Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba (8422 Views)

Governor Abiodun Asks Ogun Residents To Support Amotekun In Fighting Insecurity / Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths / Fani-kayode Names 2 Northern Govs Fighting Insecurity With Heart And Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by Kwanza: 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
FIGHTING INSECURITY: POLICE ARREST SEVEN [7] SUSPECTED ARMS DEALERS IN JOS, TARABA
Recover Arms, Ammunition, As IGP Harps on Technology-Driven Policing in Nigeria

Operatives of the Force Intelligence Bureau Intelligence Response Team (FIB-IRT), in a sting operation, have arrested four notorious arm dealers and recovered 57 AK47 rifles and a large catchment of ammunition in Jos, Plateau State and from other locations across the country. This is in furtherance of the IGP’s recent charge to the men of the Nigeria Police Force to be dauntless in the fight against crimes and criminality in the country.

The suspects, Hamza Zakari (aka Hamzo) aged 20yrs, Abubakar Muhammed (aka Fancy) aged 22yrs, Umar Ibrahim aged 25yrs and Muhammed Abdulkarim (aka Dan-Asabe) aged 37yrs, all males and residents of Jos, were arrested following a credible intelligence on their nefarious activities in Jos and its environs.

The suspects, who confessed to their involvement in arms dealings and other criminal acts, have been identified as one of the major links for the supply of arms and ammunition to criminal elements terrorizing the state and some other parts of the country. The investigation team is on the trail of their accomplices and they are closing in on them.

Similarly, operatives of the FIB-IRT acting on a tip-off have smashed and arrested three suspected gun runners in
Ibi LGA of Taraba State. The suspects, Bello Sani, Venab Puncat and Yusuf Nahoda, all of Ibi Local Government Area of Taraba, during interrogation confessed to have purchased one AK47 rifle, and one SMG rifle at the cost of Nine Hundred Thousand Naira (#900,000).
https://twitter.com/Princemoye1/status/1519653336127098880?t=IhOYXJZvp_J0--at5bzG6w&s=19

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by slawormiir: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Nice

Throw their gadamnnn ass into the dungeon for 999 years

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by Redpill1: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
WTF man
This are weapons of genocide from far away Mali. Hang them by the balls
WTF man
Smokes my weed in peace

2 Likes

Re: Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by harmargedon: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
Why do I find it hard to believe any report from the police.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by WonderManly(m): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
You see! Nigeria don tired me.
I won comot for Nigeria jare.
If you want to follow me Click Like to signify your self.

2 Likes

Re: Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by phonny22: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
We are the root of our problems

1 Like

Re: Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by Newyorkitis(m): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
People that will be released before Salalah.

1 Like

Re: Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by Majesty33(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
When the foundation is destroyed, what can the righteous do.
Re: Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by ATEAMS: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
WTF
Re: Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by d142475: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Arms of people who want to defend themselves against the barbaric and marauding herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by DeAdvokate(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Human's inhumanity to human....900k for a single rifle?! Little wonder they demand for ransoms in million
Re: Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by EjaikreTheViper(f): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
I have quickly done a scan on their foreheads and my KokoroScanner told me that they are all head slammers. My scanner is very reliable. 100% trusted.

Re: Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by Vectorbozz234: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
The rate A.k 47 and RPG is now common in Nigeria...Na big problem ooo
Re: Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by McOluOmo: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bahd creations

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by omenka(m): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
57 AK47? shocked

Now that is some shit worthy of commendation right there. Many thanks to the police for a job well done, notwithstanding all their avoidable flaws.

With the much needed motivation and tools, I have no doubt in my mind our security services can achieve way more than they currently are.

6 Likes

Re: Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by virginchaser(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nigerian military recently double up their intelligent system or an act of lucky and special grace?
Re: Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by Warlord12(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Insecurity everywhere

Re: Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by MrCover: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by Miracle2022: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
harmargedon:
Why do I find it hard to believe any report from the police.
because you didn't even trust yourself.

1 Like

Re: Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by harmargedon: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Miracle2022:
because you didn't even trust yourself.

Re: Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by Miracle2022: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
d142475:
Arms of people who want to defend themselves against the barbaric and marauding herdsmen.
did you even read the news?

1 Like

Re: Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba by Blakpot: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Fvck!
These guys dey roll with RPG.
Nigeria is finished.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths / Power Sector Loses N534b In 356 Days / Powerful forces behind crisis in ANN - Jay Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.