Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP (1884 Views)

Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE / Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra / AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by NwaNimo1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Senator representing Anambra North Senatorial District and former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah, has officially dumped the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). grin

Naija News gathered that the lawmaker completed are defection to the opposition PDP on Wednesday, April 28th.

This online newspaper understands that Senator Stella Oduah on the same day participated in the screening of National Assembly aspirant at the Wadata Plaza National Secretariat of the PDP.

Recall that the lawmaker had dumped the PDP for the APC in August 2021 ahead of the Anambra Governorship election which was won by Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo for the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA).

“Senator Stella Oduah has finally dumped the APC and moved to the PDP after days of playing hide and seek game. Having used Abubakar Malami, the AGF (Attorney General of the Federation) to frustrate and hang her trial and prosecution at the Federal High Court, Abuja before Justice Inyang Ekwo on allegations of fraud, embezzlement and siphoning of N7.9 billion when she was the Minister of Aviation,” a source had told SaharaReporters.

[img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Stella-Oduah.jpg[/img]

https://www./2022/04/28/senator-stella-oduah-dumps-apc-returns-to-pdp/
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by colorsofrainbow: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
This girl be catching cruise pass men wey dey Anambra politics.

Meanwhile who has heard from this my guy since?
E get some people wey sabi am wella grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by NwaNimo1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wey Bianca to dish out my feelings right now?

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/pvZLhb.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by CoronaVirusPro: 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
I can imagine the youthful days of this woman.

She definitely will be a dog fvcking from coast to coast.

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by MadamVanessa(f): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
shocked

This is exactly how she's jumping from one lover boy to another just to gobble dicks.

Shameless political prostitute

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by PrinceOfLagos: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
Political prostitutes at it again

They never stay one place ,useless people

I think it's about time the Nigerian government come up with a law that forbids politicians from cross carpeting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jonathan boys dey come back
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by duro4chang(m): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Funny funny things .
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by Penguin2: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
A prostitute will always be a prostitute whether it’s d*ck or politics :- undecided

But I want to believe that this is a joke.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by Officialgarri: 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
This is actually one of the people who stole with reckless abandon under the former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Till this day, she remains free even in politics
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by KUNZEH(m): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
K
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by paramakina202: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Smart woman she knew she may not win under APC.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by Jostoman: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
I can imagine the youthful days of this woman.

She definitely will be a dog fvcking from coast to coast.

e dey pain you grin?
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by Jostoman: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This is exactly how she's jumping from one lover boy to another just to gobble dicks.

Shameless political prostitute
chaii e pain am grin
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by CoronaVirusPro: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jostoman:
e dey pain you grin?

Why will I be pained. Does it add or remove from my being.

Just amazed at the way she changes style.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by sapele914(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Political prostitutes at it again

They never stay one place ,useless people

I think it's about time the Nigerian government come up with a law that forbids politicians from cross carpeting
The legislators know better, no, but they won’t. The singular law that will strengthen our democracy, but they will never agree to it.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by slimfit1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
ApC PSP they are the same don't vote for any of them. This useless woman has been useless as the people who voted her, because she will be back again next year to represent useless people. How can you be shameless about changing parties all the time.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by Mandate2023: 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin grin grin all dis ones know APC can't give them victory in SE

2 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by drmuchin: 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
A prostitute is only worth a morsel of bread.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by Sonyboom765: 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
How do you go join an evil party ?!

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by mrvitalis(m): 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
Officialgarri:
This is actually one of the people who stole with reckless abandon under the former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Till this day, she remains free even in politics
Shee did more as aviation minister than Buhari ministers
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
Welcome to Nigeria politics.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by Unzerious: 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
What a confused soul I hope the Umbrella shields Her in the Storm to come.
Wahala oo
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by rolams(m): 6:36am On Apr 29, 2022
What?
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by blackpanda: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2022
Is this one still alive
Bulletproof mama grin
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by Donshegxy10(m): 6:41am On Apr 29, 2022
This woman stole enough yam sha.....
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by Maxymilliano(m): 7:24am On Apr 29, 2022
I want to believe the PDP will not be foolish this time to hand her a return ticket.

Once beating twice shy they say.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by descarado: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2022
And pdp accepted her back?

Politics indeed has no friend or foe.
Only interest.

Hope their supporters have this at the back of their mind.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Re Dumps APC, Returns To PDP by Validated: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2022
Anambra PDP will be stupid to give this woman any ticket, even as a councillor.

(1) (Reply)

Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. / Fact Check: Peter Obi Conducted Local Government Elections As Governor (video) / What can you say about the picture?​

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.