Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election (24065 Views)

Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by emperor863(m): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
sincerely speaking, Oudia republic will favor the south west more. You have all the resources to excel as a country.

I love this.

Biafrans hail u. We move to the promise land together.

I beg you, don't lump Igbos/ESN agitation with that of Yorubas. There are clear differences. Abi, did you hear that any person was shot?

Oduduwa republic will be achieved without bloodshed unlike in the case of some people.

Level pass level joo.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oduduwa is here to stay
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by NasMaleeq(m): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
Sincerely speaking, there is nothing like one Nigeria. The northerners has already differentiate it since and many of us did not pay attention to.
Is Sharia law a Nigeria law? Why do they have Sharia court in the north and it's endorsed by their states government and the federal government did nothing to it? Definitely this people are just staying with us to eat the oil money. Nigeria law has not been functional in many places in the north and we are saying that we are one Nigeria
NIGERIA HAS BEEN DIVIDED SINCE, WE ARE JUST DECIEVING OURSELVES

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by Elidrisy20: 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wahala for ipob junior brother
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by badoh(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Godjone:
How i wish different agitation will spring up around all the regions of the country, i would have love it. From events so far, it is only the core north that wants one Nigeria. Since that is the case, the middle belt, south east, south south and south west should organize a strong movement with persistent push for self determination then the remaining north who are one Nigeria should remain and manage their one Nigeria in peace with their cows.
Only Militants from south-south region can cause a standstill, however because they have been influenced monetarily, they have been mute. They are the only one that can demand for referendum and FG will have no choice then to listen to them else they go back to the creek to resume hostilities.
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by chibuike65: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
You are a baby dear, Ipob started this way, so these guys are just getting started Ipob pas these stage long ago,ipob has gone to UN talkless of the shit hole court them go go there till them tire na today, i encourage their
efforts shaa,
emperor863:

I beg you, don't lump Igbos/ESN agitation with that of Yorubas. There are clear differences. Abi, did you hear that any person was shot?

Oduduwa republic will be achieved without bloodshed unlike in the case of some people.

Level pass level joo.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by Charbriq2022: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
I don't think this is necessary, the unrest in the country is enough, please let peace reign.
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by Propertyforum: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
This one wey agitation dey everywhere like this
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by OlawaleBammie: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
Sergio103:
Very good.

Let the sane Yoruba people speak out too

We will thrive well if this nation is divided
very first time i will see u speak without being tribalistic
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by jaggabban: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Cyynthia:
Any useless YMM that hates hearing Oduduwa should move to sokoto where his slave masters are....

Yoruba Lagba !
I hope u wanted to say yoloba xtians should join u in Biafra. Werey leave lagos for ur unproductive land.
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by jaggabban: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Cyynthia:
Any useless YMM that hates hearing Oduduwa should move to sokoto where his slave masters are....

Yoruba Lagba !
I hope u wanted to say yoloba xtians should join u in bia.fraud. Werey leave lagos for ur unproductive land.
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by jrusky(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
Honestly I love these. Mallami cannot come because they know it was a manipulative constitution and they will loose the case.

This is a very logical fight. Let that almanjiri constitution be throw to bin first and foremost then each region move in whatever direction they wish to.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by benjaminlawson(m): 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
If we are to move forward, Nigeria must be truly one. But the way we are now, we are not. That is why it is very difficult to achieve any meaning progress because the goals we are pursuing between the north and the south are not the same.
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by Balkan(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
NoQualmz:
And it gets more serious.

Oduduwa pple said no leflendum no erection too.

Wahala be like ODuduwa Nation

Ipob don get partner.

Very soon unknown gunmen go spread enter southwest.

Hmmm
who takes these accommodators serious

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by UNDFTD: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Igboland is in turmoil but all you care about is one imaginary Muslim of Yoruba extradition.

You'll die of hbp yobabad.

You're in more turmoil than the Igbos. While that of the Igbos are in the open and they are pushing back despite Zoo military helping their terrorist Fulani brethren, yours are hidden and that's the worst kind. The last time I checked, your folks are refugees in a foreign land. So, please STOP deceiving yourself and deal with the issue facing your community.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by Cognitivereason: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Initial gra gra...

Election will hold ..normal
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by AntiBMC(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ewwee! Kudos to the courageous yorubas amongst the host of afonjas, still battling for a secession. You all are rare breeds, saving the present generation of yorubas from being completely conquered and enslaved by the c0w people
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by Tinubuadvocate: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
Awada kerikeri
[left][/left]
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by Oplomo: 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Tinubu must be laughing at the jobless mugus. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Reminds me of Uwazurike and his never-ending MASSOB vs FG court cases in Owerri which he was using to swindle Biafrans. Yorubas have been sent on the same wild goose chase by fulani slaves among them posing as oduduwa agitators. cheesy cheesy
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by Lovelive: 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Keep quiet and be focused !

*Modified : I believe you are not a woman.

emperor863:

Level pass level joo.
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by JOemmy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Interesting times so the yorubas are also pushing hard for their own sovereign nation?
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by Lovelive: 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
And agitation must continue.

*Modified : No justice, no peace.

Cognitivereason:
Initial gra gra...

Election will hold ..normal
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by Proudlyomonna: 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
They should decide amongst them not to vote leaders who do not support their movement.
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by Lovelive: 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Toddler, I don't think you are serious. You typed this your post like those living in the desert.

You want to be at all fronts and fight a battle you know you can't win.

*Modified: Biafra there, Oduduwa on the other hand, Ijaw Rep. warming up.
. . . Really, you are not doing me . . .

Oplomo:

Reminds me of Uwazurike and his never-ending MASSOB vs FG court cases in Owerri which he was using to swindle Biafrans. Yorubas have been sent on the same wild goose chase by fulani slaves among them posing as oduduwa agitators. cheesy cheesy
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by NessFortunate: 1:41am On Apr 29, 2022
Cyynthia:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/28/self-determination-yoruba-nation-agitators-storm-court-lawsuit-prevent-ekiti-governorship
dem no go grin. As laudable as the case seems, it might be thrown out. If you ask me, this is the way to go, jaw-jaw over war-war.
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by altteemy: 1:58am On Apr 29, 2022
NessFortunate:

dem no go grin. As laudable as the case seems, it might be thrown out. If you ask me, this is the way to go, jaw-jaw over war-war.

That might be the only way to lose the case as the Constitution itself has the evidence needed to make the Constitution null and void.

The line below

"A Declaration that the preamble/introductory passage to the 1999 Constitution inserted into the Constitution by the Military Government which says “we the people of Nigeria have resolved to give ourselves a Constitution” is a lie when in the actual fact it was the Military Government that came up with the document and imposed it on the Nigerian people without any contribution from the Nigerian people; it has therefore rendered the Constitution illegal, invalid and null and void and of no effect on the ground of naked lie fraud.

However, bringing this up so close to elections would have every political office aspirant pulling all punches to see to the failure of the case.
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by sirsugar(m): 4:32am On Apr 29, 2022
diplomat058:

You are a fool if you think you can deceive Yoruba folks here that your are one of us. Lol. See this Ipob impostor. Ask your fake brother, Prince of Abakaliki who has since been demystified grin

FYI, I am a Christian and I can bodly tell you that the divisions amongst Yorubas that you lots from other regions have been trying to cause will only exist in your imaginations

Ọmọ O'dua, Ìrè ní tiwá. Àṣẹ.
yo dafun ó

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by EmekaA125(m): 4:47am On Apr 29, 2022
Just tell me the essence of this Yoruba tribal mark in 21st century?? It's high time this ancient, archaic and useless culture is discarded. How can you scratch and disfigure someone's face in the name of tribal identity?? This is so barbaric and unacceptable. I'm so pissed off right now. Spits embarassed embarassed embarassed

Modified: @Op, you and I know that Oduduwa abi Afonja Republic is dead on arrival. Are those miscreants agitating look serious to you
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by EmekaA125(m): 4:51am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Oplomo:

[/s]
Re: Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election by hotwax: 6:08am On Apr 29, 2022
They thought killing Sunday igboho will stop Yoruba agitation...Sunday has contributed his quota...

Yorubanation moves on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vehicle Confiscation By Lagos State Is Unconstitutional & Void - Inibehe Effiong / Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community / BREAKING: Heavy Fire At Lagos Popular Market Balogun Island [SEE Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.