Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

Help Me With The Age Of This Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help Me With The Age Of This Dog (877 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner / What Breed Is This Dog??? / Beware Of This Dog Salesman, He's A Big Scammer. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With The Age Of This Dog by harmargedon: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Please I need someone who has an American Eskimo dog to help me with the age of this puppy.

Re: Help Me With The Age Of This Dog by advanceDNA: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
is it just me...or is there are any other person that has noticed that people have now started calling samoyed American Eskimo..

there's no longer samoyed in the market only eskimo
Re: Help Me With The Age Of This Dog by harmargedon: 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
advanceDNA:
is it just me...or is there are any other person that has noticed that people have now started calling samoyed American Eskimo..

I guess it's only you, cos this is an Eskimo bro

1 Like

Re: Help Me With The Age Of This Dog by Leetvilla: 12:40am On Apr 29, 2022
From the stature considering how mine liked at his age , I’ll say 2-3 months
Re: Help Me With The Age Of This Dog by harmargedon: 12:46am On Apr 29, 2022
Leetvilla:
From the stature considering how mine liked at his age , I’ll say 2-3 months
thanks, because I need to vaccinate the dog.
Re: Help Me With The Age Of This Dog by advanceDNA: 8:26am On Apr 29, 2022
harmargedon:
I guess it's only you, cos this is an Eskimo bro

ok
Re: Help Me With The Age Of This Dog by Geepee77(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
harmargedon:
Please I need someone who has an American Eskimo dog to help me with the age of this puppy.

I guess it's 7 weeks
Re: Help Me With The Age Of This Dog by thecuteone(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
harmargedon:
thanks, because I need to vaccinate the dog.

I would say slightly 2 months or a little over 2 months, below is mine at 3 months+

Your dog should be at the 2 or 3 vaccine now

Re: Help Me With The Age Of This Dog by thecuteone(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

You are right bro, but i think its the other way around , samoyed is rare to find so most people tend to call their eskimo samoyed as they look alike but the difference is that Samoyed are bigger in size than Eskimos !
Re: Help Me With The Age Of This Dog by advanceDNA: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
thecuteone:

You are right bro, but i think its the other way around , samoyed is rare to find so most people tend to call their eskimo samoyed as they look alike but the difference is that Samoyed are bigger in size than Eskimos !

most of the dog me I've been seeing on nairaland are samoyed especially the adults ..

I still saw someone parading adult samoyed as Eskimo...eskimos are a lot shorter or close to the ground like you said...at puppy some dogs are very are difficult to identify... someone nearly sold a fake chow chow to me if it for the signature blue tongue...
Re: Help Me With The Age Of This Dog by harmargedon: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Geepee77:

I guess it's 7 weeks
thanks
Re: Help Me With The Age Of This Dog by harmargedon: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
thecuteone:

I would say slightly 2 months or a little over 2 months, below is mine at 3 months+

Your dog should be at the 2 or 3 vaccine now
thanks
Re: Help Me With The Age Of This Dog by Bighenzzy(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Puppies For Sale!!! / Lovely Africa Grey Parrot For Sale(pics) / Top Pedigree Male And Female Rottweiller Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.