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Production Kicks-off On Omoni Oboli’s ‘wives On Strike 3’ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Production Kicks-off On Omoni Oboli’s ‘wives On Strike 3’ (181 Views)

Omoni Oboli's 'Love Is War' Premiere (Photos) / Tony Elumelu, Lai Mohammed At Omoni Oboli’s Premiere Of "Wives On Strike" / Celebrities At The Premiere Of "Wives On Strike Revolution" By Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Production Kicks-off On Omoni Oboli’s ‘wives On Strike 3’ by LetDemKnow(m): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2022

The Wives on Strike franchise kicked off in 2016. The satire is about a group of market women who denied their husbands sex in a bid to stir them into standing up for a young girl, who was compelled by her father to marry a man against her will. The film was shot in the heat of the #ChildNotBride conversation and was well received by the public.

A sequel followed in 2017, Wives of Strikes: The Revolution; this time, Omoni Oboli moves on to another societal issue, one that confronted gender-based violence. Although familiar and somewhat repetitive, was also received by members of the public.

Taking to her Instagram handle to announce the sequel, Omoni Oboli said:

“I love being behind the camera as a director. My finest moments.
I love directing actors and I love creating with my crew.
I love my crew on #WivesOnStrikeTHEUPRISING
❤️❤️❤️
The absolute best! ������Every time I’m on set, I always wish I could build an estate and just have all of them live there with their families and we can just be one big happy family and just be working….
I can’t promise that but the one thing I can promise is WivesOnStrikeTHEUPRISING will have you at the edge of your seat! You can take that to the bank! My hottest project yet! ���#WivesOnStrike3 #Director #Actor #WomenInFilm”

No release date has been announced for Wives on Strike: The Uprising yet.

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/production-omoni-obolis-wives-on-strike-3/

(1) (Reply)

Youtube / Vawulence About To Start � As Big Brother Naija Season 7 Launch Weekend Date An / Download The Final Episode Of The Boys Airing Today. Free Movie Search Engine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.