Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,462 members, 7,854,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Should I Move To Dubai After My NYSC - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Move To Dubai After My NYSC (136 Views)

Https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/28/atiku-returns-to-nigeria-from-dubai-after-nine / Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment / How To Get More Than #2000 Daily, Win Phones, Free Trip To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Move To Dubai After My NYSC by ttbaba(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
I'm currently serving copper, i was planning or should call opportunity to move to Dubai after my service but I'm contemplated if I will have a better career over there or staying here in Nigeria, I'm graduate of economics in one of Nigeria university.
please nairalanders I need your advice
Re: Should I Move To Dubai After My NYSC by BIDOO(m): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
My candid advise for you is to perish that idea! Dubai is an overrated city! It is 20x easier for you here in Nigeria to make it than that overrated city. You can only go to Dubai to catch fun at the expense of your own pocket! Dubai is not a hustling city at all.

(1) (Reply)

What's New On Netflix UK For May 2022 / If You Reside In Lagos State, Abule Egba Etc. Don't Miss This... / Burnaboy - Agba Awo (new Song Alert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.