Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,340 members, 7,957,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Things To Know About The Hausa People - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things To Know About The Hausa People (283 Views)

Yobe Adopts Hausa As Language Of Instruction In Schools / Teach Yourself Hausa Language / "They Use Hausa To Teach English Language In The North" - Kano Corper Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Know About The Hausa People by eazyduzit: 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Many Nairalanders have never been to the Northern part of Nigeria and they think that all the Northern states belongs to the Hausa/Fulani people.Once somebody from Benue,Kogi,Niger,Nassarawa or Plateau state introduce him or herself to them,they end up tagging the person as Aboki or a Hausa person.
The purpose I created this thread is to stop the misinformation so that we unlearn the lies that the North belongs to the Hausa/Fulani people alone.
Do you know that even among the Hausa people we have the real Hausa who are known as the Maguzawa?The Maguzawa are mostly Christians and they're scattered all over the North Western States but are marginalized because of their religion/beleif.
Do you know that in states like Yobe,Borno and Adamawa the Hausa people are also visitors and non indigenes like other tribes that are in the state for business work and education.
Do you know that people from minority tribes in the North who're Muslims mostly claims to be Hausa because of favour and political gain,I personally know many of them here in Kaduna.
Do you know that a Nigerien can claim to be a Nigerian and the people (Hausa) around him will cover him and probably, tomorrow the Niger person will contest for a political or traditional position ahead of Nigerian and wins it.
Please, let's take note Hausa are not indigenous people in the North Central states like Kogi,Benue, Nassarawa and Niger.I don't want to mention Plateau because I have seen some Hausa people claiming to be from Plateau same you can see an indigenous Hausa person in the North Eastern states like Borno,Yobe,Adamawa.
Re: Things To Know About The Hausa People by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
99% Correct.
Can I help with an add up?
Re: Things To Know About The Hausa People by Legendforte: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Following
Re: Things To Know About The Hausa People by eazyduzit: 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
99% Correct.

Can I help with an add up?
Go ahead please...
Re: Things To Know About The Hausa People by Dannyfan(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Sometime I thought someone from Benue should understand Hausa but I was wrong

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Facebook And Whatsapp Ads Effectively? / Strike Looms In Colleges Of Education As COEASU Hold Referandum Nationwide / Ouch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.