Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

My God Will Judge Both Of You- Yul Edochie's Wife, May Yul-edochie Reacts To Sho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My God Will Judge Both Of You- Yul Edochie's Wife, May Yul-edochie Reacts To Sho (318 Views)

Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape / Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My God Will Judge Both Of You- Yul Edochie's Wife, May Yul-edochie Reacts To Sho by ElohorIsoni: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
May Yul Edochie painfully reacts to news on social media by husband Yul Edochie on announcing and welcoming second wife Judy Austin and son Star Dike Munachimso Yul Edochie

My God will judge both of you-Yul Edochie's wive May Yul Edochie reacts to shocking announcement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3GEEVOKU8A
Re: My God Will Judge Both Of You- Yul Edochie's Wife, May Yul-edochie Reacts To Sho by Felimax(m): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
If I am chilling on Nairaland i hate seeing links.

Nobody should get me angry o.

You go just create one stupid topic come pack link full everywhere.
Well, may God bless your hussle.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking On His 28th Birthday / See Your Favourite Celebrity Dress At The Amvca 2022. / Machine Gun Kelly Dedicates Song To Megan Fox And Their Unborn Child At 2022 BBM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.