Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC (28985 Views)

Joint Border Patrol Team Seizes 550 Cartridges, Prohibited Items / 2 Suspects Arrested For Eating Roasted Police Officers’ Flesh In Oyo / Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC by yemmywesey(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oduduwa republic connect.
Re: Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC by gnykelly(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
nazicartel:
They should be investigated. But in a sane environment. That one no be much money nah to warrant arrest. And I believe the way those men will be handled won't be very funny. I trust Nigerian armed men.
Their arrests are always the same if you are not a politician or a powerful individual

WHaT do you mean by sane environment...in USA you're not allowed to carry cold cash of 10k dolls
Re: Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC by Adamisa77(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nemere2020:
Border Patrol Team Hands Over Two Suspects Arrested With $285,000, CFA 18.9m To EFCC

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1519723192012705794?t=ZMQFfTc2QPc3dqIyT69O6Q&s=19

The look on their face

Those niggas don collect their share
Re: Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC by ezegenigbonine: 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA WILL BE DISAPPOINTED

If na Igbo's now, useless people for don full everywhere dey comment rubbish
Re: Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC by HitSong: 4:59am On Apr 29, 2022
BegAt40:
See afonja old men angry

AFONJA
(Dedicated to my Afonja brethens)
Both young,
and old
They feel too strong,
To work for gold.

So weak that they pretend to be bold,
It'd be so sick yo pretend not to be told,

that Afonja are criminals
They mine skull,
And kill pals..
They're so dull.

They do fraud,
They mine cunts,
They do drug,
And they mine skulls
And I hope they get burnt,
Without getting laud,
O Lord!
angry

Who opened your cage?

There's nothing I won't see on this app with frustrated children of hate aka OSU ipob jew pigs from hell cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC by HitSong: 5:00am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
My Yoruba brothers
My OSU ipob jew pig bLodas grin
Re: Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC by lascopes(m): 5:49am On Apr 29, 2022
BegAt40:
See afonja old men angry

AFONJA
Both young,
and old
They feel too strong,
To work for gold.

They mine skull,
And kill pals..
They're so dull.

They do fraud,
They mine cunts,
They do drug,
And they mine skulls
Without getting laud,
O Lord!
angry

Repetition of words shows you are a confused lad, what I'm I even saying to this thug of war
Re: Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC by Excuzeme: 6:34am On Apr 29, 2022
Nemere2020:
Border Patrol Team Hands Over Two Suspects Arrested With $285,000, CFA 18.9m To EFCC
The Joint Border Patrol Team, comprising the Nigeria Customs Service, the Nigeria Police, the Department of State Services, DSS, and the Nigerian Army, on Thursday, April 28, 2022, handed over the duo of Ismail Ajibade and John Adewumi, a Beninoise, who were arrested with $285,000 (Two Hundred and Eighty-five Thousand Dollars) and CFA 18,925,000 (Eighteen Million Nine Hundred and Twenty-five CFA) to the EFCC, for further investigation and possible prosecution.

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1519723192012705794?t=ZMQFfTc2QPc3dqIyT69O6Q&s=19

Before reading the body of the Story, my mind told me they cannot be Northerners but have to be Southerners (Yorubas in Benin) and l am not disappointed.
This country cannot continue to be run like this, One Law for Southerners, rigidly enforced by Northerners, and another Law or No Law at all, when it comes to Northerners.

- When last were all those Mallams doing Bureau De Change ever arrested?
- How many Northerners running the Katsina-Niger Republic Border has the nigerian Customs Service arrested or how do all those Guns used by Fulani Herdsmen get into Nigeria, is it by British Airways?
- Has the NCS ever busted into the Shops of any Northerner, claiming it is looking for Contrabands, as they do in the South of Nigeria?
- Have anyone ever seen any Police/Army/Customs Checkpoints on Northern Roads, as we see them litter the Roads in Northern Nigeria?

I love the Unity of Nigeria but the Oppression of Southerners, by Northerners MUST STOP otherwise We go our Separate way.
Enough is Enough.
Re: Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC by Elidrisy20: 7:01am On Apr 29, 2022
So to carry money na crime for Nigeria? Despite they're foreigners
Re: Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC by folanskillz(m): 7:14am On Apr 29, 2022
realstars:
They must be investigated and the money seized.

But you are not talking about the thieves In EFCC. I bet you the money is going to another thief hand … ole gbe ole gba
Re: Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC by enigma1990: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2022
BegAt40:
See afonja old men angry
AFONJA (Dedicated to my Afonja brethens) Both young, and old They feel too strong, To work for gold.
So weak that they pretend to be bold, It'd be so sick yo pretend not to be told,
that Afonja are criminals They mine skull, And kill pals.. They're so dull.
They do fraud, They mine cunts, They do drug, And they mine skulls And I hope they get burnt, Without getting laud, O Lord! angry
u no get sense at all do you even read the writings
Re: Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC by BegAt40: 7:55am On Apr 29, 2022
lascopes:

Repetition of words shows you are a confused lad, what I'm I even saying to this thug of war
Why do you mine innocent people skull?
Re: Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC by realstars: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2022
folanskillz:

But you are not talking about the thieves In EFCC. I bet you the money is going to another thief hand … ole gbe ole gba
you mdan the legal thiefs?
Re: Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC by AlexB300: 9:31am On Apr 29, 2022
BegAt40:
See afonja old men angry

AFONJA
Both young,
and old
They feel too strong,
To work for gold.

They mine skull,
And kill pals..
They're so dull.

They do fraud,
They mine cunts,
They do drug,
And they mine skulls
Without getting laud,
O Lord!
angry

u no get sense
Re: Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC by joedave(m): 3:28am On Apr 30, 2022
They look like being sent as crossers to do the do.
Re: Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC by benjyyyyy07: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2022
Nice word play but you’re still dumb.
BegAt40:
See afonja old men angry

AFONJA
Both young,
and old
They feel too strong,
To work for gold.

They mine skull,
And kill pals..
They're so dull.

They do fraud,
They mine cunts,
They do drug,
And they mine skulls
Without getting laud,
O Lord!
angry

Re: Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC by nedekid: 7:23am On Jun 24, 2022
realstars:
They must be investigated and the money seized.
Why naa?
Abi is it our currency they are taking out? Since when did dollar become Nigerian naira? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen And Slay Mama Fight Over A Man In Ghana / Photos Of Sex Offenders In Ekiti Will Be Posted In Public Places / Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.