Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Can We Help KALU CHINEDU In Anyway - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can We Help KALU CHINEDU In Anyway (310 Views)

Gospel Artist Chinedu Nwadike Is Dead!!! / Coke(coca Cola) Addict, How Can We Help Ourselves. / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Help KALU CHINEDU In Anyway by AUTOCRATIC(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
Well,I'm not good at writing but let me be brief,I've been a member on nairaland for many years and I've been active on auto section due to my nature of business.The story below was sent to me by a Nigerian about his condition,with picture proof, initially I thought it's just the same stories we read from people begging innocent Nigerians for money.he sent another message along with a video and I was forced to call him on video call to see if he will pick it or not,to my surprise what I saw was disheartening. Please read his message below

Good Morning (Adedoyin olugbenga) ,please I need your help am a sickle cell anemia patient & am down with oesteomalitic of the right knee &T.B of the bone which affected my spinal cord I can't stand or walk on my own am on ♿ wheelchair for the past 8yrs please help me With any little amount to go for treatment I beg of you Ma please don't abandon me like these I beg of you in the mighty name of God Almighty,because I don't ve Anyone or any relative to help me please help me,am having crisis even as I am writing these messages I really need help From you a 37yrs old &am a Nigeria,& am in lagos state oshodi to be precise but the government/family/friends doesn't show care to sickle cell anemia patient.please my whatsapp number is +2348139720887 please I need your help .please help me.

That his number in the message he sent,anyone who can help in anyway can call him on video call, although I have not gone to see him where he claimed he leaves but he gave his house address in Mafoluku Oshodi Lagos. If anyone needs the address for confirmation of his condition,I can drop it here and whoever is ready to help should please make proper investigation so it won't look as if I lured members of this forum into any form scam.

I will attach his pictures here and I have also sent the token I can afford for now.

If it worth moving to front page,kindly help do

Lalasticala

Seun

Mynd44

Re: Can We Help KALU CHINEDU In Anyway by AUTOCRATIC(m): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kkk

Re: Can We Help KALU CHINEDU In Anyway by AUTOCRATIC(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2022
Good morning,if anyone has make any move please let us know here
Re: Can We Help KALU CHINEDU In Anyway by AUTOCRATIC(m): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2022
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Negative Effects: Poor Diet And Its Impact On Society / A Zookeeper Hand Gets Bitten Off After He Teased A Lion / Almost Ran Mad Yesterday After Eating Eguisi Cooked With Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.