Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest (481 Views)

I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife / Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest / Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Freddywong: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
…Says do unto others what you want them to do unto you

By Nwafor Sunday

Yul Edochie, Nollywood Actor, Producer and Director, has indeed been criticized by social media users for unveiling his son and naming Judith Austin a second wife.

It all started yesterday, when he announced the birth of his lovely son, Star Dike Munachimso Yul-Edochie. Happy with the event Yul opined: “It’s time for the world to meet my son.

“His name is Star Dike Munachimso Yul-Edochie. Born by my second wife @JudyAustin and I love him so much, just as much as I love my other children.”

Minutes after his statement, May Edochie, popularly known by many, as his wife said: “May God judge you both.”

After reading her comment, social media users in Nigeria began to condemn Yul’s action. Many faulted his action while few defended him.

READ ALSO: Yul’s dad, Pete Edochie mum as Nigerians dig up old comment on polygamy
Among those who spoke against polygamy was a billionaire businessman, Cubana Chief Priest, who on Thursday averred that polygamy is dangerous.

His words: “Polygamy Is Dangerous, It’s A Huge Problem That Ends Up Destroying An Entire Generation With The Hate, Competition & Jealousy That Comes With It.

“You Can Number Houses, Businesses, Cars, Jewelries, Side Chicks Etc, But Pls Never You Number Wives, It’s So Painful & Hurting. Do Unto Others What You Want Them To Do Unto You.

Don’t Bring War To Your Own Home, Home Should Be A Place Of Absolute Peace. POLYGAMY is War !!!”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/yul-edochie-polygamy-is-dangerous-cubana-chief-priest/?fbclid=IwAR2ntVjhJhH1bbomnTt6SiTZWdS7K1wmgwxFX7drLfnL6Mn-zBrq2Z-Fxks

Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Mooh247: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
cool

Of all the people to marry as second wife he went for an actress with 2 kids for two different fathers

The guy needs deliverance, kayanmata is real

This is the time he needs his family and friends prayers and not to avoid hin

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Felimax(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
Absolutely correct!
Polygamy is War!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Felimax(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Of all the people to marry as second wife he went for an actress with 2 kids for two different fathers

That will not be correct!
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

really His father have said it all.
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Mooh247: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
really His father have said it all.

They need to come to his rescue now... He is going to become a Financial slave working for other people's kid, and an actress wife.... I hope his children don't suffer for his decision as Actors don't earn much

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by habsydiamond(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
He don vegetables wey dey use snail cook.. Na dstv remote control she dey use control am now... Change the channel to Supersport I won watch Manu vs chelsea

Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by 1872bu: 1:54am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

They need to come to his rescue now... He is going to become a Financial slave working for other people's kid, and an actress wife.... I hope his children don't suffer for his decision as Actors don't earn much
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

O M G! I Just Discovered That Bola Tinubu Has More Than 100 Facebook Accounts / Genevieve Nnaji Reportedly Hospitalized Over Mental Issues In Texas [VIDEO] / Portable Zazuu Zeh Cries Of His Continues Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.