Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

What Do You Guys Think About This Picture Of Marine Le Pen And A Black Woman - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Do You Guys Think About This Picture Of Marine Le Pen And A Black Woman (1047 Views)

Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. / White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus / Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Guys Think About This Picture Of Marine Le Pen And A Black Woman by BSdetective: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
Marine Le Pen is a far-right politician who contested in the last French presidential election but lost by a small margin to Emmanuel Macron.

Re: What Do You Guys Think About This Picture Of Marine Le Pen And A Black Woman by BloomingDale(f): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Why are you so shocked, black man? Is it now you know they don’t like you? Hope this picture won’t discourage you from toasting and marrying them.
Re: What Do You Guys Think About This Picture Of Marine Le Pen And A Black Woman by BSdetective: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
BloomingDale:
Why are you so shocked, black man? Is it now you know they don’t like you? Hope this picture won’t discourage you from toasting and marrying them.

Am not into white women so the idea of toasting them isn't in the question.
Re: What Do You Guys Think About This Picture Of Marine Le Pen And A Black Woman by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
It's a case of picking between two devils.... either it's the neo-colonial imperialist Macron or the far right racist PoS that wants to dump black migrants in the mediterranean. La Pen probably didn't want to touch the skin of the black woman..... probably she thinks she'd get Ebola.
Re: What Do You Guys Think About This Picture Of Marine Le Pen And A Black Woman by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
BSdetective:

Am not into white women so the idea of toasting them isn't in the question.

Is this a political decision or you're not just into white women?
Re: What Do You Guys Think About This Picture Of Marine Le Pen And A Black Woman by BSdetective: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
WesternOligarch:

It's a combination of both factors, but really for the sake of the kids I'd have. Imagine I have kids with a white woman, now chances that those kids marrying white women is 80% and same as the kids they have with those with women, in less than a generation my linage would have been bleached and they won't be able to identify with their roots, I had a grandma that's full Lebanese she always seemed like the odd one out and stood out in family pictures.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Think About This Picture Of Marine Le Pen And A Black Woman by tsdarkside(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
WesternOligarch:

look at this wan....political nonesense....their are white men that are not into asian women....
Re: What Do You Guys Think About This Picture Of Marine Le Pen And A Black Woman by tsdarkside(m): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
BSdetective:

It's a combination of both factors, but really for the sake of the kids I'd have. Imagine I have kids with a white woman, now chances that those kids marrying white women is 80% and same as the kids they have with those with women, in less than a generation my linage would have been bleached and they won't be able to identify with their roots, I had a grandma that's full Lebanese she always seemed like the odd one out and stood out in family pictures.

funny ainit....??
half children dont choose black women....

its bizarr....they may come from a blackwoman,but they will not choose her....
Re: What Do You Guys Think About This Picture Of Marine Le Pen And A Black Woman by BSdetective: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
tsdarkside:

funny ainit....??
half children dont choose black women....

its bizarr....they may come from a blackwoman,but they will not choose her....

Correct
Re: What Do You Guys Think About This Picture Of Marine Le Pen And A Black Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
they hate colored people, she can pretend all she wants but the we all know her and her father's mindset. these people are racist to the bone! if they could, they would exterminate any single French citizen that aint a descendant of the gaulois (people like Sarkozy included)

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Think About This Picture Of Marine Le Pen And A Black Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
BSdetective:

stop writing rubbish online... mixed kids are attracted to every type of women/men (it all depends on the environment they find themselves into).
Re: What Do You Guys Think About This Picture Of Marine Le Pen And A Black Woman by suffering: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
How does this concern me in far away Nigeria?
Re: What Do You Guys Think About This Picture Of Marine Le Pen And A Black Woman by leofab(f): 2:55am On Apr 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
they hate colored people, she can pretend all she wants but the we all know her and her father's mindset. these people are racist to the bone! if they could, they would exterminate any single French citizen that aint a descendant of the gaulois (people like Sarkozy included)
It’s not worst in Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Guys Think About This Picture Of Marine Le Pen And A Black Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
leofab:
It’s not worst in Nigeria

... until someone wants to remove your citizenship (because of your color) will you understand.
Re: What Do You Guys Think About This Picture Of Marine Le Pen And A Black Woman by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:03am On Apr 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

... until someone wants to remove your citizenship (because of your color) will you understand.

That bill is set in place in the UK and is now ready to go live any moment from now. undecided
Re: What Do You Guys Think About This Picture Of Marine Le Pen And A Black Woman by cl0r0x: 4:21am On Apr 30, 2022
Where I stay in an Arab country, 80 percent clean their hand against their dress after shaking u

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Think About This Picture Of Marine Le Pen And A Black Woman by leofab(f): 5:51am On Apr 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

until someone won’t vote for you during elections because of your tribe…
Re: What Do You Guys Think About This Picture Of Marine Le Pen And A Black Woman by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2022
I was right in voting for emmanuel macron, and marine la pen is not going to be the next president under this sun
Re: What Do You Guys Think About This Picture Of Marine Le Pen And A Black Woman by luluosas(m): 8:16am On May 01, 2022
She is deluded

Cared to make legit $3 daily? Get in touch now

(1) (Reply)

Why Would Obama Sneak Into A Country Without Visiting The Country's President / Iran Agents 'planned Us Terror Attacks' / Africa First "Underwater" Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.