Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC (29738 Views)

Presidency: I am Not Eyeing Tinubu’s Job in 2027 – Ganduje / 2023 PDP Ticket: Wike & His Right Of First Refusal, Port Harcourt Boy Mentality / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Karlovych: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
embarassed Is Atiku not taking in the Hajj like the cocaine dealer?
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by frankputer: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
meaning ?
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by oluwasegun007(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
11 million votes in the kitty grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Opolopoopolonio: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Piigggioootts have arrived... grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by abobote: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Atiku needs to start talking, before Wike starts assuming he has been making sense
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by 00FFT00(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Asgard73:
That’s the candinate to beat in 2023 ..

Yusuf’s Godfather..

Let that candinate that can boast of that figure be on ballot .

Something that Tinubu cashed on in ‘15.. Buhari 12 million.

Tinubu MuSt Contest
Yoruba must be on ballot

Must!

Power to the people

North 2023

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by ariesbull: 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
PETER OBI
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by ybalogs(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
Afi Right of first refusal na. Ogbeni gbowo jade fawa jooor.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Yankee101: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu did not form APC

CPC, ACN and ANPP political parties merged together and formed APC

Educate them please
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Realist12: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Everyone can see Atiku for what he truly is. A selfish man who expects everything to go his way without investing in men . If the results doesn't go his way he'd spend the next 4 years on vacation and appear again during the next election.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Naughtysex: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oga old cargo, you deserve nothing but the pain you and every other politicians caused Nigerians

......Be naughty o.....

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Lordkross(m): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Why don't I like this Cameroon guy? anyways what do I know..indigenous indigenes wake up oo

Our current President is from Niger - no be today e start.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by omenka(m): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
Good. Let everyone cast their nets. Whosoever catches the biggest fish, so be it.

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Obainomilano: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
The problem is that atiku do not realise Nigeria is not interested in which party goes to power we are more interested in equity ,and what should be done to appease all angry foes to lay down their arms and embrace national peace ...the candidate not the party is what we are interested in
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Abdulmumin412(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Tilumbu that formed apc can not dare ask for right let alone you the apc decampee to pdp

But why can't you use the 11million and give support to a southernern, must it be selfish you all the time
Atiku is one of the founding fathers of PDP. You said he decamp to from APC to PDP, when was APC formed? ATiku was vice president during Obasonjo PDP tenure. Was there APC then?
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by back2sender: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Shameless!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by bonnyhope: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Tilumbu that formed apc can not dare ask for right let alone you the apc decampee to pdp

But why can't you use the 11million and give support to a southernern, must it be selfish you all the time

Tinubu formed ACN not APC
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Onuoha1234(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
You twist issu. You are not a VP now so there is right if refusal Go and relax
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Truthisunique2: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu did not form APC

grin I know

But Na him couple APC together meeting and inviting them to have a new party

Used and dumped sha

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by badoh(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu did not form APC

So why did Tinubu gets all the blame for the failure of Buhari. I have never seen southeast and south south people blame Amaechi or Onu and other nPDP guys for the failure of this administration other than Tinubu, reason why I call them hypocrites.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Ichiebillion: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
I foresee the Turaki pulling his structure for Peter Obi
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Onyemaya: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
omenka:
Good. Let everyone cast their nets. Whosoever catches the biggest fish, so be it.
we rather vote Atiku than to vote your useless candidate
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by PrinceOfLagos: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
badoh:

So why did Tinubu gets all the blame for the failure of Buhari. I have never seen southeast and south south people blame Amaechi or Onu and other nPDP guys for the failure of this administration other than Tinubu, reason why I call them hypocrites.
Tinubu parades himself as the only national leader of APC so all the blame should go to him alone
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Sunsets: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
A faction of APGA joined.
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu did not form APC

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by 07kjb: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Atiku should go and sit down
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by adolfHitler1934: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Says a political prostitute. Please tell us when you'll decamp to ANPP.

As much as we know, Atiku remains the only candidate that can defeat APC in this election, that doesn't mean we should lick his ass after he abandoned the party for Wike who had to keep it afloat.
PDP should give him the ticket but with a written agreement that he must hand over to the South East after 4 years

Stewpid man.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by jrusky(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Why don't I like this Cameroon guy? anyways what do I know..indigenous indigenes wake up oo

And Buhari is from where?
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Peppysco: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Truthisunique2:

You're talking about equality, yet, you have just maligned someone's name and personality in the same sentence. And you want people from other regions to hand over the slot to the SE on a plater of gold abi, continue, we are all coming to vote the SE aspirant into power. Make una continue to dey abuse other people, the God of miracle will turn 5% into 100%.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by MartinCorridon: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
All the Igbo candidates will bow and lick his fulani yansh.

I can't say about other regions grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by okuta007: 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Truthisunique2:

As long as OBJ is alive, neither Atiku nor Tinubu will never rule Nigeria and Obj is going nowhere even in the next 20 years grin grin grin grin

Forget about all that wayo endorsement of Atiku in 2019 - those who know Baba know he is a quintessential backstabber who never forgives!

Atiku and Tinubu will be on suicide watch once they lose - and that is sure to happen! wink grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State / 2023: Here’s What To Know About Nigeria's Presidential Election - CNN / Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.