Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Car Overheating - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Overheating (393 Views)

Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car / Causes Of Car Overheating / You Should Never Remove Your Car Thermostat To Avoid Overheating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Overheating by talk2hb1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Our Vehicles start overheating and we stopped in front of law school. While waiting for it to cool down so we can add some water to the radiators. Some Good Lagosians stopped and sharing their water with us. I am really touched by this good gestures, because these People understand what is like to be stranded like that. This same set of people will bully and shoot on you inside traffic for fucking up.
To The Unknown sharer, we do appreciate you even though we don't know your name and we might not meet again

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Na / I Do Car Wash Business For Living / Inter-state Travelling Safety Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.