Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk (65273 Views)

Elon Musk’s STARLINK Approved By Nigeria / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? / If Whatsapp Messages Are Encrypted End To End, How Then Do They Leak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by 2023NaijaVoter: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
I'm hearing the deal might not go through. Complicated financing using Tesla's stock may not fly. Stay tuned.
BTW, you do know he's comes from an racists South African apartheid family.

Judge cuts the payout in a Black former Tesla contractor's racial discrimination suit

https://www.npr.org/2022/04/14/1092804493/telsa-racial-discrimination-lawsuit-15-million

1 Like

Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by Emilokoiyawon: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
Elon Musk just dey use format dey deceive sheep. Elon ONLY cares for his own bottom line. He is just gonna end up using twitter as a propaganda arm for his other businesses. If you think this fraud cares about freedom of speech why did he use legal means to try and silence the Tesla workers who exposed the factory unsafe and dangerous working environment? I know format when I see it. Elon is a huge big fvcking liar. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by Reference(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
I don't do twitter or any other social media.
WhatsApp for business, Nairaland for pleasure.... that's it.
Elon has nothing on me.
I value my privacy and control my life.
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by ufotty2001: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
kponkedenge:
He hasn't fully acquired Twitter yet. He's still yet to pay up. Although he has signed some paperwork declaring his interest.
are u saying that he paid interest form of N100m
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by 2023NaijaVoter: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
Elon Musk just dey use format dey deceive sheep. Elon ONLY cares for his own bottom line. He is just gonna end up using twitter as a propaganda arm for his other businesses. If you think this fraud cares about freedom of speech why did he use legal means to try and silence the Tesla workers who exposed the factory unsafe and dangerous working environment? I know format when I see it. Elon is a huge big fvcking liar. cheesy cheesy cheesy

true talk, u have clear eyes.

Epithets, racist drawings at Tesla factory, ex-workers say

https://www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/16/4792668/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by Transcriber: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nonybb:
You are still speaking long grammar Elon Musk. Beg Donald Trump to come back and do it to show your commitment to free speech and we will take you serious
lol
Trump fan boys are really dumb cheesy
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by phemmyfour: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kriss216:
Nairaland DM says Hi
NL no get dm sef
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by Transcriber: 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
donbrowser:

Oga Seun will never update this site. If you understand SEO, you will know why.
why?
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by Transcriber: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I definitely will not pay to use Twitter.
me too.
Off he tries that,about half of twitter users will leave. And twitter will become dry

1 Like

Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by Transcriber: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
2023NaijaVoter:
I'm hearing the deal might not go through. Complicated financing using Tesla's stock may not fly. Stay tuned.

Judge cuts the payout in a Black former Tesla contractor's racial discrimination suit

https://www.npr.org/2022/04/14/1092804493/telsa-racial-discrimination-lawsuit-15-million

his father was anti apartheid.
Stop peddling false news

1 Like

Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by DonGtoG1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
johnkay1:

In the bininging shocked

In the biringing shocked

In the bilinging shocked

Is that Jacob Zuma?
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by Silentgroper(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Good. If nairaland can update this site, I swear it will be a better site.
it doesnt need much cause it will lose its spice..
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:

Hi imbe. grin
grin
Comrade...

Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by Silentgroper(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
2023NaijaVoter:

Yet d south africans adore like he's some god.. Most esp. d blacks..
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by addictiv(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Musk the Goat
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by addictiv(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
Elon Musk, the same guy who wants to put a microchip into everyone’s brain with his company Neuralink buys twitter and almost Everyone is screaming Hero! wonderful! Great guy! Etc

We Live in times of High deceptions and deceits. Unfortunately many will fall for the deceptions because they refuse to see through the lines.

Something sinister is definitely cooking ..

We are in the Last of the Last days, look unto JESUS Christ, so u don't be a casualty of the deceptions that are being set.

You know after thinking about it critically, if anyone could be the anti christ... It would be Elon musk. He has all the money, brains, and charisma to match the description. He still remains one of my favourite persons on the planet.
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by Czario: 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
How anyone cannot see thru his bullshit clout chasing is beyond me. The Guy is satanic

1 Like

Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by samuelson06(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
2elliot:
You need tpbwake up from your slumber. The world is aligning for a major event. Watch the signs, bro. Watchmen allbiver the world is warning everyone to be vigilant.

I don't need to watch sh!t. I'll grow old and die and this world would remain same way. My responsibility is to live for God and man. I care less about what the world becomes. It has nothing to do with my obligations as a Christian.

The world has always been dark and would remain the same. So, what's the point monitoring something that I already know what it was before I was born, what it has been since I was born, and what it's going to be? It doesn't make sense to me, please.

Let's talk about something else.
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by Bbbw: 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oh
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by dante0147: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Great idea. But na Egede man open this thread grin

E clear
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
What does he really mean by Twitter DMs would be end to end encryption? Does he really mean exactly like Telegram? Secured chats??
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by kayodeoke1: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
If you want end 2 end encryption on nairaland press the like button
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by 2elliot: 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
samuelson06:

I don't need to watch sh!t. I'll grow old and die and this world would remain same way. My responsibility is to live for God and man. I care less about what the world becomes. It has nothing to do with my obligations as a Christian.

The world has always been dark and would remain the same. So, what's the point monitoring something that I already know what it was before I was born, what it has been since I was born, and what it's going to be? It doesn't make sense to me, please.

Let's talk about something else.
The Bible admonished us to watch and pray, right. If you don't watch, you could be overcome by the devices if the evil ones.
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by Samdave17k: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
Elon Musk, the same guy who wants to put a microchip into everyone’s brain with his company Neuralink, buys twitter and almost Everyone is screaming Hero! wonderful! Great guy! Superstar!Etc

We Live in times of High deceptions and deceits. Unfortunately many will fall for the deceptions because they refuse to see through the lines.

We are in the Last of the Last days, look unto JESUS Christ, so u don't be a casualty of the deceptions that are being set.

Clown grin grin
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by muheeb01(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
That's nice
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by okrikaboi: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
This is very good I need learn how to boost twitter account now. It's very easy to create and boost Instagram now but twitter ehn na OGs dey make ahm there
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by Royle4: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
Elon Musk, the same guy who wants to put a microchip into everyone’s brain with his company Neuralink, buys twitter and almost Everyone is screaming Hero! wonderful! Great guy! Superstar!Etc

He isn't forcing anyone to take it. Unlike the 'other' that will inject would want to inject without consent and attach it to passports
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by Chinedumsimpero(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Leave Twitter as e be b4
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by Karlifate: 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
kponkedenge:
He hasn't fully acquired Twitter yet. He's still yet to pay up. Although he has signed some paperwork declaring his interest.

Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by Desammyst(m): 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Can someone please explain to me the genesis of Elon Musk and Twitter says? I have been seeing Elon Musk buys Twitter, but I dont have much info.
Anyone who can give me a comprehensive info, I would be most greatful.
Thanks
Re: Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk by AmadorSays: 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hmm, I really feel a lot of changes will be coming to twitter as time goes on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

iNote Mini: A New Android Smartphone From Itel (coming Soon) / Download 2go Version 4.5.1 By 2go Team With Screenshots.jar / Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.