Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Again, Chidinma's Trial Stalls Due To Witness Absence - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Again, Chidinma's Trial Stalls Due To Witness Absence (130 Views)

Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) / Ajax Player Wakes From Coma After 3 Years To Witness COVID19 / Lagos To Witness Largest Gathering Of Women From Across The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, Chidinma's Trial Stalls Due To Witness Absence by Acechief: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
The trial reached an impasse as a result of the absence of a prosecution witness, Bamidele Olusegun, a police officer, as lead attorney for the prosecution, OA Oluwafemi, explained that the scheduled witness was unable to appear in court due to health problems.

“Unfortunately, my lord, he called me…. that she got sick during the night and was on her way to the clinic. … We sincerely apologize for the state of affairs and humbly pray that the matter be adjourned,” he said.
https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/again-chidinmas-trial-stalls-due-to-witness-absence/
Re: Again, Chidinma's Trial Stalls Due To Witness Absence by ahnie: 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lolz....that edible wandering penis ataga just died a very useless death.
See him w his case is bn treated like stake rotten fish.

I see chidimma bn set free before this year ending.

Spits!
Re: Again, Chidinma's Trial Stalls Due To Witness Absence by Rikze: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
shocked

Las las this girl might just go free.

I'm not saying guilty though as she's presumed innocent until proven otherwise.
Re: Again, Chidinma's Trial Stalls Due To Witness Absence by suffering: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Kept Us Awake This Morning / Advice About Women / Highlife Music Is Not For Money But For Promotion Of Culture - Ofokansi Nwachine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.